Did you guys know Putin is a pedophile? Just curious

Did you guys know Putin is a pedophile? Just curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/

thedailybeast.com/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/
cbsnews.com/live/video/20180306022627-former-russian-spy-in-uk-falls-ill-after-being-exposed-to-a-mysterious-substance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone in the ruling class is a pedophile.

>kisses stomach
>runs away
what did he mean by this?

He's so sheepish but he just couldn't resist

>Do you likes raspberries?
>*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

Kek

Has it really come back to this in the Anti-Russia sphere?

youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8

It was a big enough deal in Russia too if I recall correctly

> washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/

That's pretty fucking incriminating. We know exactly who killed him and this explains why.

>Implying everyone in a country supports the current leader/future leaders

cbsnews.com/live/video/20180306022627-former-russian-spy-in-uk-falls-ill-after-being-exposed-to-a-mysterious-substance/
They just tried to fucking assassinate another one just today. Like 12 people are hospitalized

>Like 12 people are hospitalized
Incompetence goes well with corruption and authoritarianism. Poor people.

I was assuming you were making a snide comment about America's Russia investigation.

So not liking Putin if you live in Russia is anti-Russia?

looks like hes pedophobic to me otherwise he would just ignore the kid

maybe youre the real pedophile OP

Bump for visibility

hard to believe humans can be this stupid

thanks, friend

>t. pedophilophob

hard to believe pedophobia exists i know since pedophilia is all the rage except its not

I've seen this around for years but never heard what the official explanation is, if there is one. Seems very odd and OOC though.

what the literal fuck are you on about, get lost

Sure. He fucks them on nuclear cruiser, flagship of baltic fleet.

fpbp

In Russia it is. That's official government's position, Putin is Russia.

pedophiles first

Putin couldn't resist giving a little peck.

Putin was just a little overwhelmed by the total cuteness of that little boy and he just had to have a whiff, and kiss that cute little belly...happens to the best of us

wink once if we should come get you
wink twice if putin is there
wink three times if putin is in the room with you right now

I wonder if in a few decades it will become common knowledge that many of the rich and powerful around the world had a shared perversion, pedophilia. It really would explain why the world is such a sick sick place.

Probably not, if he was one, he wouldn't show it in public.

it is probably true

>Litvinenko claimed this display of affection was the first public sign of a secret that had long been known by some within the KGB
>Putin had been denied a place in the foreign intelligence division as a young recruit “because, shortly before his graduation, his bosses learned that Putin was a pedophile.”

Nothing new, hes part of moloch cult, though its weird he could not restrain himself in public.

He really went out of his went to scrunch that low down to the ground and lift his shirt..
Then he still follows through despite it being cringy as fuck even with the shirt?

EXPLAIN
THIS
RUSKI
NOW!