gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1535396
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1296169
imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
imgur.com/a/puaqV)
imgur.com/a/5Qdpn)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to request Mai Natsume lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai normally sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai in this magical girl outfit based on her clothes:
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg

Or perhaps Mai with her arms behind her head tying her hair in a ponytail:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2226995

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Rias placing a 1st Place ribbon on a Scizor imgur.com/a/tL2Fm

Or just getting out of the shower like this i.imgur.com/uosMxos.png

Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly accepting user's marriage proposal from user's point of view, saying "yes" as he slides the ring onto her finger, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

October 3rd marks our 3 year Anniversary. Requesting user dancing with my lovely waifu, Natsume or her in a wedding dress. Anything couple related is cool as well. Cutelewd okay.

Dance ref: imgur.com/a/ch0uO
Wedding dress ref: i.imgur.com/oAZXqHQ.png

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari doing a V sign with her hand please.

Thank you if you pick this up.

Requesting Sinon dressed as a character from New Vegas, twirling pistols or any other crazy pistol tricks: youtube.com/watch?v=eOfr6hU5fic

I'd personally like to see her dressed as an NCR Ranger (wearing the Ranger Armor wo/ the helmet, or the Ranger Outfit) twirling a Ranger Sequoia OR her dressed in Joshua Graham's armor twirling A Light Shining In Darkness.

It'd also be nice if she wore a sort of western hat as she was doing it.

If you don't want to do her doing pistol tricks, I'd be happy with anything else you can think of, as long as she's dressed like someone from New Vegas.

Here's a link to more clothing and armor from New Vegas if you'd rather her wear something not in the reference: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_armor_and_clothing

Requesting anything cute or cutelewd of Kobori, please.

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll
--Wearing a bunnysuit
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend!

Requesting a cool/handsome Homura wearing a plaid flannel shirt. imgur.com/a/Qberh

Or wearing the servant's uniform from Umineko: imgur.com/a/mf2tU
Either the male's or female's uniform is fine, I'm sure she'd look good in both.

But anything cool or cute is fine!

Requesting my angel Celica A Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic or lewd woupd be appreciated!

For a specific request, it would be nice to see her wearing gym clothes and working out enthusiastically!

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- laying on a bed, in a bunnysuit, with or without stockings. I'm fine with her just in a bunnysuit if you don't feel like drawing the bed
- as a cute mummy in cutelewd mummy wrap
- wearing only an open lab coat or open collared shirt, either with an expression of nervousness or shy flirting
- dressed as a witch with her uniform's colors i.imgur.com/W2LvNKb.jpg
- nuzzling or kissing my SI cutely or one of these poses with us i.imgur.com/Cr4wXah.png
- blushing as I lay on her lap like a pillow or inviting me to do so
- wearing a sparkling blue dress on and wearing a ring on her finger

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent for either of us) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Requesting Hanako as a geisha.
Of course, anything cute you come up with would be wonderful as well.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting Mai. Some possible ideas:

-POV of her on a park bench leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these;i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one;i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
-sitting on top of the bed and tying up her hair while looking at the viewer
-riding a bicycle while looking over her shoulder, kinda like this:imgur.com/a/m1e7r
-lying down in bed with a notebook while struggling to solve a math problem
-sitting in bed wearing a shoulderless sweater and holding a cup with both hands while looking at the viewer
-alternatively, for an idea of the cool type; Mai kicking an eerie-looking snake man phantom in the face with a drop kick

Anything else cute, cool or sexy is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shion lying in a field of flowers and/or her dressed as euryale from fate/hollow ataraxia: imgur.com/a/wqIcM
I'm up for Shion being draw in this hairstyle chart: imgur.com/a/X4tro
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Rin requesting, demanding, or receiving a foot massage from user.

