How can a retard be this fucking sexy?

How can a retard be this fucking sexy?

She's a girl. Her intelligence has no bearing on how attractive she is.

Wrong

>memelords

I like her

I want to make demigod children with Aqua-sama!

I want to convert Aqua-sama to the cult of Eris!

I would have drunken sex with her behind the guild house.

Nice hat.

It's pretty much impossible to get it up when dealing with a woman you find irredeemably stupid.

It's a big hat

nice hat aqua

You only need to shut her up and bend her over.

It's irrelevant, internally, she's hideous.

Reatard or not she is still a goddess

I wanna fuck aqua

Being retarded either brings focus on her one redeeming quality or accentuates it if you're into bimbos.

NO

>tfw no aho gf

I dunno you're mom pulls it off.

It's because you're looking at her through the anime lens, which makes all females about 300% more attractive. If you were actually in the same dimension as Aqua you'd just see a vacuous attention whore.

>How can a retard be this fucking sexy?
all womans are as retarded as aqua nothing to see here

for you

Aqua is canonically a beauty, far above from the girls in the town.

Aqua a qt.

Because she's a goddess and intelligence isn't a prerequisite for being sexy.

She'd be Kazuma's ultimate friend with benefits.

I hate this bitch for being the combo breaker that ruined blue hair = best girl in isekai

kill yourself son of a bitch.

what's going on there?

Aqua is best girl thou

You can't

megumin is sexier

Maybe if you're into little kids.

>little kid

motherfucker where do you think you are

who isn't?

Faggots, that's who.

I have never wanted a daki until now.

are you gay?

>implying Aqua isn't the best girl in Konosuba
>implying Emilia isn't the best girl in Re:Zero, right before Ram

Can we all at least agree on Roxy tho

I don't even know why I like Roxy, maybe it's because she was watching those guys having sechs

Roxy is homewrecker and gold digger.

Roxy fingerbanging herself while watching Rudy's parents go at it made me like her character and is the first thing that hooked me on the series, but I ended up liking her because I think she's the first character I've encountered that actually broke down the romantic plights of being an un-aging loli. Most guys that are into her would either be using her as a fetish or barring that still be considered a freak and pedo by society.

Simple... She's not.

She is. A thing must be as sexy as itself. That's just identity.

How old is she supposed to be?

Pedo neet pls go

Anime can make anything sexy

And 0 identifies with 0... what's your point?

What? I just think there are sexier retards in Konosuba.

Bakas needs to have high sex appeal, otherwise they would go extinct. It's a darwinian adaptation

But can they make Mikhail Gorbachev sexy?

So she is as fucking sexy as she is, even if that amount is 0.

damn, now I want a cold war politics kyoani art style show

Can't trap men that are even more stupid than them without being sexy

So you're telling me that if the nicest, hottest, sweetest girl in the world who doesn't know that tuna is a type of fish wants you dick, you wouldn't be able to give it to her?

Not the user you're responding too, but if a girl with a supermodel body was a literal special needs retard I wouldn't be able fuck her either.

But if she's just normal dipshit or airheaded it's fair fucking game.

Her only flaws are being so thirsty for MC's dick and lose against a generic character

Yeah, but I don't call a piece of shit sexy just because "It's as sexy as it is." That's retard logic.

muh dick!

also translated never.

Maybe if you're into skeletons or malnourished african children

enough

Literally the only one keeping the show from being generic LN trash.

>Not posting best retard
For shame

Thanks Aqua for turning Konosuba in something great instead of another generic Isekai

This baka body is so devilish.

>is suppose to be evil
>make her a miracle of the universe

how can a retard have such a hot body

Evolutionary adaptation

Aqua is great, but Lalatina is the best. Megumin is disgusting.

Oof

Great taste.

Do I have to repeat myself?

SAGGY

Cute saggy tits.

They're all perfect, and I want to sleep in the middle of the four of them.

You just need a reason to instensely hate her. Pitying her stupidity is one thing, hating her on the other hand leads to something else. Most likely rape.

I normally like girls like Megumin, but I like Aqua a lot more than Megumin for some reason. I just find her retardedness cute and endearing.

There is a really good (translated) doujin where Kazuma did exactly that (with that other dude - forgot his name - joining in later). That was a great fap! Pic related... Cover is "SFW"... Well, kinda.

Reminder that this is how Konosuba is set to go so far.

>Darkness leaves the party after Kazuma told her that he wants nothing to do with her and they find a replacement
>eventually Aqua ends up realizing she is in love with Kazuma too
>but knows she has no chance against Megumin
>after Kazuma and Megumin try for kids and Megumin nearly dies from it, Aqua goes off on her own
>meets up with Darkness, who somehow hasn't killed herself yet
>the two become companions that comfort each other as they cry themselves to sleep every night

>Can't impregnate her because the semen will be purified
That alone makes her the worst girl.

Is she actually retarded?

>Smugly dozes while Kazuma jerks off to her bare ass aimed at his face
Why is she such a benevolent goddess?

When did this ever happen?

In the anime at least she teases him and threatens to tell the group about it

Maybe I should find this. Sounds lewd and cute.

she has below average intelligence

she knew that Kazuma wanked or something, I think it was mentioned in a few spots during the anime. first Aqua teased Kazuma about hearing rustling noises or something, the second time Kazuma freaked out after learning about Aqua's night vision (as that'd allowed her to see him jerking off). But then Aqua said she didn't watch.

but Kazuma is pretty clear about not really wanting to fuck Aqua so I can imagine him rather thinking about someone else and not looking at her while doing it

>but Kazuma is pretty clear about not really wanting to fuck Aqua so I can imagine him rather thinking about someone else and not looking at her while doing it

He was sniffing her hair and shit. I think he wants to fug on a physical level, but doesn't want to deal with the consequences of being involved with her that way. Plus being hikki he's probably scared shitless of sex.

But you're talking about a guy that most likely doesn't know his way around women sleeping next to a literal goddess who is more than above average in the looks department with sweet smelling hair and a fat bare ass, who in Eris' name could resist a fap at that point?

>He was sniffing her hair and shit.
Yeah, and then said that he just can't see Aqua as a woman.

I've a theory about that, actually: maybe Aqua purifies herself so much that she doesn't really have a normal human odor, or like, any natural odor at all. No wonder Kazuma wouldn't get turned on by completely odorless hair! Smelling nothing would surely feel straight up creepy.

>and a fat bare ass
doesn't she always sleep in her pajamas tho

Do you think she'd be a good lover?

If she cares about you enough. If it's just a hookup, she'd be as selfish in the bed as she is outside of it.

Either way, I'm not convinced she doesn't have a sexual history. She's been alive for how long?