Death of Britain

youtu.be/Re7xoPXXisk

Post images and videos that prove English culture and its former national identity is now dead and gone.
Literally nothing makes me happier than seeing niggers scream and howl in some of their most prestigious buildings.
After working hard to destroy other nations, cultures and peoples it is beyond poetic that now the same is happening to them far faster than they have managed to inflict it on others
What goes around, comes around.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsofengland.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4
youtube.com/watch?v=OC-kdhazUqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>british
>food

pick one

Your chefs used to come to England to be trained and find employment back in the 19th century. England was the culinary powerhouse of the world and London was its epicentre.

Then ww1 and 2 happened and they were reduced to boiling cabbage leaves for several days and after that - eating vast amounts of American style dogshit.

F

British food shouldn't exist
tikka masala is ok-ish for a british dish, all the others ...

England and by extension, The British Isles, have always been fluid, and a center of population movements. Hence the reason why "Englishness" per se is a rather subjective construct. It is about as subjective as calling yourself a conservative, or liberal. Which is why such ideas need to be evaluated, and challenged in our bustling world of interconnection and modernity.

>Britain's national dish was born due to some Paki adding a tin of tomato soup to his tandoori chicken

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>jewmarxist drivel

They do this shit everywhere they step ! sandniggers have nothing, so they co invade and steal your shit then claim you got no culture while they harvest your culture and put it under their shitskin title.

go*

B-but... it doesn't?

Anglo cuisine is non-existent, and whatever Anglo "cuisine" does exist, you can bet Arabic food beats it out of the park

Hahaha fucking brits

foodsofengland.co.uk

Except it does. Now Pakis, Niggers and other bugmen are eagerly exclaiming it doesn't.

This.
>occupy the entire world and establish a huge multiethnic empire
>complain when there are foreigners in your capital

>Anglo """"cuisine""""

Go home Nigel your food is shit

At least, "anglo" cuisine did not make brits fat.

>The Royal Society of Chemistry declared it (toast sandwich) the cheapest (worthwhile) meal possible, 330 calories, 9.5g of protein, 12g of fat, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and D for just £0.075p

I'm not even a Nigel you dumb fuck.

You seem a little hurt there Nigel

Most shitty euros will self deport under the new rules.
More immigration officers= more deportations.
Kick out all criminals,and families.
No benefits for first ten years.
No use of NHS unless British.

Let Britain decide on THESE proposals in a referendum.
Our future is now in our hands.

good, do it

It did. We're almost as fat as americans

>It did. We're almost as fat as americans
When did BigMac become a part of your traditional cuisine? Or did cottage pie make you fat?

i used to be very pro- uk
> came to Sup Forums every brit is a cunt here
now i think hitler shelling them is my favorite part of ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc 1988 single lol. RIP

I don get it. What did you try to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

Britcunts eats huge amounts of pies and sausages washed down with alcohol and soft drinks. They'll even fight over them.

Pies are fattening you daft cunt.

>pot pie burger
And you call us excessive.

what are you, a paki?

Brits have been eating biscuits for centuries, you dumb asses.

WOP IT OUT, LODSAMONE

also
>10:30 on a tuesday
>not at work
lel, wow I sure am scared of this loser. Guess im /blackpill/ now

youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4

>Thinking only a Paki would find the behaviour of the British louse-man unpleasant and brutish

She is right, British food doesn't exist. The United Kingdom got the worst food culture ever, seriously you guys got the worst food in Europe, even Norwegian and Lithuanian food is better than British food

Brits can't cook

WELSH FOOD, BEST FOOD

Im working in an english restaurant. Literally almost every type of foos has to have gravy in it and a lot of them fried and shit. Its disgusting

what do I give a fuck what you think? Some loser shitposting, oh no I really am effected by this!

shepheards pie btw

The UK needs more immigrants. It needs 20% parity at least with the EU any less then everyone loses.

>British food doesn't exist.
>The United Kingdom got the worst food culture ever
tyronne can't into logic

youtube.com/watch?v=OC-kdhazUqY

>English cuisine

I'm vegetarian but all my favourite meat based foods when I was a teen were all tradition British foods. Meat pies, fish and chips, sunday roast with gravy, English breakfast and all the nice foods my grandmother used to make at christmas.

