youtu.be/vAXw1Y1wTTY
youtu.be/nBFyrKYI6TU
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Fthya-w1U
accesstoinsight.org/
puredhamma.net/
youtu(dot)be/VKHUvcHOEV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My morning shit.

I believe in me, myself and I and so should you.

t. John Lennon

I believe in the me that believes in myself.
also jesus.

Didn't know that.

Non religiousness produce pic related.

There you go. If you don't believe in yourself no one will.

Used to be a hardcore Catholic (Mass 2-3 times a week, monthly confession, retreat 3-4 times a year, studying Catholic philosophy etc.)
I've been reconsidering my faith for over a year because of philosophical reasons (e.g. Why does God create people who He knows will go to Hell and why does he do that knowingly? and many others)

Not an endorsement, but I was referring to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=BQcU5w915p8

every man for himself and god against all?

I don't really believe in the gods in a literal sense, but I consider myself germanic pagan

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

UGH...
Someone fix this goddam apu meme
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I believe In America I have the right not to say and am free from religious inquisition.... Today I am waking up to Your a white man you are evil and should be percussed. so many I believe the sword of the righteous should cut down the wicked that have root them self's in their vile ways like wheat on a Scythe blade.

God is dead and no one cares. If there is a hell, I’ll see you there.

Jesus this song makes me want to go barhopping again.

wut

The Sine Wave. The word of God, the great Aum.

Gnosticism

youtu.be/O17i437KIBI
This thread is going to /bantz/ kek

Dude god is one of the most vague words in the English langue with over 114 accepted definitions. . I could throw on some large wood beads and rape your ass hole and prove I am god by being able to physical over power you or that you should die for liking being fucked in the ass hence the point of wearing the wood beads.

this

youtu.be/vAXw1Y1wTTY

youtu.be/nBFyrKYI6TU

Used to be Christian, then I left, started to read Mussolini, then Evola and now I'm Christian again with a dash of Julius's ideas in there.

That’s gay dude.

I believe that the south will rise again.

A lot of religious are fucking gay.

this
> roll faggots

Honest question. Do you go to church or do you think going to church isn't necessary?
I'm asking because honestly I fucking hate the virtue signalling douchebags which go to my church.
Don't paying taxes and sleeping around behind their wifes back.

In egypt the had a brass bowl with dryed sevred viginas string around it and the would burn stuff in it and get high to have vision. religion can be beyound gay to just fucked up.

That sounds like occultism more than religion

yes it was occultism

>not training your body to schedule a mid-day shit so you have an excuse to take time out of work

Unironically this.

rollin'

norimes don't get to high and play with Virginias on striges and it was believed you had to be a virgin to have true visions.

I shit 2-3 times per day like the vegetarian chad I am.

Taking time off work is degenerate.
A man should do his best and work all the time he is at work.
If your body has to go, so be it, but planning it out ahead of time is democrat behavior.

But look at these so called Catholics they think the smoke gave birth to the messiah and it was decided by virgins.

they are still worshiping the ceremony to declare the chosen one.

I'm an Orthodox Christian.

>he doesnt paganism

HAAAH
FUCKING MUTT PLEBS

I don't believe in any gods, its just a trick made up so the priest class can rob you of money.

The world is an insane place, a mountain crashes down and kills 10,000 people..
"It is the will of God that made the mountain fall/ punishment for our sins/ other bs reasons."

I'm not so gullible as many are.

Yea and it is said he who qustions the nature of god is the trure beliver. so.... yea

lmao'ing @ ur life fatty

Fear is the mind killer.
Love is all you need.

You are consciousness.

Consciousness is God.

You are God.

The prime materia is consciousness; all sensory impressions are functions of a mathematical equation called the Great Fractal that calculates all possible universes.

Time does not exist and is an illusion brought on by the rapid cycling of physical universes through consciousness, much like the illusion of a motion picture is brought on by cycling still images at 25 frames per second.

Everything that can possibly be experienced by consciousness is being experienced right now by consciousness, for God is omniscient.

There is no such thing as death because the physical world is an illusion dreamed up by consciousness. Therefore God is eternal.

Death of the physical body means reuniting with God and liberation from all suffering. The cosmic joke is that this state of perfect bliss is boring and, given the choice, we would all rather suffer on Earth.

This is the best of all possible worlds, and will never change.

>you aren't allowed to disagree with me!

I believe the children are our future
Arm them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the hate they possess inside
Give them a sense of racial pride to make it easier
Let the children's gunfire remind us how we used to be
Everybody's searching for an hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be without a Fuehrer
And so I learned to depend on me

Everything that is, is god. You, me, your keyboard, the rock buried in a mountain, the dust in space, time, and what lies beyond.
We are all the I AM.
Good and Evil are just happenings, every experience just is. There is no reward, there is no punishment. Every thing that is done, is done to your true self.

oh vomit with you self empowerment that you are the most import thing in existence and I need to share your belief system to be equal there in part of.

Does Sup Forums practice occultism? If so, what kind of occultism?

Quick run down:

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

Tl;dr bogdanoffs bow to Melchizedek.

myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Fthya-w1U

>Vegetarian
>Chad
Pick one.

