/AGG/ Anti Goy General

so we've been BTFOing both USA and european parts of goyland for decades now , it will take decades more until their cultures are effectively destroyed but at this point they're basically doing our work for us so the question is who should we go for next ? southeast asia \ china ? south america ? . there must be a clear plan on how to dissolve the local culture\identity and it will probably be much harder in places where its not 'western' culture . how do we make the goys pay ?.

no goys are allowed to post in this thread and should any post they are to be ignored.

You know what's in store for you. What you don't understand is that you're playing a temporary and wholly necessary role that was foist upon you.

>tfw israel is getting PALI'd faster than Europe

ignore the ID change goyim. I'm using my phone as a hotspot.

The work in China is already underway. South America has already been brought under our domain via the mass race mixing that has taken place. Nothing can stop us.

How will jews ever recover?

Levantine Nigger shut up.

Imagine being a Jew. Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

MULTICULTI FOR ISRAEL

great to hear, Moshe.

Trump did make Jerusalem it's capital for u
((DEUS VULT))
When is he going to put the temple of David?
If you get rid of the mosque bring parts of it for me pls

I am afraid that it won't be possible. We don't want the remains to be worshiped, so we plan to leave nothing.

;(

>what does in the options field

And youre doing a fine job of 'leaving nothing' the world is going to be destroyed by your kind and your left with nothing...as evidenced by the continuing change of weather and nutural disasters.. I wonder why its written that the earth is being destroyed and torn apart by the violence of men?
Anyway you win nothing eventually and thats fully deserved

Do the Jews have respect for the Germans as their powerful and well organized oppressors? I mean you don't treat Germans as, say, Hungarians or Poles?

really hotting up worldwide for the jew hatred, they must be shitting themselves at how much hate they have created from their own actions

of course we are.
wait, no, everything is going well according to our elaborate plan

If you hate our kikes so much why don't you fuck 'em over? With them dealt with maybe we can work on the chinks together.

No, it adds to the irony that is Germany today.