What's the one thing you would change about the LWA tv anime?

I would remove Sucy

Put Amanda in more episodes.

Shorter skirts.

male love interest for diana

Diana clearly has no interest in anyone besides Akko. Romantic or not is up to you

Instead of having straight SoL worldbuilding shit for the first 12 episodes have the serious plot start sooner.

>Give it another 5 episodes to give more development

I would remove any hint of romance between Akko and Andrew and have them be complete bros who get involved in fun magical hijinks together

remove the 2nd cour

I would make Imaishi direct all episodes.

Make it 5 minutes an episode.

Trigger can't handle making actual full length anime, but they're amazing at creating fast paced shorts.

I would remove any hint of romance between Akko and Diana and have them be Best Friends who get involved in fun magical hijinks together

More rape face Akko

What hint of romance was even there between Akko and Andrew?

or is this one of those "they talked so now they want to fuck" things?

Isn't that how romance in animu works?

A scene where Aunt Daryl forces Diana to perform anilingus on her

MORE HUMAN POLITICS AND CROIX

already a LWA thread up

I see you're an user of taste.

Remove Croix. The show was pretty great before she came along.

It's existence.

You know very well the oVA specials were not enough.

young shiny chariot getting pimped out to producers

Fuck off generalfag

BUT DIANA HATES SNAKE

retard

Diana slowly grows into the antagonist during the show and fights Akko at the end.
Or Akko gets this cloak and hat during the finale and they use the rebuilt giant robot for part of the ICBM fight.

Remove the stupid Croix plotline and just have the entire show be like the first half.

its not that there were any major hints, I just want them to destroy any chance of it inside the show, rather than just a producer saying it won't happen.

More Diana

Make it good

hard to chose.

Make it so the MC isn't fucking useless, and is capable of learning anything.

Make it so the setting actually matters, so they don't spend the first 6 minutes of each episode contriving a reason as to why they are not going to be at school.

Make it so Sucy and Lucy are less or more important, they are pretty much ignored in the second half.

Make it so the blond haired bad guy is not only introduced 8 episodes before she randomly decides to be evil for no good reason.

Make it so the antaognist doesn't just randomly 'lose' control of her magic to introduce the final threat.

etc. etc.

Make the fatty from Amanda's trio useful

fpbp

>is capable of learning anything

isnt there enough gary stu harem anime for you to watch?

Are you mentally impaired, user?
That has absolutely nothing to do with what he said.
There are a lot of grey between being a gary stu and an airhead like Akko.

Half of Akko's charm is her dedication to learning despite her lack of skills, and this isn't some shonen wheree you need a super strong mc. And she does learn improve, and uses magic on a level that a prodigy like Diana is jealous / amazed

More Lotte please

Remove the Muggle Elitist Political Subplot entirely. Andrew's only appearances are 6 and 10, nothing past that. Any time that was previously given to his subplot is instead focused on Croix, helping to develop her more.

>remove Sucy
why?

Replace Croix with the missile, but I mean completely replace her, as in the missile becomes the new teacher at the school and interacts with the students.

More Shiny Rod transformations

Honestly, just more qt witches doing qt things. 1st half of LWA was fantastic, the 2nd was roller coaster of writing.

Here's the Constanze Amanda lewd story requested by an user, it was near the end of the last thread and it died so here it is. I will now be wworking on the desperate Amanda wants Diana story next.

>Deep within the mysterious framework of Luna Nova, through a hidden chute lay impossible works of technology that none have ever seen.
>This is Constanze’s laboratory and within it was quite possibly the youngest and smartest girl to ever attend Luna Nova.
>All was quiet and peaceful for a time before her body which she cares not for began to work against her. As the youngest girl at Luna Nova she has yet to undergo sexual maturity to blossom into a woman.
>This is what had been occurring for the past few days, as she would toil within her lab she grew increasingly irritated and frustrated at the occasional failures and miscalculations of her work.
>This has already started to leak into her comparatively miniscule social life, just the other day she through the use of: very rude and obscene hand gestures,chalkboard writing and adorable huffing and puffing, had quite rudely insulted Amanda for unexpectedly saying hi from behind her.
>But although Amanda was not exactly the smartest of students at LN, she was the most street wise and she knew exactly what was going on with Constanze mood. This is why right now Amanda is currently trying to seduce Constanze into, sexually charged shouting caused by lewd and erotic sexual acts.
>”.........”
>”Oh don’t give me that look Connie, you’ve been in an awful mood for the past few days and I’m the only one who can help you.” “......”
>”Well I know we’re both girls there are no good looking guys here that I can get to help you. And besides, what those 2 bitches that follow Diana around did with those big workers here does not count.”
>”........!” “No Connie I’m not leaving until you’re more chill, don’t you want to know what fun we can try having?”