Catholicism
Convert the Jews, Spiritual War Now

Also this

What does any of this shit have to do with spirituality?

You're a brainlet if you're not trolling. Don't see how it is self empowerment. God is the amoeba up the a faggot who just got thrown off a roof, up to Jeff Bezos.
It isn't self empowerment. Its simultaneously hierarchy and a null game at the end.
This knowledge is as useful as being an atheist. Not shit really changes.
This is the truth that enlightenment brings.

Id rather practive blasphemy agiest the roman church. The lord Jesues is in the word of god and his promesses so it is so that he may walk in his grace and brings forth the friut of good deads while the vine of the wicked bares no fruit and and shall dry and brake away leaving nothing of gain.

He predates the jews, and was king of Jerusalem before any of them. Was also praying to God before the Jews existed.

Also, he's jesus.

A first I was kind of a Christian, but in one day I've started to doubt in Ressurection. If Jesus rise up from death, why is He not here? I've started thinking Apostols just lied to people and in reality Jesus did not ressurect, that's why He is not here.

Roll

I believe in human spirit , not in a religious way or metaphysical way but the strenght of life. We have and will see through the evils of our enemies. Water finds its way and no matter how dark it may be humanity always comes through. We will win Sup Forums no matter what , that what makes us undefetable because no price is too high to pay. Have faith in yourselves.

checkem myself. fuck you guise

Not much, Monsigneur Pepe. I'm getting by, but that's it.
>I can't fix anything if I am falling apart.

Big brains are gods on earth. We have been blessed by our genetics to rule over you brainlets (sub 130 IQ). Yet you disobey us at every turn, and make everything ridicously complicated, and/or redundant. One day we shall punish you mere mortals, and when that day comes. You shall repent for your stupidity. You bully us from elementary to high school, you laugh at us on your image boards. But remember swine, for every ill deed you have done to big braindom, we shall reimburse with twice the amount of origin. Unlike your fictional deities, we will give you no salvation.

What is the purpose of meaning?

I believe on you, OP.

I believe in the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I believe in God. I believe (((everyone's favorite tribe))) are literally satan-spawn and are a curse from God, as well as a sort-of cause-and-effect from our inclination to sin, along with every degeneracy they have pushed on us.

So, self-improvement Christ follower, I guess.

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

Mehh, I will bow down to man nor god for my free will is that of my own and I take responsibility for my choices and I will not hide my will to be present to the nature of the divine.

>Mehh, I will bow down to NO man nor god for my free will is that of my own and I take responsibility for my choices and I will not hide my will to be present to the nature of the divine.

I'm an atheist so I don't believe in anything.

This is the life, there is nothing after dead, let's enjoy it..

Apatheist here. Basically, the existence of any higher powers cannot be proven or disproven, therefor the question of whether a higher power exists or not is not only futile, but a complete waste of one's time. I choose to live by the golden rule (which did not come from religion) and I hope that if there does exist some higher power that judges me and decides if I get to go to some afterlife or not would make that decision based on how I lived my life, not on whether I believed in them or not. There are something like 3000 supposed "gods" and most religions assert that theirs is the right one, and all others are wrong, so it would be pretty fucking childish and petty for an all-powerful, all-knowing eternal cosmic being to give a shit if you believed in it, when it made no attempt to show you it existed.

Basically, if you're not an apatheist, you're fucking retarded.

Atheist, but values religion and spiritualism.

futility called life.

Christian Identity

our lord and savior pepe and his messiah "ASS ART"

I am Catholic and aspire to the priesthood.

A man in a pickle suit with black sunglasses and fingerless black gloves

A man in a pickle suit with black sunglasses and fingerless black gloves for he can save us

Jokes, Jokes, and Jokes.
Oh and occasional shills.

kys

religion is made by humans. no human ever will know what god trully wants. all religions are false. life a happy life and god will be ok with it.
the bible is a good book with good advise in it but not the word of god.

i believe that there is a god because there must have been a observer to trigger the big bang but i'm not narcistic enough to believe that i know what a almighty deity wants.

rolo

nothing

roll

Amen, amigo.

Buddhism, more specifically aligned with the Theravada vision. Most of others schools of Buddhism have been historically contaminated with Hinduist/Vedic beliefs, and there is little left in them from the original worldview Gautama taught us. The Theravada point of view is the one that has suffered less from these perversions.

Buddha Dhamma is the finest doctrine to understand the world that has ever been devised. No theory comes close to it.

I suggest you look it up for yourselves and judge it.
accesstoinsight.org/
puredhamma.net/

Rollin

I believe you shouldn't be using the frog image for 3 frogs came out of the beast. The book says in the end everything you have mainfested will come about for you.

I believe in God Emperor Drumpf. He will build le wall, find acid bleached emailz and lock her up.

They will reap what they sown!

Christians are next!! Google hates you hates your God and hates his son!!!!

Soon we won't be able to discuss stuff like this
>all information filtered by Google AI
Soon we won't be able to talk about happenings
>Chinese style censorship
Soon YouTube will be ALL elsagate videos
>the elite sicken the virtuvian man

youtu(dot)be/VKHUvcHOEV8

Judaism.

fuck it, trying to get my life in order and i need a boost
rolling