Dragon Ball Super

Last thread was fucked up by fags discussing music, let's try to not replicate that again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJMIQapshJ8
kanzenshuu.com/production/super/main/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mainly listen to 2hu remixes, whats everyone else listen to?

god damnit

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Is Jiren gay?

I haven't been in these threads for two months. Has the shitposting calmed down yet?

no.

got worse
jobhanfags are on overdrive lately

literally got worse

Any Chi Chi fags here? Or am I the only one?

Let's discuss the main character of Dragon ball shall we? What's your favorite Gohan-quote?

SO the special is going to end with Goku being knocked out (but not knocked out of the arena) which will lead into Hit and then Vegeta fighting Jiren, right?

Yes and then Gohan will defeat Jiren by going SSJ BLANCO OVERDRIVE and then El Grande Padre will receive his commuppets duely.

No, in fact, Gohanposting has reached critical levels.

The day Gohan Blanco becomes a reality, Sup Forums will be changed into T/a/co and everyone will suddenly grow a mustache.

GOKU NOOOOOO, GOHAN BLANCO TE DERROTARE A TODA COSTA

Every since Kamehasutra lad

Reminder

No episode today, right?

I'm new here, can anyone of you guys explain what's the deal with Gohan please ?

No episode until the special.

It will happen and I can't wait.

Yes, no episode until the 8th.

FUCK

People discovered all the Mexican fanart of Gohan. And now it's almost confirmed that Goku's getting knocked off, so Gohan will have to carry the torch

There's nothing particular about Gohan that someone who's watched the series doesn't already know. It's just mindless shitposting.

>so cheap that they reused the same shitty music in both super and one piece
Why does toei do this? Wouldn't it help ratings to put some effort into a score?

Both of those franchises make enough money on their names alone. They are immune to things like ratings dragging them down.

>am I the only one
No. Why would you think you were the only one on Sup Forums with good taste?

How would one qualify as a Chi Chi fag? Do you have to like her or does she have to be your favorite character/grill?

>Wouldn't it help ratings to put some effort into a score?
no, 10 year old kids in japan don't give a shit

>Toei
>effort
Pick one

I used to and still have a huge playlist (ChaosAngel has great playlists of Touhou arranges on YouTube, but I'm sure you know about those) but recently I've gone back to simpler, old school game soundtracks. I'm currently going through all of Final Fantasy and looking up arranges and remastered versions. It's pretty great.

The Touhou music is good but I notice that they overuse that one refrain way too much. It's almost always in every song. I can't describe the sound in text, but once you notice it it's pretty hard to stop noticing it. The unique gems in 2hu are great but most of it is too same-y for me now, or perhaps I just played it all to death.

Also, I unironically listen to Faulconer music too. Vegeta's theme is great.

Name a fandom with as much people who dislike the show but continue to watch it.

déjalo el grande padre a mi

... ... ...

I can't.

Yet the games consistently have top tier osts with intros done by kageyama.
What even happened to toei? Both the return special and kai were good up to cell.

So that's where the blanco comes from. Thanks !

fix the gohan transparency pic on the left my dude

>ctrl f
>blanco
>3 results already

Why is the Dragon Ball fanbase so miserable?

Goku is going to lose the fight but not get eliminated.

Could he solo all the yonko?

i swear everyday gohanfags transcendence a new stage of cancer

No one in DBS could except for Gohan Blanco and El Grande Padre.

Did you enjoy the special last night, Sup Forums?

what the fuck man, did they ripped off a character from powerpuff grils or what
why is people watching this shit

almost all kinds of people can enjoy it and get into it, including miserable people

It was great seeing Kale get eliminated. Caulifla broke down in tears and everything, realizing how weak she was in comparison to Jiren. Can't wait for her elimination next week.

The dream team

super is a weekly series
animators and artist have to do 1 entire episode in like 2-3 days
they also work on other series
that means the quality goes down the drain because time constraints
this weeks special will look good because they had 2 weeks to work on it

w-what special

Wait what the fuck? I FUCKING MISSED THE SAIYAN DYKES GETTING BTFO?

He's not the main character you retarded chode choker.

Yeah my dude, you should probably kill yourself.

Reminder that Begeta-sama will defeat Jiren in 112

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Is Gohan too powerful for this series? Once he curbstomps EGP where the fuck does the story go?

no
youtube.com/watch?v=GJMIQapshJ8

No you didn't. It didn't happen until next week. There are two episodes next week in lieu of no episode this week.

>animators and artist have to do 1 entire episode in like 2-3 days
episodes take 4+ weeks to make

Autism

>1 second into the video
What

Now I feel bad so I'll tell you the truth.

No episode happened yesterday/today, it was a One Piece 1 hour special this week. Next week is the DBS 1 hour special.

If the episode is called vegeta's resolve will his new form be called resolute vegeta?

so there was no special?
God i fucking hate u shitposter doing this too me every week

>animators and artist have to do 1 entire episode in like 2-3 days
>animators have to do 1 episode in 2-3 days
. 2 or 3 days would be absolutely abysmal. Where did you get that from? This special will also have had way more than 2 weeks

>one piece special followed by dbs special
Can you imagine being a little jimmy in japan right now?

No special this week, there's one next week.

isn't that for seasonal anime?
i think weekly series get made in less time

this also
>time constraints have to do with shitty animation when the artists are new and already treated like shit
>time constraints have anything to do with music you can reuse

You aren't alone user.

Isn't it 6-11 weeks?

not to mention toei works on other projects

Is this post some sort of meta-memeing or are you actually retarded?

If the later, why are 'pretend' posters so fucking prevalent in Sup Forums? It's not funny to shitpost every board down the gutter by dumbing down the discussion.

How much atatatatatatat will be in the special?

Super is also not very high in Toei's priority list.

wakey wakey

>Gohan
>Fictional

The real question is what will Jiren's ATATATATATA be?

>implying the final match won't be Jiren vs. Frieza

Es la fin, Jiren. You are too weak to face me. I didn't even need to use Bejita Obscuro. Pathetic...

hi

>My fucking face when I recognized some of the sound effects in the OP special having been used in DBS, but not the music

I don't know how to feel about this. Which music did they re-use?

What does Vegeta do when he isn't working out and training?

Hint: a lot

Fucking his hot billionaire wife

Bulma.

Spend time with his beloved family

thingken of goku

>shitty animation when the artists are new
yamamuro, takeo ide, tate, shimanuki, shida, seizo toma, Tatsuya Oka, Yoshitaka Yashima, karasawa, miyako tsuji, all of these people have been in the industry for years

I will leave everything to you Gohan

He practices cooking. He's actually really great. Especially with sushi.

kanzenshuu.com/production/super/main/
>storyboard
Akira Toriyama is not there.

>proceeds to fucking job like a retard, gets his arm broken, starts whining and crying about how useless he is, gives up and decides to let everyone die because he's too fucking pathetic to nut up and do what needs to be done, wallows in self pity that he brought about from being an arrogant dipshit that didn't listen to his (now deceased, thanks to him) father