The dream is over.

Where are they going?

The legacy will continue through gintama

Only a few hours until Japs start working. Please let there be news

Yet the memories shall remain.
The hatred too

But who knows, today may be a good day.

What's in the her kaban?

The body of the last person who asked that.

a nuke

Some questions are better left unanswered...

TATSUKI JUST TWEETED A NEW MESSAGE!

He didn't. Don't be the boy who cried wolf

Epic

You know all you people waiting are probably ultimately just going to be disappointed when the next message comes anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if Tatsuki doesn't post on twitter for months but if he does I think it will more than likely be to ask the fanbase to calm down.

No one's falling for that.

We are just asking for a proper closure. Thankyou very much

I already wrote a message relative to the argument of last thread before it archived. But I don't know if you guys want to see it carried over this thread so feel free to ignore me.

>That's arrogance on YYZs part.
I was merely pointing out it was their wish, or at least Tatsuki's wish to keep working on it. KDKW should have worked towards making that possible if they weren't asshole.
>Most artists don't orientate themselves on what the fans want .
A production committee makes decisions based on a business standpoint mostly but that doesn't mean it shouldn't take into account the wishes of the fans, who are not only fans but clients. And a production committee isn't an artist and doesn't have the artistic pretense to use as an excuse against not listening to the fans.

There won't be any closure. There will likely be an S2 by ????????.

>????????
Deen.

diodmedia

If Yaoyarozu make a statement I think it will be in the next few working days. Otherwise I imagine we will never get the full story.

No director would pick it up at the risk of angry fans

That said I also think Fukuhara might be a weird fucker or straight up incompetent and be the main responsible for this situation. There are some evidences pointing to that. But it's still not my preferred theory mainly because whatever he did wrong with the first season, I can't figure for the life of me why he wouldn't try his best to get that season 2 contract unless Kadokawa actively tried to make Yaoyorozu 'withdraw'.

Alright first responding to
did not say anything about moral correctness

>Tatsuki's wish to keep working on it. KDKW should have worked towards making that possible if they weren't asshole
It's not Kadokawa's responsility to make sure that the negotiations are going smoothly.
They aren't assholes. They are just a company with different interests than YYZ. There are always 2 sides necessary to fail a contract.

>hat doesn't mean it shouldn't take into account the wishes of the fans,
Taking the wishes into account and following them are 2 different thing. Every anime would only be fanservice if everyone would follow the fans.

It all returns

to nothing

Don't you think it would be hilarious if Tatsuki's tweet was a last ditch negotiation tactic on Yaoyarozu's behalf to try force Kadokawa to accept their terms.

>unless Kadokawa actively tried to make Yaoyorozu 'withdraw'.
I really think it boils down to Yaoyorozu not getting a big enough cut out of the deal.

How would you feel if you were a musician, made a hit and became world famous but only saw 1% of that money.

They already left.

The only tweet we are waiting for are Kadokawa surrendering to our terms or the cancelation of the game, events, cd release, and S2

>They already left.
They can come back.
It's not set in stone.

I'm probably the only faggot that thinks this, but honestly if it made that many people happy, I'd be glad enough for that.
But this is a company with several people running it, so obviously even if that were true for one person it won't be represented in the whole.

The fuck you smoking?

Yaoyozoru never complained about getting less pay. Rather, Kadokawa is the one screeching over not getting the whole pie

What? I'm talking about the tweet he sent out saying he'd be removed. As in he made the tweet to cause a shitstorm with Yaoyarozu expecting the production committee to react by saying "holy shit this is bad we will agree to whatever you want now" but it didn't work out that way.

Yaoyozu surrendered peacefully.
They never asked the fans to do what is going on now. They never even spoke ill of Kadokawa

>It's not Kadokawa's responsility to make sure that the negotiations are going smoothly.
What? How is it not? It's not their responsibility alone, but it certainly is theirs nonetheless.
>There are always 2 sides necessary to fail a contract.
I don't think I've seen anyone come up with a convincing reason for YYZ to want to withdraw from the negociations for S2. My best attempt is something along the lines of what I wrote here Fukuhara, or whoever was in charge of the negociations being fucking crazy or incompetent. That's why a lot of people here, me included, make the assumption Kadokawa offered unreasonable conditions to YYZ and thus forced them to abandon the negociations.

The problem with this discussion is you seem to assume Kadokawa did nothing wrong while I assume they did. So we won't ever meet an agreement. I'll withdraw and proceed to whine about it on Twitter.

