Why do we hate mexicans again?

why do we hate mexicans again?

Because they're violent, low IQ subhumans.

We don't their bro tier

I welcome our Mexican nigger-bashers

Let the Mexicans drive out the Blacks, then we drive out the Mexicans. I don't see a problem here. Carry on.

:3

Just because they're the enemy of my enemy doesn't make them my friend.

Hispanic benefits are only short run. Sure, they'll pick crops, mow lawns, and work fast food for dirt cheap, but they breed like rabbits. They don't use condoms and won't use birth control, they crap out children like it's nothing. All those kids end up being a massive drain on the public schools and cost more than we save in labor just having a white person or machine do the job. Mexicans are only good for industry because essentially it's subsidized labor for them.
>Farms get cheap beaner labor
>The tax payer has to pay for Paco's 12 children to go to school and get a reduced lunch meal plan
The solution to the beaner problem is to deport whoever we can and Americanize the ones that are here to stay. Next time we run into labor shortages, the most we should do is a migrant labor program.

>they breed fast
>more labor
>they go to school to become doctors, engineers and scientists

What is the problem.with breeding fast and how does it affect you?

before they were our rape babies, they were aztec rape babies, and what do you know! succesful criminals get to pass on their genes

Because they don't stay in Mexico. The key word in that headline is "California".

They are Catholic, they dont believe in birth control or abortions. Doesnt stop them from killing others for some reason though.

I live in california you can take your post and shove it up your ass

We offered your Bourbon king throne of Mexico after the Independence war, he was like no. We could of been in a Commonwealth that could of rivaled the U.K. But you Spanish are just so fucking stupid even your Charles the V had unlimited Novohispanic wealth and went bankrupt, we fucking dodged a bullet.

Fuck me this bites

This is what you get for helping Benito "The Ameriboo" Juarez. You could've kept your spoils of war, but you just had to fuck our shit up even further. We could've had a Constitutional Monarchy put no you guys went full Polkard...

I'll take 5 spics over 1 nigger. Spics work hard. Niggers don't work at all.

they bring in crime and drugs. fuck em.

this desu

Our Latino

>they go to school to become doctors, engineers and scientists
You don't know much about the demographics of California, do you? The public schools which have majority Latino rank dead bottom of all states in the entire nation. In the seventies, California was the gold standard for education.

It blows my mind that people think Reagan was a good President.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the entire country of Mexico sucks. I'm saying "they're just not sending their best."

It may be karmic but it's not a direct cause. The cause is the 1965 immigration act and NAFTA and amnesty