Hero

Why did the mods nuke us?

They let us run wild till season two ended.
We're on weekends now with only the manga going on. That's my best guess.

Because it's a general and it's nothing more than a dickwaving contest at this point.

Hopefully they'll delete this one in a few minutes too. 24/7 generals are the worst thing that ever happened to these threads.

I feel like there reached a happy middle ground when the new episode came out and the early morning threads were very civil.
Makes me wonder what this Friday will bring.

Post the waifu roll chart again, maybe then you'll understand

because there are 3-5 threads going on at the same time on a daily basis with retarded thats dont check the catalog This is no longer general range, its cancer

What else were they gonna do?
Let us discuss anime on a board for anime discussion?

wtf I fucking hate it when people make multiple threads about the same anime instead of having -ANIMETHREAD- it makes me so mad AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

There is actually only this thread.

Mods are just retarded. I miss when mods were gods. This general boogeyman is killing Sup Forums.

>There is actually only this thread

That thread was created after the one that got deleted.

It makes no sense.

>Waifu roll chart gets posted in /tg/
>7-10 "rolling" posts and maybe 30 or so discussion posts about the results. Each user rolls only once.
>Waifu roll chart gets posted in Sup Forums
>Endless waves of "rerolling" spam with minimal discussion.
Don't get me wrong, rolling for waifus is flaming garbage anywhere, but here it's worse.

I think the mood has been killed in general.

Except half the posts in each thread are one retard screeching into the void and ruining everyone else's good time. The other half is people taking bait.

We don't need 24/7 generals. We can go a few hours or days in between threads and nothing of value will be lost. It would be better than this garbage heap.

>That thread was created after the one that got deleted.
That thread was created an hour before that happened

I drew Inko

Because you create treads like this.

>Madmom intensifies

The Best

I am sure Stain will come back and he will try to kill AfO, his manchild and his group for what they did to All Might, the purge must continue. For the sake of a just world.

One nuke isn't enough.

Pick a thread faggots.

Want to do a fun quick sketch with requesting a ship/crack pairing before I go to bed for the night.

go with
uhh
midnight x moonfish or mustard x a UA girl

yui x todoroki or momo
ultimate autism couple

Generals aren't banned.
>No sticky
>Not against the site wide rules
>Not against the board rules

Personally, I think this damn community could benefit from a nuking time to time. It helps weed out the shitposters and trolls. Both are not mutually exclusive. We are still stuck with casual shits, and secondary cancer. Better then the alternative.

Kendofag where are you. l need you in my life.

If you want crack, can I get an Ojiro/Jirou drawing? I feel bad that their normal partners are always accused of being the traitor.

Todo Momo

I wouldn't even care if it was still comfy. But no, there always has to be someone laying out shitty bait and even more people taking it.

Seconding

drawfag #2 here, taking non-shipping related request, preferably best girls.

Draw Reiko

Miss Joke making dad jokes.

>We are still stuck with casual shits, and secondary cancer.

You know at a certain point it also becomes the "community"

I'd be impressed if you did something with one of these two.

Such an interesting couple...

I think they like each other

Bakugoxsludge

Wew

Generals are cancer faggot.

10/10 would give hug.

Don't call me a faggot...!

A canon ship - MineMomo - pls!

Draw Shouji doing something cute

Because your anime is shit

The only good Bakugou ship

So it took how many hours to evade that ban?

Ya blew it.

What ban, you little cuck? I literally can't remember the last time I got banned. Go back to /r/bnha where you belong, Mirioshit.

Spoilers are already out for next chapter.

OVERHAUL NOOO!!! I thought he would last longer!

Is the ost from Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu uploaded anywhere?

Not Kibasen, but that song that sounded like an alt version of the main theme as they KO'd each other

>/mha/ general said I'm the handsomest
kek

Here you go.

I'll do one more, but a lot of these requests are boring. To give you a clue. Not going to fucking do common requests like TodoMomo, or OjiroTooru. Go to pixiv, or tumblr for that. There are a thousand of those.

>Mei and Shinzo front and center
Hori you quadruple nigger

Someone else recc'd it, but do Baku / Rape drawfag sempai

Can I get Gang Orca/Froppy?

All Might and Pony. Westaboo x actual west

Can you do mirio x grapes

>Not going to fucking do common requests like TodoMomo, or OjiroTooru. Go to pixiv, or tumblr for that. There are a thousand of those.
Todomomofag REKT & confirmed Tumblrite.

Would you consider posting the uncensored version on /h/ please? There is a BnHA thread up, and you could greatly contribute

Mineta is not gay, you pathetic turbodweeb. Miriokek needs to find someone else to fuck him in his numale anus.

That's alot a' shit

I guess you could say he is absolutely HUNG

Mineta is all talk and a closet homo

HEY ANONS. I drew OchakoxMineta earlier tonight, it is really cute and was thinking about creating a thread for it tomorrow. But today seems a nice chance (not enough people though). Wanna see it?

Sure

Who wants to take bets on how long its gonna take this time?

Just post it here. Personally, I don't believe Mineta would cheat on his gf Momo but if it's hot and NSFW (rape) then post it!!

Grapechad is the biggest alpha of UA students. When he grows up he will be the #1 most popular hero with womyns. Even the butthurt haters know this deep down.

Mirioshit is so mad & butthurt today. This is Grapetown. Deal with it.

I used to be severely perverted in highschool (just like Mineta), risking getting expelled once even. And after several relationships I can say it more proud than ever THANK GOD FOR WOMEN.
>stay a cuck shoto fag

Sorry if I am not talented enough.

I will still create a thread for it tomorrow. Mineta is by far my fav boy in the class and this was a good chance to self insert as uraraka.

Sure, Patreak. Keep screeching into the void. I'm sure that'll convince everyone there's more shitposters here besides you.

O mai

I wouldn't mind nuking threads on sight for a month or 2 to be honest.

Yeah same.

>You say run intensifies

Extremely cute

is you a girl?

Someone, please

si senor, mi gusta El Maldito Uva.

Because you aren't furry enough.

If anywhere, it's with the rest of the OST. Just find it and rummage through.

Nice accuracy.

Anime is over now. Generals will be purged.

How does it feel that this little fella triggers you to the point of retardation?

You are the best drawfag.

Was anyone surprised?

Hope this is to your liking.

Another night my niggas. Don't get to faggoty with the MODs.

Very much to my liking. Thank you, user.

>tfw they'll never interact in canon.

Kek, this guy's life is so miserable he feels pride over reporting Sup Forums posts :v hahaha

Who was that? Grapefag?
I always miss shit like this

Actually, it was a bunch of them. Starting to multiply

Drawfagging is a great way to ignore the shitposter. At least the MODs or on point.

Because Todoroki's hat is too big for him.

I'm shocked so many of them are in these threads, but I'm glad they're here

The mods deleted a drawing I did, it was actually cute :(

Back so soon?

At least they didn't ban you. You'd think MODs could see IPs.