cont.
>As Amanda said this he had already gotten behind Constanze’s chair and had started to softly fondle her flat chest. Rubbing the flat plains in every direction with an occasional nipple pinch.
>”*Silent gasping*” “Shhh Connie, Jazminka is away at a family reunion so it’s just me and you here.” Said Amanda with a lewd and seductive smile.
>At this point Constanze was struggling to get out of Amanda’s erotic grasp but her efforts were futile. By now Amanda had already removed Constanze’s vest and was now unbuttoning her shirt, as she did this she planted repeated soft and gentle kisses on her neck.
>Silently growing more aroused she let out a gasp as Amanda fully removed her small training bra, seeing an opportunity Amanda fully enclosed her lips with a dominant yet gentle kiss.
>Constanze was beginning to run out of energy and slowly she eased into the kiss and began to grow wet down south. Removing her lips Amanda spoke arousingly with an erotic smile..
>”So are you still gonna struggle or have some fun?” Constanze had given up, embarrassingly she turned around to look Amanda straight into her emerald green eyes and nodded yes. Happily Amanda picked her up and made out with her while carrying her to the rest area.
>Amanda threw her onto the bed (a pomf noise was made) and hurriedly removed her own clothes leaving on only her lacy black bra and panties.
>Constanze panted and stared at her, she too removed her lower ware and was fully naked. Crawling on top of her and laying herself down, Amanda gave Constanze a short kiss and slowly gave more to the rest of her body as she slowly crawled down.
>Reaching her stomach Amanda had a most whimsical idea and decided to blow raspberries on on her belly. Constanze was not amused as her face went flush red, she laid her hands on Amanda’s head to remove her but this only encouraged her to blow full force.

's clothes, so akko can ravage her properly

cont.
>”Hahahaha jeez Connie you really are a brat.” Deciding she had her fill Amanda suddenly rushed down to her vagina and started licking Constanze’s lips.
>Gripping the bed she struggled to constrain herself as Amanda continued her acts. Her licking had become more and more sensual and now she had inserted her tongue inside of her, greedily licking and lapping at her insides.
>This drove Constanze over the edge as she experienced her first orgasm, she pushed Amanda closer to her pussy and she felt overcome by a wave of strangeness and bliss.
>”Wow Connie you sure are a gusher but we’re not done yet.” Removing her bra and panties Amanda grabbed Constanze’s legs and criss-crossed them over her own. “Get ready cause I’m about to rock your world.
>What Constanze thought was good and strange was immediately erased as she moaned in ecstasy at the feeling of Amanda’s wet and soft pussy on her own. She couldn’t control herself, they both grabbed onto each others legs and grinded back and forth on each other, each passing moment becoming more and more orgasmic.
>Soon they were both close, Amanda got on top of Constanze and started hastily grinding her pussy on hers own, grabbing each other they looked deeply into each others eyes and shared a deep and fully tongued sloppy kiss.
>Releasing her own Amanda panted and said she was so close, Constanze was in an even dire position: her hair was sprawled all over the pillows, her own tongue out in pure bliss, her gasps and panting had increased exponentially.
>Within a few more seconds they would oth reach climax, with a heavy moan they both screamed out into the air in extreme climax
>After a break of relaxation and recuperation, Constanze was sitting on Amanda’s lap sucking and playing with her c-cup breasts. Amanda was busy looking for a certain video sent to her by one of their friends from the red team.

>shario has deep and emotional past with missile

cont.
>”Aha I found it but the screen is so small, we won’t be able to enjoy it fully.” WIthout separating herself from Amanda’s Irish mounds Constanze quickly typed onto her keyboard and almost immediately a large projector was displayed to the right of them with a leyline sent video waiting to be played.
>”Well what do you know looks like some sweet lovin gave you a good boost, it’s going to be even better while we watch this videos Sucy sent us.” Pressing play the video of Sucy and Andrew going through their marathons began playing.
>Constanze watched the two fuck in awe before being brought back to reality by Amanda’s fingering. “You know if you really like that I got a friend from his school who I ‘hang out’ with, I’ll make sure you join us. Maybe if you do that you’ll be so relaxed you could invent a rocket to go into space!”
>Giving a rare smile Constanze brought her lips to Amanda as the two friends continued to watch a cucking video and make sweet love with each other.
END

the end missile chase (and events immediately leading to it) was terrible.
not sure how I'd fix it, but even an end where she talks some sense into croix and then croix teaches her how to fly would have been better than that shit

Thanks for saving me from having to rewrite it again on pastebin to preserve it

Also, i wasnt going to say that i wrote it, dont worry

>LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SACKS OF POSITIVITY
>I MAY BE A LITERAL WEAPON POWERED BY THE ANGER OF A BUNCH RETARDS FIGHTING OVER A SHITTY SPORT
>BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CANT DO MY JOB AS AN PROFESSIONAL EDUCATOR, TO LEAD YOU LITTLE RUGRATS TO A BRIGHTER AND MORE SUCCESSFUL FUTURE
>YES YOU, THE ONE WITH THE GLASSES
>w-what will you be teaching..?
>EXCELLENT QUESTION

>Either introduce Croix and her ley line routers earlier, or keep the "Shiny Rod works as a battery for other wands" from EP so the girls can freely use magic wherever they are.
>Remove Louis and his father, let Andrew be the antagonist in episode 17 and force him and his father to accept witches.
>Let Diana be more open over her frustration over Akko being the chosen one, and let Akko have some hints that Diana is a closet Chariot fan and that Ursula may be Chariot.
>Have Akko think of asking Diana for help with the words, since she's the only person she knows that can read moon runes. Maybe even have Diana refuse to help her.