>Every anime would only be fanservice if everyone would follow the fans.
KF already proved that's not what the audience wants.

Reminder that Kemono Friends is so powerful that it broke through the fabric of reality

>Kemono Friends is faceless monsters that suck Friends up and turn them into soulless empty shells with no memory
>Kemono Friends gets its creativity and future sucked out and erased by Kadokawa

>Kemono Friends is about Friends of all different backgrounds and species coming together to survive against the faceless monsters
>All around the world people of all different ethnicities, backgrounds, and spoken languages are uniting to save Kemono Friends from Kadokawa

>Yaoyozoru never complained about getting less pay
They didn't complain about anything because they've never made any type of statement so we've no clue what the deal is.

They obviously didn't care about the pay before the season aired because no one expected it to be a success. Now that they know for sure they're going to make millions, well, it'd make sense to have a more fair deal.

Are you honestly saying you couldn't have predicted this reaction to that tweet?

>Yaoyozu surrendered
They didn't do anything. Silence is not a sign of surrendering.
I've no clue why you keep making these claims as to what they've done.

I believe he was himself shocked by the news and tweeted in the heat of the moment without thinking it through.

No one could predict that this much people would rage over a complete nobody

Did they rage over Kancolle?
Did they rage over Brave Witches?
Did they rage over One Punch Man?

But here we are.
The entire eastern Asians are together in their hate

What's this friend good at?

what happened with one punch man

Moving out of the office without any form of commotion is a surrender

Rape.

What are you even talking about moving out of the office?

Sent to JC staff

No more hyper action

it was a beatifull dream the one we saw wasn`t it my friends?maybe we will see it again someday,the continuation of that dream,until them,be well
youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk

Slander

Not that guy, but I believe OPM got a new studio animating it. JC Staff.

The original staff are no longer there. They already moved out after Tatsuki was fired

This is the news from the very first day. Oh, and the VAs are also getting replaced

Maybe I could have predicted it, but Yaoyorozu probably not. When you were a literally who a few months earlier and you're absorbed in doing your job, you don't necessarily realize you're almost idolize by a huge number of fans.

>complete nobody
Are you delusional? He has as many followers as the show itself and his name was part of many of the big memes of the show. He was central to the fanbase and their appreciation of the show and well aware of it.

No it's not.
It's the most professional thing to do. You don't cause a scene.

If you've been wrongfully terminated you exit peacefully then go through the proper channels to dispute the cause.

Dude, I don't know if you're from Reddit or what but check your facts. Nobody was fired and the VAs are staying.

Moved out of where exactly? What are you even talking about? The main staff for Kemono Friends left before 12.1 was even produced. There is no suggestion that the VAs are getting replaced either. They have continued doing events just like normal. You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Uro Gen has twice the followerrs of Tatsuki

Where were they when Psycho Pass was given to a different director?

Read Kadokawa's response again.

that's because OPM is mostly big in the west, and westerners tend to not give a fuck about much, long as they get their sakuga.

There is nothing in Kadokawa's response about anything to do with that. Sorry but you are completely misinformed. Kadokawa removing Yaoyarozu has nothing do with any office and doesn't mention anything of the sort. Yaoyarozu were working in their very own office they have had for many years and Kadokawa have fuck all to do with that. The voice actors themselves continue working as normal and nothing is mentioned about firing them anywhere. Please inform yourself.

>Uro Gen has twice the followerrs of Tatsuki
What is your point? The point I am making is Tatsuki is as big as Kemono Friends itself and the fanbase was attached to him as much as the show.
>Where were they when Psycho Pass was given to a different director?
Urobuchi isn't even a director and didn't leave Psycho Pass under sudden circumstances while being under the impression he was working on the next season and expressing his disappointment. You are just trolling here surely?

You know damn well that Yaoyozoru no longer has any rights over KF.

Uro is much bigger than Tatsuki but you know well that if he gets replaced in Madoka, no one would say much.

Hell, no one is even speaking much after the games, which he never wrote, were released to the public.

The whole 'VA's being fired' thing came about because the VA's are part of JustPro, JustPro owns Yaoyarozu, so they think the expulsion of YYZ = No more JP VA's(Arai/Fennec/etc)

That sound very unlikely to me because it's always like that when a studio works under a production committee they're not part of. It's part of the game they agreed on. And you don't usually see the studio leaving after a success because they suddenly became greedy to the point of losing their best client. Instead they'd take the fame and would try to negociate of a slightly better budget. Or they'd try to strike a deal with a producer to have guaranteed work for the years to come, like Shaft with Aniplex. Lastly they can sometimes make some additional revenue thanks to some in-house merchandise, like Trigger or Kyoani do.