Requesting Watashi dressed like an angelic figure (similar to i.imgur.com/bEg5T7r.jpg ) and saying "Your birthday present is.. Watashi"

Alternatively, her complaining about it still being too hot despite being autumn, or her in cute casual clothes like she's on a date.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Aigis Dressed in the uniform from Trails of cold steel or in Fie's outfit from the second game imgur.com/a/FWL5F
Wearing the Dangerous Beast outfit or just dressed as a cute Woof for Halloween imgur.com/a/nm9sn
Some cute stuff between her and my SI imgur.com/qudvyTU
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5
Dressed in Saber outfit or either of Alters outfits from Grand Order imgur.com/a/QueG1
Her wearing this lingerie imgur.com/a/8ikK9 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my beloved Ivis:
Since Halloween will be upon us soon requesting Ivis wearing any of the following:
•Archbishop attire
imgur.com/a/YWAMC
•Halloween Narumeia outfit
imgur.com/a/tyNap
•Imagawa Yoshimoto uniform
imgur.com/a/Muh5b
•Super Sonico wedding dress
imgur.com/a/wyWQ5

Though anything cute/cutelewd of Ivis is fine.
Thank you in advance and hope you has a nice weekend!

Requesting Yukino eating a parfait.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her looking out an airplane window with an awed look on her face, putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I'd like to request lovely badass Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Drawn in a 80's/90's style of your choosing. Personally I'm partial to that of Kenichi Sonoda, famous for Bubblegum Crisis and Gunsmith Cats, but anything goes!
• Dressed in a Fallout vault jumpsuit. Bonus points for rolled up sleeves and utility belts like i.imgur.com/cPkafFw.jpg
• Walking through a rainy landscape with an umbrella that sports a yellow/black pattern, making it resemble a radiation symbol
• Or as a cute operator doing operator things

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (preferrably 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - or even completely nopan like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1761934

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday

Requesting Kaede

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD posing like this in her underwear: hnng.moe/f/Ubv, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please

- Something soft and romantic with him in his groom outfit (imgur.com/a/rPGVF), like at the altar

- Dressed as Ash from the Evil Dead series for Halloween (imgur.com/a/G2a0t). stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4586252/hail-to-the-king-baby-o.gif Hail to the King, baby.

-In any of these outfits/AUs, to mix things up from my usual ref: imgur.com/a/pq0fN
imgur.com/a/J1J90
imgur.com/a/J1J90

-At a festival in his fundoshi (the traditional underwear one) outfit from the first link above, celebrating the end of summer and smiling at the viewer adorably

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/7zs4K
SI ref: imgur.com/a/yES5k

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week! I had a hell of a week last week (almost like something out of a soap opera) so I hope things lighten up for me myself.

Requesting my beloved Momo as a flight attendant, optionally being overly serious about her duties. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/O2M2h

Anchoring for user.

Requesting something that shows my adorable husbando's dorky side, inspired by Heritage to the Future guide book's 4 komas. 4 komas and translation here: imgur.com/a/tg692
It could be him being caught singing this song while doing chores or just looking at mirror. Alternatively, him as an idol that managed to become a "singing and dancing Stand User". If you're up to draw SI stuff, something like files.catbox.moe/gv5ytm.jpeg would be lovely. Have fun and thank you!

>jointrequesting
Hope you like it

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi dressed like this JK/gyaru demon girl!

imgur.com/a/ghAy3

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting my dear Suzuho-chi
>mfw merchandise of her at last

Requesting my darling Dress Wearer wearing a cute set of tiger ears and tail, please.
Or Birdyfag's super idea of Birdy and Taiga hanging at a cafe in casual clothes or sparring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Hello all, I'd like to request Yukio fixing his hair. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Anything cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: my.mixtape.moe/dvqusj.png

Requesting Morgan:

-Wearing autumn clothes
-Studying really hard, or maybe napping on her desk as an aftermath.
-POV with a hand on her cheek. Something resembling this:
imgur.com/a/4oS2G

Anything cute or cutelewd will also be appreciated

I would like to request a smug Kotori Minami holding a leash connected to the viewer's neck and stepping on the viewer's face.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga hiding or gleefully escaping a crime scene.
imgur.com/a/A6UOz

Or Himiko wearing a " caution tape " styled bikini like the image in the link below.
imgur.com/a/giRPm

Or Himiko playing mahjong in the style of saki,
imgur.com/a/uOLc3

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Ai Enma sitting on a bench drinking tea wearing fall attire looking at a bright orange leaf.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy in a bathrobe, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting my king of heroes, Barnaby.
Have a great week.

