Since when is Sargon a fucking antifa faggot?

Since when is Sargon a fucking antifa faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESMG4OtZa1c
pastebin.com/BZWARqTu
youtu.be/ESMG4OtZa1c?t=936
youtube.com/watch?v=XPJIx661d_s&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but is he with a white man?

that's loot you cock sucking kike

Since those damn collectivists hurt his feelings.

Compare the picture in the OP to this one...

Now tell me: Who is winning the culture war?

Look at that bull with his war booty celebrating enlightenment ideals.

Didn't he take the flag from some antifaggots who tried to shut down a talk or something

definitely not you kike :D

It occurred after Vee usurped the liberalist kingdom from sargoy in a bloody, cum infested uprising.

this was so disheartening to sargoy that he joined antifa

I think i am. It is you, kike, who are not winning.

Ha ha I heard antics shut his speech down and the peer labeled Sargon ( alt right

youtube.com/watch?v=ESMG4OtZa1c

13:17

He took the flag off one of them you brainlets

>antifa shows up
>sargon calls them all white niggers
>they scurry off leaving their flag as loot
classic

faggots lmao

>antifa shows up
>get their shit kicked in by liberalists
>flag was captured

As expected, nobody actually believes that antifa can take on anybody who can remotely defend themselves right? This is just like when that guy punched Richard Spencer, he did it when out of Spencer's view and couldn't even knock him over.

it's called hit and run

more like get hit and run

It was still a shit punch

Capture the flag ? Knock Knock

That was in america right?
Got you are lucky with yours being huge faggots.
Granted, in germany they wouldnt have cared to show up for a memester like sargon but the european ones are usually more brutal due to their competition and age.

It was in London

Yeah true, I heard the European ones were tougher. My state banned face coverings at protests so as soon as antifa show up anywhere they are harassed by the police. If they don't remove the mask when told to they get arrested (and often roughed up in the process).

A manager of a coal related industry got his face melted by a hit and run acid attack this week. Hamburgriots actually were sucessful from their point of view too as 72 millions were needed to sustain the policeforce.
Their project had destroyed a forest whichs defense had been a hearcase of the far left for a longer time.

That's fucked, acid attacks are such a scummy thing to do. Hope the cunts get caught.

That faculty member/professor did a decent job shepherding antifa out. Probably would have been a few more knocked out teeth.

Its called being too much of a pussy to stand and fight against sargon the garden gnome.

nigger why didn't you include a time tag in the youtube link

Blame my naturally low IQ

Fak

This. Antifa faggots got their asses handed to them again by a bunch of libralist faggots. How can people seriously continue to support them?

I've looked it up, the dude on the left is President for Ayn Rand institute, Israeli citizen and an American war hawk.

(((Ayn Rand))) followers are all Jews and want to smash Iran, and whoever

NAZBOL GANG GANG WYA

the fucking antifas wrecked Hamburg during the G7 REEEEEEE

Good. Faggots need to stop talking and just knock these commie fags out. The whole reason why they've gotten to this point is because no one fights them so they feel free to shut anything down or do whatever they want with no repercussions

oh look my flag is back
NO MORE PERMANENT MEME EU FLAG

>Since when is Sargon an alpha as fuck communist REMOVER

Apologize for doubting the power of the radical centrist Sup Forums.

You’re right, far more people turned up to Charlottesville

>White supremacist, pictured on left, antagonizes and attacks peaceful protestor at a Nazi rally.

Is this ANTIFA or liberalists (tm)?

It was actually pretty bloodless since Vee ate all the evidence

>3d waifus

DROPPED

There were like 15 people listening to Sargon dude. CV will be in history books.

I respect Spencer as much as the next guy but seriously he took that punch like a bitch.

>I respect Spencer as much as the next guy

So not at all?

Why aren't people demasking these pussies?
Surely if you had 3-4 people actively/aggressively damasking then these groups would quickly disperse.

yeah I know but the guy who punched him was also a faggot

Yes. There is webm of him punching masked fag in face

And then for some reason later on they tried to cover up their faces. Bit too late for that!

Sargnome of Akkad

Sub-90 IQ white niggers love that shit.

pastebin.com/BZWARqTu

>15:37 plans to knock out the security guard

LOL they couldn't even knock out a fat youtuber

It happened in London.

