Whitey gets his teeth knocked by a Brother in Michigan

Why are alt righty whiteys such losers?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5466701/Antifa-clash-white-nationalist-Richard-Spencer-supporters.html

Other urls found in this thread:

flic.kr/p/23LzqS7
radicalagenda.com/2018/03/05/radical-agenda-s03e036-slow-learners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mashallah

I can't wait for race wars now. Whiteys will surely lose.

Look at that fat whitey slob vs a well built Black bull. No wonder getting Blacked is such a rage among whiteys.

Wow it’s almost like antifa got beat the fuck up by TWP

Conte beat this retard up

I want to beat some Antifa ass on the street level, where do I sign up?

This antifa literally had to step in with brass knuckles because his boys got laid out by TWP

Bloodied 56%er

Why must you lie, OP

how can you put on a mask and attack people expressing their freedom of speech and not think of yourself as the bad guy? boggles the mind.

In this case both are whiteys. So of course one whitey is bound to lose.

>In this case both are whiteys. So of course one whitey is bound to lose

you're most likely white yourself. you just larp as black racist

Poor imagery. Black guy gives it his all and the fat white dude looks like he's batting flies.

>niggers are so weak they need white people to fight for them
lel

So...

> Antifa show up
> Police let them attack Spencer crew
> Spencer crew bash the shit out of antifa
> Antifa retreat
> Police go full deep state "Hurd dur you can't pass"
> They stay
> Le 56% face goyim golem police officer attack Spencer second in command because he is afraid of losing his gibs
> They arrest him
> Sup Forums learns once again that murrica is an israeli puppet

I miss anything?

Good

No more government intervention. If you want to have shitty opinions you can, but if you go public with it be ready for backlash. Stop being a pussy

is he scratching his nose?

Ok.

I don't even like saying alt-right. That's some cringe Richard "nigger lover Spencer shit.

It should be just called new right or dissident right.

Nothing

Why is antifa so white, shame on them.

That's a great image. Heimbach could afford to lose some weight and hit the gym, which he's aware of that. But I think he could kick some commie ass.

White people know that they need to be on the strong and winning side so they chose to fight for us and against the more uppity whitey scum.

>Niggers react violently to the discussion of whites not longer taking care of niggers en perpetuity
>Niggers are violent in general

What a surprise.

Also,
>antifa literally attacks them as a group

Can't wait until its legal to mag dump into these people.

porco rosso nice

It’s on video too
Will make for good propaganda

Dissident white

Sure, just don't cry when theyre armed to the teeth and you get your brains and lungs blown out. :^)

Why are niggers such violent thugs?

That made no sense.

>one guy gets punched
>"Why are alt righty whiteys such losers?"

Bait and gay. SAGE!

> Sup Forums learns once again that murrica is an israeli puppet

That is the left's self-expression. This Canadian artist who makes puzzling nationalist abstract paintings is better. His shit keeps getting removed from image hosting sites.
Flickr:
flic.kr/p/23LzqS7

Fucking racoons. Not only did they knock my garbage, they turned my daughter into a whore. No depth to that depravity, mate.

niggers been watching too much black panthter

>It’s on video too
where the links at

first 2 paints are of yamaguchi and brevik
o my

You are going down whitey all over the world. Watch this bitch bitching about south africa where whitey is getting kicked out soon.

Like this?

>invents everything of relevance
>enslaves half the globe

Okay

The whitey probably had some good points to make but the dindu nuffin being a subhuman couldnt understand anything and punched him.

I'm just sorry that I missed out on allthe fun. Apparently Dicky-boy was supposed to have a party afterwards down the street from me. But according to:
radicalagenda.com/2018/03/05/radical-agenda-s03e036-slow-learners/
the Sterling Heights Police Dept. spoke to the Carpathian Club (a german american hall) and asked if they knew about the dreaded "Alt-right" and what they "stood for". After hearing what the local pigs had to say about it, citing a "security risk" to the establishment. The club recinded the previously accepted order to rent the hall.
Another location in warren,mi (not too far from the Carpathian Club, also recieved a similar call, with a similar reaction.
I'm not a fan of dickey-spence, but this is a level of ridiculous bullshit that shouldn't even be possible in the 21st century.
BTW, when is "alt-right" going to contract some decent private security for this shit? Or at least get a bit more fit w/ some basic martial arts takedown moves, sheesh.

Should've had THiS kid on security detail.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up. I'm Korean. Take a hike larper.

Why are niggers such suckerpunching pussies?

Also you black fuckers can't take any hits, most regular nogs here flee as soon as they see that you are fighting back.

the only reason you're not all dead is because the cops are protecting you commie pieces of shit

shia's HWNDU projects just keep getting weirder

Every white man should be training mma. That proudgoy type of fighting is going to get you killed.