-Requesting Birdy offering her lap so she can do that ear cleaning thing, you know the one I'm talking about.
imgur.com/znHzojN
imgur.com/a/cmY90

-In a shoulder-less blouse(warning 3DPD) and jeans flowing hair striking a pose.
imgur.com/a/ierla

-Doing something space related. I'll leave these refs for inspiration
imgur.com/a/K6stC

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
Please and Thank you.

Requesting Minori playing baseball or your favorite sport.

Alternatively I'd like to see her wearing cute nightwear.

If you have something else cute you want to draw, go ahead of course!
Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Requesting Yuuko cooking a nice wholesome meal.
Or in a competition swimsuit, swimming or in the middle of a dive.

Requesting yuuko aioi from nichijou dressed up as a witch or in another Halloween costume.

Requesting Hibiki wearing this dress from the Character and Voice book.
i.imgur.com/0srfLrw.jpg

Requesting Touko wearing this particular evening gown: imgur.com/a/1Azsm

Alternatively, wearing any of the bikini on this picture: my.mixtape.moe/nlgbzi.png

If not those, then her wearing a shoulderless sweater and lacey thighhighs with garters, with her lifting her sweater a little bit to show off the ZR. Something like this: imgur.com/a/bVVYa

If you want to do SI stuff, something of me and her reading a book together or just doing other comfy stuff. Other c/u/te stuff would be great too.
SI ref: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine, have a nice weekend everyone.

Requesting Erza Scarlet in a swimsuit doing a sexy pose while holding Carla's chin in her hand.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

For next thread. Sorry - I tried to be fast!

Requesting Shinjiro dressed as new swordboy Azuki, or in either Inigo/Shigures feh dancer outfits. Alternatively carrying his axe over his shoulders, or swinging it. Refs: imgur.com/a/cOMRB
Anything badass or handsome of him is also appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

I would like to request Sakuya, my gorgeous wife.

- Her in a lovely cocktail dress enjoying a nice glass of champagne. Alternatively dancing. Myself joining her in both would be lovely as well. Outfit and pose suggestions: imgur.com/a/ly0DG
- The two of us shopping for lingerie. Maybe some light teasing or dressing room shenanigans. A little suggestive is ok. Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Iklt9
Matching silver wedding bands would be lovely.
- Her hugging me from behind or vice versa. Pose suggestions: imgur.com/a/05eIn
- Her taking care of children or generally being motherly.
- Her looking very elegant and refined but with cute twitchy animal ears.

As always I appreciate anything cute or cool of her and these ideas are just suggestions. Self-insert stuff is always great, but I much prefer you just have fun.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has an even better week ahead of them. Be sure to stay safe and have fun. Thank you if you consider drawing her. I always appreciate it. Take it easy.

Awful

Yay! Love it.

Holy shit dog you're amazing.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sitting in my SI's lap and playing video games, with my arms wrapped around her stomach and holding a controller of my own (pose example: imgur.com/a/FvcX7)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-a hypothetical image of what she might look like if she aged 10 or so years
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her dressed in one of these cute cat-related outfits (imgur.com/a/LXSaa)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/dcg3M) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Requesting an image of Sawyer based on this KLK thing:
i.imgur.com/sZXUkKS.jpg
Same pose and cartoony style.

Or a Sawyer version of either of these images:
i.imgur.com/oxTp2Qx.jpg
i.imgur.com/To6x7VH.png
Whichever you feel like.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylizations like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

>next thread
Dog, I...

Something comfy or sexy.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

imgur.com/a/ea78y

W H O A
I surely wasn't expecting this at all! Yer artstyle is really wonderful, and I love that ye chose to pose them checking out the outfits. It's certainly wonderful! Noir is absolutely adorable here~ Sora is pretty cute too.

And ye killed me by adding a ring on her finger. I love that little detail!
This is just superb user, simply superb! I am very appreciative of this! Many thanks for taking yer time to draw both Noir and Sora~
Please have a wonderful week!