Fuck the people here that dont know what theyre talking about. Rootless scum.

foreign food = pour various sauces over British food.

British colonise country is bad.
Foreigner colonise Britain is good.

Please explain this.

British food exists and it sucks.

Brit upper class consider only frog food worth admiring.

Nah, you mean english were so shit at cuisine they had to bring in frenchmen

Pie fucking butty, get in mah belly.

Cooking in England, when well done, is superior to that of any other country in the world."
Louis Eustache Ude 'Le Cuisinier français'

"England has no rival in the preparation of seasoned pork, and her famous bacon, the renown of which is enormous, constitutes one of the greatest discoveries in the science of gastronomy" -
Auguste Escoffier 'Le Guide Culinaire'

>British food doesn't exist
>British culture doesn't exist
>British people don't exist
YAWN

it's just (yet another) demoralization attempt

The brits are the kings of tea time snacks and sunday roasts.
the fuck is this indian bitch on ?

GB has an absolutely amazing cuisine, I mean it not widespread or as big as the french or spanish. But its homely, tasty and filling.

SUNDAY LAMB ROAST WITH PEAS AND CARROTS, GRAVY AND ROASTED POTATOES OR MASH IS GODLIKE!

Fish,chips and mashed peas are godly too.

Fuck you, you quintessential shitskin cunt.

Good thing immigrants in Britain self segregate it will make it easier for people to see them as outsiders.

Roast Pheasant
Beef wellington
Venison lion with red current sauce
Guinni fowl
Grouse
Wood pigeon
Herefordshire beef
Angus beef
Welsh lamb
Huge amount of variance of pies

There are so many high end british dishes. After being a chef for a few years I am far more educated than most the plebs who think
> hurrr durrr british food is just fish and chips
Nadia won a cake baking contest on BBC because she is brown and a Muslim and can mix flour eggs and butter together and not fuck it up. Basic.

She has no leg to stand on talking about british food. Britain has the second most Michelin stars in Europe and most of which are British cuisine.

Venison loin not lion

I love a good pasty. Here in WI and the UP we had a lot of English immigrants to mine the iron ore, and they brought the pasty with them.

>Death of Britain
It always baffled me how puny you people are. The UK is one thing, but that's Irish, Welsh, and Scots included, but England? England is so unbelievably small I've already considered you all dead a decade ago. Europe is no longer about the names of individual countries. I guess what I've always been sincerely thinking lately is how irrelevant any of the rest of you truly are both short and long term and it's damn depressing.

Grouse is amazing.

I need to get back to the english countryside but im too broke this year.

Isn't that ''racist'' even by their own leftist standards?
Can you go to Mexico or China and tell them Mexican food or Chinese food doesn't exist without getting in trouble?

My favourite

I want to be irrelevant, it's better to fly under the radar.

Well she is right.Anti racism is anti White

When all the whites are dead, the yellow man will come. He does not smile or frown. The niggers he does not kill he will put in zoos.

Go to liveleak and just type in "Chinese industrial". The yellow man does not even care about the wellbeing of his own kinsmen. He will skin a dog alive for a shitty meal. He thinks niggers below animals.

>kicking native europeans instead of niggers and poos
Mashalaa enjoy your caliphate brother.

>mfw I actually walked past that

That would explain why everyone is so comfortable with immigration and it doesn’t have to be so endlessly promoted by contrived pseudo intellectual drivel

The Anglo deserves this for his treachery.
Hitler smiles in heaven. May they all join that fat grotesque snob Ch***hill in hell.

t. Arabian Rapebaby

>Death of Britain
Hurr durr - we was imperialists!

dunno about hitler, but I'm definitely LAUGHING at the shitshow anglomutt "countries" have turned into

Is it fucking real? No, do not answer, I'll just tell myself it is shopped.

It’s real, went up in London and was painted over shortly after due to complaints

>woman reading
I don't bloody think sharia allows that.