And they just left their fucking plans to assault a guard lying around crumpled up. What a bunch of retards.

And what are you trying to prove? He went from dunce to computer technician to website developper to well paid orator/commentator. Not bad.

>guy with the flag enters the room
>approaches sargon asking for mic to have his word
>sargon refuses clinging to his mic deplatforming antifa
>antifa guy falls from the stage and gets confronted by sargon cuck boy
>sargon cuck boy wants to take antifa guys flag
>antifa guy refuses and gets hit in the head
well i guess this centrist are more reactionary then u might think

>15:23
A FUCKING WHITE MALE

White - Alt-Right = Antifa
He isn't Antifa, so he's Alt-Right.
The middle ground doesn't exist anymore, there is only far-left and far-right. Everything else is playing don't-step-on-the-lava because everything is seen through a harsh political lense now, no matter how mundane.

If I recall, they don't work for embeds here anyways.

youtu.be/ESMG4OtZa1c?t=936

18:17 lol, jew

Ha ha ha Sup Forums btfo Liberalists confirmed real alpha male master race

Do you enjoy spreading misinfo, faggot?

I watched this event and the whole thing seemed so set up to me.

I can finally admit that I like Sargon

Sargon himself has potential, his follows do not, and his ideology is an incoherent rehashed classical liberalism and post hoc justification for modern British politics. He has had to concede so much in recent months, it's just a matter of time before he goes full Oswald Mosley.

BEADY EYES OF AKKAD

KILL THE COMMIES, SUCK ALT-RIGHT MESTIZO BLOOD, DESTROY THE ARYAN RACE.

Shit honestly looks staged. Sargon spent maybe 5k setting it up and will get thousands of followers and millions of clicks from it.

How is that not terrorism?

This makes me respect sargon a tad

Fucking lol, why are all leftists such scrawny, limp-wristed pieces of shit? Is it the vegan diet? The soy they have to chug?

lol these retards probably just made Sargon more popular.

LEL silly wog. The eternal Anglo is eternal for a reason.

There was no antifa.
It was his friends trying to give him a "victory," raise his profile.
Most importantly: LOOK AT THE EMPTY AUDIENCE.

Since when you do follow e-celebs

Thats because antifa in germany intersect with the crimals and government. They wouldnt be so tough without their government support and drug money.

The man with a grey shirt drank too much soy.

A bitch punch for a little bitch desu. I like Spencer, he's mild mannered and an alright bloke. But he's still a little sheltered bitch.

Seems suspicious as fuck. False flag or retard colledge students LARP'ing. You decide!

Thats what you get when your country outlaws clean fuels like petroleum

Anyone else notice the size of sargons arms. they are fucking massive when flexed lol

>There was no antifa.

They're clearly there, with flag and all?

>Most importantly: LOOK AT THE EMPTY AUDIENCE.

You can't look at something that doesn't exist.
You could say that the event wasn't broadly advertised (please show proof if it was) so there were many empty seats

youtube.com/watch?v=XPJIx661d_s&t=6s

After hiding behind security and some beta Liberalistists in the room, he grabbed a flag that was droppped on the floor and declared victory.

As someone who goes to King's I can assure you that these people are known North London Antifa members. Our Universities are infested with people like this.

The reason the event was so empty is because the event was open to the public with 300+ signed up, but at the last minute a few hours before the event King's decided that only University of London students can attend. And over 200 people were not UoL students. Hence the event was empty.

>empty audience
Someone pulled the fire alarm. No kidding people are going to leave.

>America belongs to whites
>...they got here first
> -ᴿᶦᶜʰᵃʳᵈ ˢᵖᵉᶰᶜᵉʳ-

Names of two: Laura Wormington and Robert Liow.

That's true though.

1 post by op
sage

He's an Anglo.
What do you expect?
Treachery runs in their blood.

jesus, ive seen little league footy matches with more energy then those window licking low budget ninja rejects. thats not a invasion or protest thats a walk on whinge.
"holy shit jerry that hop onto the stage has taken all my energy"
"quick look angry"

>He's an anglo
More welsh than anglo, said himself.

what's the ribbon pin he's wearing for?

No

Do you have any footage to confirm Robert Liow was there?

Being a good boy