HOLY SHIT! EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT NETANYAHU'S FACE!

youtube.com/watch?v=xVG6o2Ms9JM

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=xVG6o2Ms9JM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw
youtu.be/30oRLhqRe4g
youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hooktube that shit nigga

hooktube.com/watch?v=xVG6o2Ms9JM

Just watched it. What's special about it?

Netanyahu got cucked.

How???

like this

k

I don't have audio, though it looks like he's very anxious - like he needs to run away

Netanyahu was elite mossad counterintel. You don't think he's taken a few acting classes?

Yeah. He's getting cucked 12 different ways.

How exactly though?

>herpes on upper lip
>"we kikes have a long memory" @ 1:40

Don't listen to these faggots below. I watched the video and there is nothing unusual about the facial expressions.

oops, they're samefag, nevermind

Netanyahu knows he got played

Thanks. Literally a /thread.

And how exactly? Please explain in detail with quotes and evidence please.

absolutely pissed.

It looks more like Trump is a little disrespecting/or forgetting to shake hands with Netanyahu.

don't look like the herpes. Looks like he got cut or punched in the mouth, cut his upper lip on is teeth. Maybe got a mole removed, who knows?

>a billion
jesus these people really are crooks.

lol Trump is the goodest goy in US history. Netanyahu is literally commanding him to invade Iran, right in front of the press. He literally doesn't give a fuck. God I wish I was a bluepilled cuck Trump supporter so I could circlejerk with all you fags and retards.

trump and netscapeyahoo are the chad and virgin meme personified.

>forgetting to shake hands with a Jew is disrespectful
You have to go back to redd*t.

>Forgetting to shake hands with another head of state and have photo ops as part of presidential protocol
Are you retarded?

>defending jews this hard

>Defending Trump for not following presidential protocol even though it should be done for all heads of states visiting the White House
I'm done talking to retards.

Guys i'm hearing reports from people familiar with the thinking of people who know how to think like people that are familiar with insiders that think that Trumps uncle used tesla tech to contact hitler and form and inter-temporal coalition to save the white race. Its why Trump can't be beaten. He just resets the timeline if something goes wrong. Trump is trying to stop the Gaypocalypse. Very very sad you all turn into raging faggots and the human race is extinct in 2 generations. Mankind needs to stand up and support Trump or this will be the last century.

JIDF shills pls go

Glory to God, niggerboy. If we must bomb Iran, let's do dis.

I'll just leave this here so you pussy keyboard larpers can see what one real man can do. Fucking pussy's.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

how about you look at trumps face.
what the fuck is going on under his eyes?

Netanyahu is based, really can't do Israel any better than he is doing, and dont give me this bribery bullshit

the other thing is that we actually want an Israel, and so did Hitler

I dont mind Bibi, honestly. As someone who can regularly be found cursing the abrahamic people

>Netanyahu got cucked.

Trump didn’t cuck bibi in the handshake. We will never recover from this.

Its not a genuinly warm interaction, and his facial expression in the first 15 seconds is fucked up. It betrays something deep within that he's attempting to hide, although I cant quite discern what it is.

this isnt where i would like to talk about this, but what exactly do you want to do with the jews?
Because Hitler wanted to deport them, not all of them lest so he put them in camps

christians are pussy's not Jews you bitches.

You are on borrowed time, Emperor Trump is going to put and end to faggotry world wide and we are going to build a space empire and shit.

well hitler promoted many jews, knowingly, to high poisitions of power. hitlers mom workd in the rothschild mansion as a maid. hitler is a jew. the nazis were jews. the top nazis are jews and the top jews are nazis. and they're still in power today, they are the globalists.

what is Netanayahu planning with Iran? what does he want to happen there? why does he want to wipe it off the map?

>As someone who can regularly be found cursing the abrahamic people
How is he cursing the jews?

Wouldn't you (or your commanding officers) like to know...

Why?

God bless israel. I'm glad Trump has good relations with Israel.

I actually posted this video earlier with hardly any comments. It's more important than "Are Italians White?" or "Why u no race mix?" threads

>Using nigger instead of kike as an insult

BACK TO T_D WITH YOU

REEE

HITLERRRRRRR

HITLERRRR

REEEE

(drumpf is actually israelis puppet tho)

Jews are of their father the devil. everyone knows this, what timeline are you from? are you from taured?

Then you put in your OP why it's so earth shattering impotent, if you can't be asked to give some reason or tl;dw then I am not watching. I'll keep an eye out for it next time you post.

Bibi is full of shit.

>"We remember 100 years ago, LORD Balfour, who issued to the balfour proclamation, that recognized the rights of the Jewish people in our ancestral homeland.

>White Jews, coming from ancestral Mohammad lands.
>Whites
>Arabia
>WE

Did q predict this?

He looks like he's been spanked.

why don't you show the full video where he walks back to shake Netanyahu's hand 2 seconds after the video you uploaded ends

and then he tells the press about the mossad operation he told russia about. kys jew

R E K T
E
K
T

The mere act of not immediately handshaking "Per Protocol" is suggestive enough. He left Bibi standing there off-guard in that 4 seconds on purpose and the act was done.

"Q" is a psyop faggot

No doubt Trump is one of the Messiahs
He saved humanity

Hey Rabbi... watcha doin?

>First president in US history moves the US embassy to Jerusalem, de facto declaring it the capital of Israel
>Netanyahu got cucked

So many shills on Sup Forums these days

It wouldn’t be the first time, either. He’s lied before to get us into war.

In 1998: youtu.be/30oRLhqRe4g
In 2002: youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM
In 2018: OP’s video

Exactly that, He knows they just got a little more attention from the muslims than they were anticipating, the cooker has been turned fully up
on them ( no holocaust inference meant)
And we now know Netanyahu's criminality has come to light, the local Jews (moderates) want him gone, They outsmarted themselves this time

yes he got arsefucked one way or another

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off and die Jew.

Jeez, moving embassy to Jerusalem is exactly chessmaster 4D, move because anything anti-jewish you do after this will be forgiven because you already got greatest goy award.

wtf, does this cunt age?

oh my god he got JUSTin trudeau'ed

Three of his close associates testify in his corruption investigation in Israel. He's done.

Looks like he's trying not to laugh at him desu.

He looks like hes seen a ghost. Motherfucker must have got BTFO hard by Trump. Oy vey bibi just got shoad.