The nigger in OP's pick is so fucking open for sooooo many things its embarrassing.

All niggers & commies have is the ambush. Beyond surprise they have nothing.

TRAIN.

I honestly don't even care anymore if someone is like 1/5 Latino; it's more about what's in their head ...if they're an authoritarian communist then fuck 'em

Good one faggots

At this point, simple Akido / Judo would suffice. Even some simple moves from a few different disciplines that can be mastered quickly wouldn't hurt. SOMETHING. Christ, how the fuck you going to a rally and not be able to sweep the leg, or flip a skinny nigger on his ass??? They always open a fight the same way!!! And they don't learn anything, it's all basic-instinctual shit. A couple disciplines moves would go a long way here. Some joint locks and submission maneuvers, just like riot police use. In fact if you study Police "submission" techniques, then you at lest got something "legal" to work with. watching fat white dudes get punched while another white guy is just standing there looking dumb is killing you all.

I mean, they aren't sending their best.

How is this a mma? it's a cowardly sucker bunch. lol.

good point for gun control. how can blacks attack if felons can't own weapons?

Agreed. A simple hip toss whatever. I've seen better defense from 12 year old girls in thai boxing. Embarrassing.

There are gyms in every major city. No excuse.

ain't that assault with deadly weapon?

Spot on

Why are whites so violent? This happened in SA yesterday I think, horrible monsters these whites.

>that hook nose

Its not mma fag. It was an elbow to the face of shit talker. How is it a sucker punch if the nigs in his face?

You euros have no sense of self preservation. Your mindset is shit.

>lol

Yeah, the nigger gives him the superman punch and the fat guy just looks like he's being sprayed with a garden hose.

That's pure mass. Hes bulking you just can't see the muscles til he cuts for summer.

dude, in OP's pic, if that guy would've anticipated the nigger punching him, he could've EASILY grabed his arm and hip tossed like NOTHING. Niggers very rarely have any sense of center of gravity. they always try to temple-head punch. And they are constantly trying to Ali float/sting or some shit.
>No excuse.
not after C-ville there isn't.
and after this event, if you don't have a bailout program on backup, just plan on sitting in a cell. There's no reason to cry "help" after you get arrested at this point. It sould be like, call my lawyer, post my bail, ready to go. No more of this "ZOMFG you guise! need $$'s nao!!11!!"
If you can't plan ahead, you can't have an ethnostate, period.
Forward Thinking about Future Consequences!
Otherwise all I'm seeing here is ill-prepared niggers who happen to be white instead of black, fighting with other niggers who happen to be black / other race.
Get it together guys. screencap this and send ti to Dicky and Matt H. They look like they could use a few pointers.

nope, sums it up just right

Are there any video clips floating around of this yet?

Dunno if it counts unless he is seen actually using them. Oh, and he is masked so good luck finding his identity.

wtf I love Heimbach now

>Akido

more like bullshido

Hey look, a nigger figured out how to post on Sup Forums

>crypto-swole heimbach
that's bullshit but i believe it

I hate TWP but at least they're kicking the shit out of the commies. Straight trailer trash though.

He's got that yoke don't even lie

Bullshido is what they are already doing. I'm talking about something more effective.
Barking at one another and swinging like a bunch of girls is what you are describing.

>Full on eagle punch
>Dude's still standing

Niggers ammiright?

Superior to you at least

Boxing is probably the best desu. You just need awareness and how to throw a punch.

Pol did it once, they can do it again

There goes the neighbourhood.

too much arm and jumping

full blooded la creatura

Nigger every whitey who is not a larping faggot knows blackie's weaknesses. The wrestling and the liver shot. Everyone of you starts begging for mercy when I keep using your body as my punching bag after you fold like the black genetic weakness you are.

white people are superior bud

aikido stopped evolving in 19 century. It's useless. Judo, you mentioned, is way better for street fights.

The only thing your enslaving today is a double cheese burger, stop riding on the coat tails of your supposed ancestors

Identitarian or traditionalist are my personal go to

HEMA is actually very practical to learn

>> 162928513
>> 162928513
>> 162928513
>> 162928513
>> 162928513
>> 162928513
>> 162928513

fuck me

I like traditionalist

Can't wait

Another jewish shill applying demoralization and instigation to keep people hating each other instead of looking up and seeing the asshole where the shit falls from.
If you want to win a war while outnumbered just create more enemies for your enemies and let them fight first.

Yeah, because humans have such a different fighting style than they did in the 19th century.

Does such a thing as "black brotherhood" actually exist?
If so how come BoB crime is by far the most common type of crime there is in the mutt states of america?