Muv-Luv

Next Muv-Luv anime when?
It's been several years since the last one.
Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914740191096639490
alternativeprojects.wordpress.com/category/altered-fable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muv luv a shit
Tama a best

I wanna to play with her ass with her anal plug tail

*Chizuru

Eurofront is probably getting an anime adaptation next. But I think they're busy with the transition right now after that one company bought them out.

I hope its good to go before 2020

Pls soon.

Also Ayamine a best - simple fact

I'm sure there were some rumors about trilogy adaptation.

I'm upset that it's going to be a prequel and connected to the garbage known as sm

There are always rumors of a trilogy adaptation. I just want Meiya's voice actress to record new lines.

I really wouldnt mind Kimi ga Ita Kisetsu adaptation. Christmas cake Isumi needs some love too.

There was something about "animation project for core franchise" from Age few weeks back.

I want a main trilogy adaptation. Not a bunch of side stories about background characters no-one cares about.

Trust me, they would find some detail they would fuck up. Imagine playing the game without the original cast.

>Yuki Kaji as Takeru
>Kana Hanazawa as Sumika
>Miyuki Sawashiro as Meiya

Just imagine the shit storm.

There are much worse things to fuck up than new VAs.

Pray that someone finishes translating TDA

Meiya a shit.
Chizuru best girl.
Extra best Muv Luv.
The steam release wasn't the same without the engrish and nipples.

Pump and dump Isumi

>you will never be mindbroken by BETAs tentacles while they pleasure you endlessly and take care of all your dietary and hygienic needs
;_;

>I hope its good to go before 2020

On the bright side, if it's after R3, maybe some how they'll be able to get Fukuyama to voice Makabe.

Don't remind me about that scene, buddy.
;_;
I'd finally forgotten.

>Bear is back

I played the 3 main Muv-luv VN's a long while ago. The final of the trilogy was mostly gud, Tho the ending with the MC was pretty shit.
Also the rape scene with childhood friend girl(?) 3/4 thru was... unnecessary Nip fetishes?

I know there's a shitton of spinoffs. Are any of them "essential" for people who kinda enjoyed the Universe?

>Are any of them "essential" for people who kinda enjoyed the Universe?
No. Enjoyable? Maybe, but not essential.

1.) Supplement where Sumika route from Extra continues
2.) Altered Fable where the Takeru who didnt pick Sumika in Extra got sent to Alternativeverse who was sent to a new extraverse timeline continues

You know it baby

I dont think Makabe will be included in the Eurofront storytelling cause he's just a side thing.

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914740191096639490

J-Novel Club are running a survey for what titles they should try to license next. They're a pretty decent outfit run by ex-fansubbers who release quickly and don't do predatory bullshit like YP. The guy who runs it has said in the past he'd like to do MuvLuv novels.

TL;DR go answer the survey and tell them to license Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse novels because AltPro sure as hell aren't going to translate them.

Posting best girls

Sumika is beautiful

Posting.

How much for class rep creampies?

What does a classrep smells like?

Why does the Sumika Isumi have green eyes instead of brown like the rest of them?

Papa Isumi got NTRd.

She's adopted

God Im so horny I want to fap at Chizuru pics

your lack of good taste disappoint me user

I just Finished Alternative yesterday. fuck it was good. Muv-Luv has become one of my favourite series/universed/multiverses.where can i get my hands on Altered Fable to continue where Alternative left?

Altered Fable isn't fully translated yet but once the Kickstarter translation is done they'll work on it

ah good. Alternative left me desperate for more on the universe but aside from rewatching the two anime I am stumped

nyaa

I've been unable to find it

I remember that scene. God, what a hilariously evil bitch.

alternativeprojects.wordpress.com/category/altered-fable/

When is my destroyer plush gonna get here?

Alternative Projects did one volume of Schwarz and then gave up, fuck those guys

Might have to do with them being put to work on retranslating the trilogy, you double baka.

Also, the guy doing the translations was deployed.

>MC x his sister romance plot
>No harem shit
>Decisive MC, his sister will be his choice
>MC is not Gary Stu, he will survive with luck rather than inhumane skills
>Mature MC, no whining or naive and immature moral speeches
>Actually not retarded bullet wasting soldiers
>Less stupid monster designs
>Better politics, no real life countries

Sounds good, series name?

Except for the last 2 points, that's SM.

Theo only chose his sister in one route. I do like how he doesn't show mercy or remorse and just goes "whatever" after hearing the main bad bitch's spiel.

>Decisive MC, his sister will be his choice
>Mature MC, no whining or naive and immature moral speeches
This doesn't sound like anime Theo at all. And the Katia more than fills the quota on the last one.

>ex-fansubbers
So garbage that didn't even make the crunchyroll cut.
>don't do predatory bullshit like YP.
Yet. They've already sent take down notices to WN translations after they've obtained the LN license.

What's up with all the JNC shilling? They are literally a faster Yenshit. That doesn't make them good.