Trump's jewish Son in law being a jew

>Be jewish son in law of Trump
>Try to make deal with Qatar
>Qatar says fuck off
>use USA military to blockade Qatar in response

why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?

theintercept.com/2018/03/02/jared-kushner-real-estate-qatar-blockade/

Because Sup Forums still thinks Trump fights against the Jews

>Based Trump is just pretending to be giving the Jews everything they want.. it is all part of his plan to destroy them

America has bigger things to worry about.

You just know this inbred psycho is up to his eyeballs in typical Jew white-collar shenanigans. He's as fucking slimy and unashamed as he can be. He's a standard Chabad crook fulfilling all the stereotypes.

But, like, Qatar is our ally or was. So Kushner ruined our relationship with a foreign country because he didn't get his way. IT's frightening to have man-child retards like this running anything in our government.

fuck off cuck bitch he is the sun in law of the presedent

SHILLS GTFO

I think Isreal met with China and other countries to figure out how they can use Kushner to push policies they want in the USA. If all they have to do is give him money, then we royally fucked up getting Trump in the white house. Trump needs to cut ties with this twerp immediately. IT's like having a miniature Hillary Clinton.

>giving the Jews everything they want
oh is that why the jews are paying shills to make this board bigger than fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
this board is not that big, there is just that many shills looking to take out a "pro trump hivemind"

Shut up meme flag kike.

show you're real flag jew.

shills are already in campaign mode

Who are the democrats even going to run next time? are they going to try Hillary again?

or michael obama?

lol the democrats are fucking hopeless.

don't underestimate the enemy

Yeah the Jews own both parties.It doesn't matter who wins. and Trumps Jewboy son in law is going around a jewing other countries with Trump's blessing. I say trump needs to cut that twerp off from his family godfather style.

misusing that word is VERY common among jidf

show your real flag jew, I'm not talking to a memeflag faggot.

I especially don't trust a meme flag who defends a kike like Kushner.

TYT is funded by Qatar.
Fuck em

It looks like they want to convert me too
Learn Hebrew ayy I wish so I can rise to the top.

>Surnames ending in "Ez" means "Son of Zion"
but you already are one.