White question

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race

t. Phillipino student

You just need your dick to impregnate their sisters.

It’s ok but how about real genocide

are you really that racist? wow... i never in all my years

Killing them isn't the objective. You need to appropriate their country, culture and people and change it to your taste.
White people are like Fromage blanc, bland, your job is to add the sugar.

kys
sage

I don't want to derail your thread...... actually I sort of do. Why is east Asian masculinity so frail and why do you seem so feminine?

Is a lot of it to do with media presentation or is there some cultural or genetic reason?

Also all other races want to mix with white women. It's actually quite sad. You should take pride in your own people

Im sending this to FSB right now

This. The aim is not to simply kill them outright but rather to degrade and dominate them.

The process has already begun. The global white population is constantly dwindling. We will continue to break their spirits and crush their egos. We will degrade and defile their women and breed hatred and mistrust between different groups of whites (i.e. liberal and conservatives)

Eventually of course they will go extinct.

Yes. So what?

All of this kids look like they have an extra chromosome. Obviously, it's not their fault, but fuck Kate. Stupid cunt.

They will go extinct. But I’am afraid it can be too long

Bump

if you kill the enemy they win

>i'm asian
You're jew.

>everything I don’t like is jewish

You are stupid white piece of shit.

Jew is mad.

god hapa genes are the worst
only worse things are mulattos and halfbreed muslims

>"Asian"

You again? Sage

>went into this thread GUNS BLAZING last time
Fuck I'm such an idiot, you got me, heres a (You) and an internet.

I don’t care about jews they are white in my book fuck their tribe
You just too naive white boy and can’t fucking realize that non-white people like me hate u as fuck. Keep talking about jews and other shit whiteoid

If all white people are gone, what will stop the Chinese from enslaving the rest of the world?

look at all those retard looking kids

What makes you resent whites so much?

No need! Just skip that part, and reject white culture altogether starting today- give up education, medicine, sanitation, living in houses, cars, modern agriculture, science, and just go back to swinging from the trees and living in mud huts. Don't delay- do it today!

Ahahahaha. OP. You must be joking.
Yes we whites complain about niggers fucking our women.
But we don't care if you do.
Why?
Because we fuck all of your asian women, we fucking breed them. We wife them while your pathetic kind is occupied with slave labour back at home.
White male and asian women make up the most interracial

>phillipino
>Filipino

Larp thread.

He is jewish.

Stupid, naive and weak race. Also ugly in my book

Between buddies we write ourselfs as “”philips so fuck off white boy

lol I just thought that guy had down's

I am ok if white losers mating with asian women children are asian, because your genes are weak n trash

Bump

Bump2

Bumpp

>Getting this stressed over a superior race
The madder, the more insane, the more misery, self loathing and angry non-whites become the more I'm filled with joy lol :^)

bamp

>superior race
>weak genes and mass suicide
>stupid people and shitty culture
>superior

Ok

Ur girls are getting bleached, our genes will be spread to every corner of the world, uplifting the lesser races from their plight of being lesser

Keep dreaming cuck lmao

You are probably trolling Ivan

> i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours.

No, half Asian and half white isn't pure asian either.

>losers
You sound Angry. I date Asians but don't worry I won't get married..

Without trolling so fuck off whiteoid

learn English, Ivan.

Shlomo, UR kippah is showing.

Learn ang aming wika whiteoid and prep your bull

>only jews hate white countries

Well ok. Seems legit and true
PS
GOD white shitheads stupid as fuck.

Bump

Half of those kids look ugly. The other half are average.

All kids are good .

Up

Just think about it lad. This (((guy))) probably clocked in at 6am to attend a think tank and focus group on new ad hominem attacks to demoralize /pol. The Asian larp just earned him 3 sheckels. Damn schlomo, how can I get in on the sweet Jew gold?

>only jews hate white subhumans

Lmao. Delusional white cuck, are you fucking serious? Oh fuck white boys truly shitheads

>white subhuman with weak genes and pale omega skin
>it’s upgrade

Is it joke?

Bump

>says whites will die out
>ehites and asians have nuclear weapons and might capable of killing you all

This a low IQ nigger thread.
BTFO

Asians nuke up white subhumans, China the future

Bump 4 u

one drop rule

keep convincing them that white women are trash and make sure you impregnate as many whites s you can and they're done

Mass white sluts impregnating is good scenario but I prefer something more global and violent

Racism is a trait of intelligence. Nonwhites are too stupid to be racist against white people, let alone organizing global genocide.

Lol. Naive white cuck

>t. reposting lonely faggot

Kys

>white boy with butthurt ITT

A huwhite here... Why don't we just cut the silly games and kick off the real race war? Stop hiding behind Schlomo Schecklstein and his manipulative games. If you think we're weak and easily dealt with... Declare yourself and your intentions publically and let's get this shit going. Its honestly all I want at this point.

>shills shilling shills with shills arguing with shills about shills

Kill yourself please. It’s best option for your kind

Bump whiteoids

Bumpp

Ok the ignorance is bliss

Bump :)

I've seen this dumbass thread before sage

Holy shit, almost all of their children have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Children are ok, better your little pale cucks

Than*

Has the Asian invasion ended?

Bump

sage
hide

Wow powerful

Bump.

Please do Russian user, I’d like to see little asian man’s attitude when the new kgb puts him in a Siberian prison.