Based. the end of drumpf is near

based. the end of drumpf is near

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-users-demand-ban-r-the-donald/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. It's real. dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-users-demand-ban-r-the-donald/

Pls no, Donald Reddit posting boomers will flood us.

I don't get this
The donald is fucking preschool level tame compared to just about anything else

proof that DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACIST! OUR GOD EMPEROR IS MAKING MAGA.
FUCK LOW ENERGY LIBERALS AND LONG LIVE ISRAEL

>heckler's veto

They're already here. Go to /PTG/ and see for yourself.

If you keep banning everything you claim is offensive, the bar gets so low that ultimately shit like this is considered extreme.

Redditors have been crying about T_D for years, to the point where they rigged the front page so T_D stories wouldn't be posted there. Reddit will never cut them loose because there's just too much revenue involved.

good thing reddit won't be around next year.

Reddit isn't even profitable, you numbnuts,

because we will have basically killed all users by then?

Not just the money, they will flood other pages. Its their containment page and has been under watch for sometime now, they ban and remove posts quickly ever since the Mod purge.

Honestly, if reddit's customers demand that they shitcan Le_Doland, then it's their fiduciary duty to comply. Capitalism-hating conserv-a-shits will bitch and moan and choke on their cum-shakes, but the free market doesn't care about your feelings.

dude, while T_D has over 6 million users they advertise less than a million
this is big when redditors are huge group thinkers anyways
does words of damage

Sounds good to me, as long the_cuckold redditors don't flood Sup Forums with more based niggers and kikes.

Fucking cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

The reason they cant bann TD is because it isnt breaking any rules. Since they keep there fresh posts clean and moderated. People hate that you can get banned for not agreeing with but its a rule at TD so not breaking Reddit guide lines.

Not agreeing with Trump*

Disagreeing with Trump against reddit guidelines?
Sort yourself out, toothpaste.

God please no, those morons will all come here.
They need to go >>>back.
#RefugeesNOTWelcome!

Las creaturas judios....

He's implying that the_cuckold will ban you for disagreeing with Trump, it's a hugbox.

It's hilarious how hard the shareblue jews are panicking. Push your fake news harder, jewfriends. You're only desensitizing us to your tactics more and more.

Your time is almost up. You seem to know it quite well.

SAGED.

i got perma-banned from t_d in 2016 for saying 40 years for the bike lock attacker was a bit much, which he ended up getting a shorter sentence but my ban never went away ;_;

Leftists are coming out as the tyrants we all knew they were. I just hope they try some proper violence so they get put down

I got banned for antisemitism, JIDF own that garbage heap.

Yeah I know that but he's trying to justify it by saying it's reddit guidelines.

stop fucking posting this everywhere.

>Implying at least 9 out of 10 Sup Forums posters aren't already plebbit

They are already here nigger. It would just be the final nail in the coffin for Sup Forums.

>implying you arent from plebbit

Nah, fuck that dude. Only a helicopter for our commie pals. You deserved ban.

They are kind of harmless because they are so naive, easy to spot

they are here....but we will convert them

>this is front page news
wew

>convert them
fuck off back to-just fuck off

so little content literally a pin drop makes front page

I got banned for saying Trump betrayed us for going soft on DACA. It's fine

You don't think people from T_D had already roamed this place before T_D..?
I'm sure T_D would of just as uncensored as Sup Forums if it weren't for Reddit guidelines, that's why Sup Forums will always remain the better platform.

okay then deal with plebbits forever? dont you know about the overton window?

look, he deserves death, but legally it was my opinion, and the courts agreed

>demand a group be banned because you disagree with them
>based
Pick only one

Dissagreeing with trump is bannable in TD but its a subrule so its allowed on Reddit. Dissagreeing with trump and getting banned for that without a rule about it isnt allowed on reddit.

what do you mean he got a shorter sentence? he didn't get a sentence. his trial hasn't even begun yet. it's scheduled for April 5th

There is no rule like that or subrule on that subreddit there is a rule however against concern trolling which is most likely what people have been banned for when they said they disagreed with Trump.

If your first post was just disagreeing with something Trump said most likely they'll ban you for concern trolling because that's generally the most likely scenario, you're the exception not the rule.

it wont be 40 years from what i hear

This. Ever since the election was won theyve been crying about getting the page ax'd.

I am not against it. But allot of redditors are, they dont know why they hate TD most people will say things without sources. I am happy TD is on reddit since it keeps people there and away from here.

which it makes sense the he wouldnt be getting 40 years if you know a little bit about law, but thats what the reddit post was claiming

It won't end until the trumpsters are all in FEMA camps. Mass arrests of the WH and GOP on July 4 - Independence from Russia Day. Followed by a month or two of rounding up the remaining idiots - Wolverine style.