2 deliveries from the drawthread

It's ok user, just make sure to give proper credit. just credit me as ZOD

Should we kneel?

Also would probably add more interaction with other students

> user didn't like OP1 making a comeback and Diana and Akko working together
the finale was great, you have shit taste

>No jasminka

Didn't know you wrote LWA fanfiction Zodd. Is that what you do when you not letting Griffith fuck your arsehole?

I'm sorry user. You have shittaste. It's terminal.

Yeah i saw that too, would've been great if she was riding on the underside of the cart

more cute witches doing cute witchy-student things

Less 'unlock the power of your special unique heart, but forget everything you learned by the next episode'

>152x85

Not yet
That fuckboi has nothing on the prime badass that is Nosferattu Zodd

What is this, a gays for ants?

I agree Diana and Akko had to work together for the finale, this was 100% imperative.

like I said, no idea how I'd do it, but even a small fight, after the talking failed, with Dianna and Akko together beating her, mostly because she wasn't expecting it, would have been better than that shit.

The generic plot please

Fucking kek. This should have been in the show in some way. I'm thinking them redeeming Croix might be a bad idea. There is some potential fun in keeping Croix an antagonist.

>Fucking kek. This should have been in the show in some way. I'm thinking them redeeming Croix might be a bad idea. There is some potential fun in keeping Croix an antagonist.

Make Akko collect magic artifacts and items that would compensate for her lack of ability to use magic.
The shooting star would be the first collected item.

- this: - this: - change all that "science + magic" b*llshit during the second cour
this:

this cute witches doing cute things all the way

This would be pretty cool actually since Trigger loves their 25 episode limit. But what would happen after Akko collected it all? Would LWA be over since Akko would "master" her magically abilities?

See, I remember us bouncing around this idea way back when episode 3 hit. We eventually concluded it was a bad idea and that we'd rather see Akko grow her own abilities than just be dependent on artifacts.

>we

>rather see Akko grow her own abilities than just be dependent on artifacts.
She grew dependent on asspulls instead and didn't grow

havent drawn the leaf in a while, shat this out real quick I want purple team to have a focus episode

Work on your body proportions

But they're background characters. Like Hannah and Barbara.
Speaking as a leaf, I'd like that too tho

I'd like to think that the artifacts would be animate as well as sentient to some degree like the shooting star. Maybe by the end of the season not all of them would have made it, sacrificing their "lives" in order to protect Akko by allowing her to use their powers to their full extent.
This being the case IF there was a primary antagonist + enemies for them to face off against, but that's delving too much into an entirely different genre of anime.

I guess she could learn that she doesn't need to rely on them to be a great witch, just like how she learned not to try to be Shiny Chariot. I don't really know what would happen after she collects them all.

She could still grow by learning to using them effectively or trying to find out what makes them tick. Maybe have the journey for them while she's attending school be related to the nine witches. Nine artifacts for the nine olde witches, the shiny rod being one of them, and the rest would allow her to learn about the lore of the magic world and also leave a lot of room for world building. Learning and applying those lessons against whatever antagonist would and could equal development.

More Constanze.

Oh god I almost forgot about her. Thank you user for reminding me of maple syrup witch.

shit's gonna be wonky when I spend less than 15 minutes on something
but yeah still a long way to go with my anatomy skill regardless

Eh?-very

Eh, I still dislike the idea on the whole. That said
>Nine artifacts for the nine olde witches
I remember this idea being floated before. Though more specifically, their wands, as the Shiny Rod was evidently Woodward's. And rather than just Akko, have each of the "Nine New Witches" inherit one, and the whole group learning some form of lesson based around it. Like Diana getting Beatrix's, obviously.

I don't know why Akko would get the artifacts from the Nine Old Witches all for herself. Was that prediction before they revealed Diana was Beatrix's descendant?

Make a new season.

I'd rather have that be a McGuffin for the big bad.

Make it one part harry potter, lord of the rings, one part sappy disney princess adventure

I like the ideas of her finding Artifacts of the Nine Olde Witches, maybe have them tie in with the GT
Like make 9 artifacts that are part of a key to opening the GT, each are a worn and decayed but figuring out what makes them tick revitalizes them and points to the next piece

>I don't know why Akko would get the artifacts from the Nine Old Witches all for herself.
She can't fly or use magic like any other normal witch so she decides that the items/artifacts of legend could help her become a witch like Shiny Chariot.

>Big Bad
NO! Bad. None of that. Shame on you.

Diana is proof that she just needs to try harder.

Well yeah, we know that now, but before we thought she was just a retard who literally could not use magic normally EVER.

Are they watching Amanda's latest jizz haul about to get eaten?