So who here likes Noragami? It doesn't seem to be very popular here

So who here likes Noragami? It doesn't seem to be very popular here.

I enjoyed both seasons and manga thoroughly. No clue why it isn’t discussed here like at all.

I liked it, I figure the lack of discussion is because there isn't much to really discuss anymore.

Go figure.

Adachi Toka (female) is on the bed right now. Hope she is okay and will continue the series cause I need some of that Nora's ass you know?

more like Boreagami

Because theres no character to self insert into

I tried watching the first season and dropped it once I realized the audience for it was clearly fujos

First half of season 1 is good second half is trash.
First half of season 2 is great second half is okay.
Meh, I liked it. Hiyori is kind of adorable.

I like this qt.

I also liked the OST and thought it was funny, but I can't remember too much about the plot.

>Sup Forums can't self-insert into a woman with problems

fuck off

Liked season 1 a lot, hated season 2 a lot.

On another note, so many people have seen this show on MAL (>700k people) but I checked and it didn't sell that well I believe and I never hear anybody talk about it anywhere. Why is this? What's the big western audience for Noragami?

Boring shit for underages

Not sure, but I assume western is really easy audience for battle shonen stuff. Look at how big Hero Academia is in the west. I'm not saying they're not popular in Japan, but the west is definitely an easier audience for stuff like this.

Yeah but hero academia still only has 540k people on MAL (again, compared to 700k for noragami). Granted it's not as old so it'll get a bit more, but I don't see it having more members on MAL than Noragami. And people talk about hero academia all the time whereas I only knew about Noragami because I was already into the bands that did the OPs for it.

I'd tap that twink ass.

it's not super popular but when it gets a new chapter the discussions aren't bad. not big, but good

problem is manga is on indefinite hiatus, so there's that

>series with no new material gets no threads
Stop the fucking presses

Kore wa beito desu.

I love this manga with all my heart but since it's on indefinite hiatus, it's better to forget about it until the fanfare upon it's return.

I hope the author gets well soon. Please no more deaths to Japanese colds or whatever is wrong with them.

The anime was popular and new releases get threads, it's not been popular here lately because it hasn't had a fucking release in 6 months.

It was fun.

I didn't like the anime originals but still enjoy the manga somewhat.

>next arc is shaping up nicely
>we will finally find out how Yukine died and about his past
>indefinite hiatus
Dunno about the other guys but I'm trying to forget it exists. It's basically dead and for all we know it might not return even when Toka gets better.

Wait, what happened to mangaka?

because hiatus

>tfw Noragami will be the Gen Z's Nana

I don't know how long the series is supposed to run but there's a lot of things to potentially go over, it probably won't end for a long time. That being said I recently read all 17 volumes and it's an amazing series with interesting lore, great characters, and a lot of SoL, action, and character development in the mix. Things were starting to get really interesting just when the hiatus kicked in too.