Why are they so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

vbj.org/blog/voorzitterscongres-cultuurstrijd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>perfect
>3DPD

How many kids do they have?

Sister is hotter.

Sister is a lefty whore. I don't know how they haven't torn each other apart yet.

yeah but it looks like lauren would breed stronger sons. just saying, it's in the face. her sister will be a beta maker

J-jess my shit up senpai

It's a shame we got stuck with the ugly sister

Cause they will be black?

>Simonsen sisters really care about politics irl

This toight little yenta has got me in a headspin

Lauren is literally my dream girl. If she took a shit in the corner, I would literally stand there and guard it.

She's legally male. You must be clearly a faggot.

Sister is also retarded

Brittany is so cute

This cannot be LS's sister. She looks nothing like her. She is also, btw, 1000x hotter. More pics please

>this is what traditional women in the West looks like

Is it just me or does she have way too much ass?

How many people do i have to murder to smell her hair?

>jews
>perfect

I wish I had an extension installed that would automatically hide shit threads.

If youre European, you probably have Jew Dna. Only because the jews apropiated white DNA and called it theirs

>14.7k followers on Instagram

The only perfect being is Billy the Bear Ham

You're such a beta cuck. Man the fuck up faggot.

There is a simple test you can do at home to see if you have Jewish ancestry. Simply toss a dime on the floor in front of you and if you can walk past it without picking it up then you have no Jewish ancestry.

I've given Southern over $100 to fund the South Africa documentary. I hope she has a major career and that Doc is the cornerstone of it.
Why are you not funding the few hopes we have of bringing the issues to the mainstream, Sup Forums?

This. Jessu is cuter but I'd pick Lauren because she looks like she could produce a better son.

Yeah, that ass needs to be fucked. I hope she isn't a coal burner like her sister.

Fuck. You know that shit isn't going to last either. That shit was prime and anyone who got to hit that is lucky as fuck.

100% this

Her sister has an alien face and a plastic surgery ass, no thanks

By the way, Lauren claims she's younger than her sister

*photoshopped ass

Her father invented the time machine.

>I've given Southern over $100 to fund the South Africa documentary.

In reality you probably chipped in for more Botox and contact lenses.

A skinny white girl shouldn't have an ass like that. It defies nature or some shit. Lauren looks like she would be much more fun.

you just speak like you never seen a woman in your life
one of them is a coal burner and a Jew, that's not perfection

Botox and Contact Lenses are an essential part of Media Personalities today. That is a legitimate business expense, and now that Southern will have as her first major project a film on White Genocide in South Africa, this is one of the few for-sure investments I can make in my culture.

I must have missed the year/decade when asses that look like 2 smart cars doing 360's under a parachute became "sexy". What caused that shift?

who the fuck does she think she is fooling. Blind people?

I feel bad for you.

One thing's for sure, sitting around on Sup Forums posting memes won't get anything done.

You assume that I do nothing but post here, not a good bet.

bahahahha nice one

Maybe she just got all the goblin genes from both parents

Jesus that hip ratio. That is some breeding stuff.

Shame they are modern nu-females and they will have a dog and abortion instead of a kids.

oreally?
So anyone else attempting anything else is to be ridiculed?
Doesn't sound like a winning formula to me.

Did I ridicule you?

Because she's speaking at the Vlaams Belang Jongeren congress this Saturday! vbj.org/blog/voorzitterscongres-cultuurstrijd/

Pretty sure it was that bitch Kardasian and blacks infecting pop culture.

Why do you guys have to keep the best picture of her for the end and drop it eventually after showing the others?

>Awwhhh

She has a lot of good pics 2bh

I would blame it on rap but I don't watch/listen to enough to know for sure.... don't know, I don't see the attraction and I guess I never will.

When's the next issue?

You forgot the centerfold. "30% of my body-mass is ass"

Because you have incredibly lax standards and don't know them apart from 20 minute videos that they script and doll-up for?