Are you intentionally being dumb? Or are you ESL or something? My point was that Tatsuki's success and he himself as a creator are intimately linked in the fans minds to the success of Kemono Friends and as such seen as inseparable.

What was with this whole office thing you were going on about anyway? Yaoyarozu didn't leave any office, their offices have nothing to do with Kemono Friends.

I understood where it came from but there is nothing yet indicating that is the case considering they continue to work on the franchise.

Wolf plz

The things the VA's are doing currently aren't related to Yaoyarozu

Exactly. Hence we can surmise that Yaoyarozu's removal will as far as we know have no impact at all on them at all considering they continue to work jobs for the production committee following Yaoyarozu's removal from the show.

You clearly don't undersand the situation if you think it's only a matter of changing the director. A lot as already been written on subject so please do your homework.

They're scheduled for work and live events all the way through December. Arai-san's VA got new work announced even after Tatsuki blew up the internet. Seiyuu are contracted on an individual basis and even of Yaoyorozu doesn't get contracted for S2 this doesn't necessarily affect the VAs.

Indeed. And he is unaware of it. Afterall, what does a nobody knows about manipulating the public?

Or are you seriously saying that this is a conspiracy?

Is yaoyaorozu and tatsuki still completely silent? Has there been any word from them at all?

I know
None of which can be traced to any Tatsuki doing any form of manipulation

zero.
At this point I'm just looking forward to whatever irodori decides to work on next

Why would you think someone was unaware of that when their name was literally part of a huge meme during the shows airing on twitter that he was part of starting along with Fukuhara? Why would you think he was unaware of it when he has had huge lines at every doujin event he has gone to after Kemono Friends aired? Why would you think he was unaware of it when he went from around 1-2k followers when the show started airing to 150k by the time it finished?

You too!

Gen just writes scripts. This guy took a laughingstock franchise that was about to die and turned it into second Touhou.

Did you respond to the wrong person or do I have brain problems because I don't undersant what your post is supposed to mean.

Because there are countless of directors who achieved much much much MUUUuUCH more but still were considered as replaceable

Uro replaced and no one would speak a thing
Nasu is no longer relevant in the fate Franchise. Does the fans miss him?
Does anyone know the name of the Godzilla director?
Bakemonogatari had 4 directors now. Did anyone noticed?

The retard's original point was that Tatsuki posted that tweet expecting this exact scenario.

As if he is a master pupetteer of the Lizard People

I don't know where you came from but please go back there and never post here again.

Ruining everything.
> Favorite anime? Ruined via changing the staff.
> Really like a game? Ruined via lack of support, and crappy side material.
> Think that voice actor is neat? Ruined via using them as mouth pieces to quiet down angry fans.
> Get sick of her shit, and try to rape her to show her who's boss? She beats the cock

You didn't address a single thing in the post you replied to.

Beaver and Prairie Dog's episode reminded me of when I used to build neat little houses in Minecraft when I first discovered it.
It was a nice feeling.

You are so mature anonymous poster, please let me suck your cock.

How did friends use the bathroom before finding out clothes came off?

Imagine if Sugita came out as a friend

wouldn't even try the cock on her, just go full guro

Same, kemonoplasm, ain't gotta explain shit.

>Because there are countless of directors who achieved much much much MUUUuUCH more but still were considered as replaceable
>Bakemonogatari had 4 directors now. Did anyone noticed?
It seems you are ignorant about the difference. In the Monogatari case the novel author is the one overseeing the entire franchise. In Kemono it is the director who was overseeing it until he is now gone.

Tatsuki's a really special special cat.

Can someone post the "Would you like a Japari bun in this trying time?" image please?

Beaver and Alpaca are my two favorite Friends, along with Serval.

>Lizard People
pripris have nothing to do with this

Allow me to replace that with the Takahiko Kyōgoku - the director of Love Live

When Sunshine came in and Kazuo Sakai took it, was anyone aware?

The reaction to Tatsuki's firing is just completely new event in the history of anime.

Is there any Kemono Friends vore?

domo

>Cat

>implying people care about love live for any reason aside from waifus

Who is Sup Forums' s favorite PPP?

Apparently so.

LL started out as a harem with a faceless self-insert
The directors remodeled the entire franchise after 5 years of characterization