Requesting Gazer wearing casual clothes.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

sorry for the smudgy mouth this paper sucks.

Naisu

Requesting my wife Homura pulling me along by the hand (something like this my.mixtape.moe/jklujf.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Nice job, we can use this next year.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint wearing a giant (non-transparent) mint wrapper as a dress! or wearing an outfit similar to this: i.imgur.com/VqMzx8P.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a little bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her smile, thank you so much and have an absolutely beautiful, fantastic weekend!

You know itll still happen. Especially now, its gotta.

I thought you wanted to draw waifus and husbandos here and didn't care. Then you shat up the thread by drawing fucking Misha, and now you do this.

Wholeheartedly fuck you.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini and a party hat.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Standing in the shower with her hair down, singing while washing herself with a sponge

- Watching a scary film in the cinema, nervously holding onto user

- Squatting down and playing with a cat in the street.

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.
Anything cute or cool would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

She got more color in here hair than that dog!

Aww, that's so sweet.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima

With a yes pillow like any of these imgur.com/a/u9hyZ

Cospaying Fumina Hosino imgur.com/a/oylTx

Or anything cute or autumn related would be fantastic. Please and Thank you

Requesting Lavinia wearing a sling bikini with Yutaka like this
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
As a card styled similarly to Valkyrie Crusades
>imgur.com/a/6L8WH
Wearing the new Star Guardian Miss Fortune outfit
> imgur.com/a/V4aOF
Or dressed simalarly to any of these various MTG cards
>imgur.com/a/UDH11
Please, thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing something cute and comfy would be great, maybe sitting with a book, a blanket and a cup of coffee. Anything else is fine too, thank you!

Is that the GTA font?

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would do, but if you could draw her looking relaxed while about to enjoy a meal, I would really appreciate that. Thank you in advance if you do, and I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Requesting Haruhi trying to cheer up user, though anything cute would be really nice.

Cute job!

Requesting Len being smug and wearing a military style uniform. maybe sitting like this i.imgur.com/2SklwcQ.jpg or any other fitting pose.

reference: i.imgur.com/clrlIu2.jpg

anything else is fine too.

This is super well done! Great job user.

Pretty cute, user, they ain't half-bad
...having one of Aigis' arms be more finished than the other looks concerning, though, gotta say
maybe it's detachable, aigisfag would probably know better

Glad you liked it
how long have you been requesting this for?

I seriously thought at first this was tech again. looks so much like her style.

Great job!

Shieet, joint requesting actually gets done around here?

Holy cuteness, wonderful work user.

When we actually had a good amount of drawfags yes

Not very often but yes they do.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka doing this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620
whether with her black high heels, stirrup leggings, or open-toed shoes.

But this is just a suggestion, anything with her would be wonderful, whether cute, smug, lewd, or any combination of those.
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Bianca from Pokemon with a big smile on her face after taking a bite of a sweet Mago berry. Pic provided has references for her and the berry. Thank you.

Not making a request, I just want to encourage all the drawfriends.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan wearing a nightgown, sitting in the edge of a bed and giving to the viewer a nervous smile. She playing with her hair would be awesome but feel free to ignore it if you don't want to do something so specific.

Or she just playing with her hair would be awesome.

As alternative, requesting her cosplaying Strider Hiryuu (Capcom):
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1535396
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1296169

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Also, thank you for the kind words.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Making a heart with her fingers and tail

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y

This is super cute looking and it's nice to see her looking so happy looking and winking cutely like that.
Thanks so much for taking for taking the time to draw her and I hope you have a wonderful week.
They can be taken off, mostly for interchangeable larger weapons.

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- as a ballerina
- in some casual fall clothes or in a Mori Girl outfit
- With drill hair
- cosplaying Skyla/Fuuro from Pokemon (imgur.com/a/puaqV)
- wearing a Dirndl (Bavarian Oktoberfest Clothes) (imgur.com/a/5Qdpn)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated.

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful sunday and thank you for considering her!

Embarrassing.