Dragon Ball Super:

Why is this angel always stoned when we see him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4djnApazc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP DBS threads.

I blame the manga.

manga is fucking retarded, who wants to read DBS with no colors when the whole anime is based on colors look at the SSJin forms for fuck sakes

the only way to cope with having to oversee his furry universe

Disgustingly overrated. It has some nice tracks that stand on their own, but it's all horribly inappropriate for Dragon Ball as a whole. Same case with Sumitomo's score for Super. Neither capture what made Kikuchi's score so iconic. Yamamoto occasionally did, but he was plagiariser. Then there's Takaki who really nailed it, but was sadly replaced after a while. A real shame.
I don't think I'd feel so vehemently against Faulconer's music if his fans didn't instruct newcomers to avoid superior dubs like Kai in favour of the utter tripe Funimation shit out in the 90s all for the sake of his monotonous drones. That drives me up the goddamn wall.

Complete victory for the Chadforce.

Caulikeks admit defeat finally.

They are now part of the Chadforce lower ranks.

Holy shit, it's happening

Woah, Gohan, have you been working out? Damn! No wonder Cauli wants to hook up.

Why?
The manga is the one thing saving the DBS name, seeing as it's very existence renders the trash anime made by Toei non canon and allows one to disregard it.

6 post and not one is talking about best angel.

>The manga is the one thing saving the DBS name,
You have to be a blind sheep to follow the manga. Toyotaro can't write for absolute shit.

Toriyama is the author you retard, Toyo is the artist.
Also the anime is the one with the worse writing between the two of them.

how can people even read the manga? its animated so fuckin bad and the power of chars is all over the place

like for example; who is stronger; goku or vegeta? cant tell because goku does not have SSJinKK

I really just wish all the underage memers would leave.
thats what really kill the threads with all their flooding and shit.

Man that's cute

>Jin
(you)

>Toriyama is the author you retard, Toyo is the artist.
This is a lovely headcanon you have there, retard. I'd like a source of Toyotaro confirming that Toriyama is writing EVERYTHING for the manga while Toyo just draws it. Stop trying to excuse Toyo's bad writing, pig.

That and not including a proper point of conversation in the OP, you at least need to feign a thread.

it's saiya-jin in katakana(sp) so it's SSJin in english and spanish

Does anyone have fanart of Zamasu and Black killing all the kais?

Bonus mode: One that also shows the GoDs having their stroke and the angels going into their coma.

>Goku attempts spirit bomb
>U7 team gives him their energy
>Roshi is too exhausted to give anything
>Krillin is unsure if it will work
>Desperate to redeem himself, Tien raises his hands
>Gets erased for interfering

I'm glad Sup Forums finally agrees that the DBS manga is the official and best product.

DBS threads banned from Sup Forums confirmed?

Is there anything she CAN'T do?

it isnt canon retard its a promotional manga for the movies

DAME

I don't think the angels go into comas when their GoD dies, they're just out of work, if something happened then angels like Whis and Vados would be a lot more concerned when both kinda indifferent.

I wish there was a way to keep underages out of Sup Forums.

>promotional manga for the movies
>for the movies
Toeimutts have gone full retard.

Be immune to Brazilian shitposting

So any of the 12 angels could have done something?

Be relevant

cannon*
But yes i agree the manga is shit.
It literally only came out when the movies did.

>WHO WILL FALL FIRST
>GOKU?! OR ZAMASU?!

>if something happened then angels like Whis and Vados would be a lot more concerned when both kinda indifferent.
Well comas must be better than being space butlers. Besides, these 2 angels are very different from the 10 others.

I don't know why everyone puts Toriyama on a high pedestal, Toyotaro is better than him at both drawing and writing.

wow too bad the manga doesnt look like that or it might have a chance

>WHO READS PANELS WITH NO COLORS?
Holy shit are you literally underage?

cross nippled

Colored in a sorta amateurish sense?
Yeah im glad it doesnt look like that.

I mean only Cus was shown to care, Mojito smiled when his universe got erased and Vados makes fun of Champa for the possibility he will probably get erased

You again?

Fucking this. The man is nothing without his editors. Toyo is better than him with a smaller staff.

Vados and Whis are trolls and Mojito completely loathes his universe, I don't even think he talks to them unless he has to. It still seems completely different.

no? wtf is that supposed to mean?

still looks better than black and white like the anime looks better than manga

oh youre shitposting.
My mistake

concession accepted.

the surrender of Caulifags to the Chadforce circa 2017

"wow you have a different opinion you must be a troll!" manga is an outdated format it only serves a purpose of starting things to they can be animated later like death note and naruto nobody reads the manga

I can't wait for Toyotaro's version of the Jiren vs Goku fight.

>Goku unfazed by Jiren beating him like a sockpuppet
>Jiren: "I don't like that smug look..." - Jiren likes to talk in this version
>Jiren turns into Bio-Jiren (OC do not steal)
>Vegeta comes in "it's my turn"
>Vegeta wastes a whole chapter doing nothing except jobbing on the final page
>Goku asks everyone to lend him their energy
>Vegeta can't because he's badly injured
>Apparently Gohan has healing powers
>Everyone lends Goku their energy, even Jiren
>Goku knocks Jiren out of the ring with his hakai beam
>"Heh... I could have beat you as an SSJ1 if I really wanted to" - Goku
>"Goku please fuck my wife" - Vegeta
>"I hereby retire and allow Goku to become GoD.... because I will become GoDoD (that's better than GoD because it kills GoDs)" - Beerus
>Grande Padre takes emotional damage
>Arc ends in 2022 because it takes Toyo a month draw a chapter

>nobody reads the manga
I know youre retarded but c'mon man.
use your brain for a second

Plz I I want this to happen so bad,just because I hate khalifa,no she's a women nor she can go ssj2 with out any problem,just because of her smug face.

she can't stop giving me boners

Not him but I deliberately refuse to believe people as retarded as you may exist.

If Cell and Zamasu met, would they try to kill each other because two beings so perfect can't exist at the same time, or would they team up?

>smug face
Spic doesn't even know about Saiyans. Look at this.

>tails
into the gutter

The manga is better

I guess we'll see if there's anymore emotional responses from the angels, Vados seems to really hate Champa and I always get an unhappy marriage vibe from Beerus and Whis

Cell would get killed for being a ningen

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4djnApazc
BASED zeon wighing in!!

>its a spam shock images until the thread gets HAKAI'd again to rinse and repeat

Remember when Caulifla posting literally scared off the spics the other day?

We need to keep doing

Says the homo

Those images aren't even shocking, just autistic.

Caulifla is the best thing to happen in dragon ball

This thread has barely been up and its already diseased. Zeno, we need you.

>Super threads banned on Sup Forums's birthday

She's the best thing about Super since the Black arc

be patient, my lord.
Super threads may one day have some good discussion. Maybe on the special or on a manga release.
Piss off waifu academy. go back to spamming tumblr shit in your thread

Fuck off retard.

*worst thing about Super since the RoF arc

Sure is shitty not to have a weekly manga, huh?

beep beep

both good AND bad.
Gives Toyo more time to polish the chapters and stuff but also have more wait time for the fans and if he takes a break, its even longer.
I read Jojo so im alright with a wait

Why has he and his universe been so irrelevant mostly

you posted all this shit last night you fucking hack of a shitposter

Honestly, I'm fine with the wait as long as the quality is continued. The only thing I prefer in the anime is the VERY end of the Zamasu arc when Trunks returns. Other than that I feel like the manga hits every single scene out of the park.

>Everyone lends Goku their energy, even Jiren

my sides holy fuck

I wish it was biweekly. It'd give Toyo more time to come up with the chapter and we wouldn't have to wait a whole month

Damn she was so hot

> Turning the table this hard
No no no, user, that's a very fallacious thing to dp user.

Is that what you think about seasonal animes? Because that's what usually makes each episode good, instead...

bro look at the fucking ratings isnt the anime like 10 times more popular? think for a second idiot. look at all the theory videos on youtube everything is about geran and SSJinLB (limit breaker) which isnt even in the manga yet at all... nobody gives a FUCK about the manga seriously man

read what i said above ^^^

Do weebfags have a legitimate reason for hating Bruce Faulconer. Being different from what the sub isn't a good excuse.

If the dub changes the dialogue you have a point, but Toriyama didn't make the music for the anime. There is nothing inherently better or authentic about the Japanese soundtrack.

I have zero attachment to the Faulconer Productions score. It was already the third replacement soundtrack for the show when it came around. There is no nostalgia or memories for me of it. It's just a thing that was there. An insignificant blip on the history of the series.
I get memories and nostalgia when I hear Vegeta's theme, too... except it's the violin motif in the original Japanese score. The American replacement score would ruin that memory, and I just wouldn't care.

wonderful. this is an art post

that pan in the back gets my gears running

who is videl sucking off?

No one cares about your fictional characterfag war

Why is Pan so hot?

>give me more attention, I wrote more horsecrap!
I actually don't care, user. Sorry. If you're just baiting, fuck off. If you aren't, go back to normieland.

cared enough to respond stupid mangatard