I just saw a nigger holding hands with a white women in public and I thought about killing them! Anybody else struggle...

I just saw a nigger holding hands with a white women in public and I thought about killing them! Anybody else struggle with homicidal thoughts? How am I supposed to tolerate this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/crime/2018/2/26/neo-nazis-tied-five-murders-laud-killing-gay-jewish-student
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day of the rope will come soon user

I was tempted to join Atomwaffen until I found out about the spooky satanic shit.

fuck off buzzfeed

No

Save it for RaHoWa

This
Sage

Not really, I wish I could feel that sort of visceral hatred. For me its just trend analysis and realizing what happens when whites become a minority, would probably be easier for me if I actually hated niggers or something.

Let's talk about the European union instead

The EU represents one of the greatest experiments in political history. For the first time nations have chosen
to surrender aspects of their national sovereignty to a central body that has a responsibility to ensure that
they act for the good not only of themselves but of other nations as well

The EU safeguards peace
The European Community was established to ensure that the great European powers that had been at war
for hundreds of years would never again enter into armed conflict with each other. By creating a European
Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) the intention was to make France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium,
Italy and Luxembourg co-operate by forcing them to share their coal and steel resources in the rebuilding of
western Europe after World War II. This rapidly evolved into a wider European Community and eventually
the European Union. When the Berlin Wall came down in 1989 there were predictions that the former
communist states in eastern Europe would degenerate into civil war. Instead, thanks to the efforts of the EU,
within fifteen years nearly all of those nations had become democratic and been welcomed into the EU.
It is now inconceivable that a major European war will occur, something that people could not have imagined
at the end of either World War II or the Cold War. This has been achieved because European nations are now
locked into reliance on each other, with shared laws, shared political leadership from Brussels, shared
economic policies and even shared defence. The EU provides the first example of a truly supranational body
where the ambitions of nations are curbed by a need to co-operate in order to succeed. This body has
helped to bring incredible political stability to Europe and to remove the chance of a repeat of World War II
within its boundaries.

Tolerate it by finding a sane black person and make friends.

There are plenty who don't gang rob, gang stomp and gang rape.

Then you will be redpilled to the reality that black people are as varied in their lifestyle and sensitivities as anybody exposed to western media. They drink from the same river.

If you're the one fantasising about edgy double-homo KKK fetish then youre disgracing white people.

The EU gives us more power on the global stage
EU membership gives states increased influence on the global stage. While nations would find it easy to
ignore Britain or any European nation acting on its own, the combined influence of all 28 states acting
together is harder to ignore. As other nations begin to club together in multi-national bodies, such as the
Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) or the African Union, it will become more and more difficult
for individual European nations to make their voices heard without the support of the EU as a whole.
One major example of this is in the World Trade Organisation (WTO) talks, where global trading rules and
standards, including tariffs, are set and monitored. When the EU negotiates on behalf of its members in this
organisation, it represents the world’s biggest single market and as a result has more influence. Other
nations are much keener to make concessions to the EU than to individual member states as they see the
rewards of gaining access to the EU market as much greater than the rewards of gaining access to any
individual national market

The EU makes us better off
A principle aim of the European Community has been to enable the rebuilding of the European economy
after the disasters of the Great Depression and World War II. By creating a customs union and later the
single market it has been hugely successful at doing this. The Single Market gives UK businesses access to
the world’s largest trading bloc with 500 million people and 21 million companies generating £11 trillion in
economic activity. Since 1992, the UK’s bilateral trade with EU member states has more than trebled and
trade with Europe accounts for roughly 3.5m jobs in the UK, around 11% of the workforce.
The EU encourages our neighbours to reform
The EU shares land or sea borders with a great variety of nations including Egypt, Libya, Serbia, Turkey, Syria
and Israel, with unstable governments, histories of conflict or different cultural and political outlooks to our
own. Despite this, the EU’s European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) ensures stability with the region by
offering favourable relations with the EU in exchange for nations living up to standards such as the rule of
law and democracy. Meanwhile, nations that look to join the EU are encouraged to reform their national
institutions in order to fit in with the European liberal democratic model. This encourages wider stability and
improves people’s lives.

>Atomwaffen?
>Look it up on google
>3rd result

"Woodward, a former high school classmate of the victim, pleaded not guilty earlier this month to killing Bernstein and burying him in a shallow grave in California's Borrego Park. At the time of his arrest, Woodward told police that he’d pushed Bernstein away for attempting to kiss him. "
advocate.com/crime/2018/2/26/neo-nazis-tied-five-murders-laud-killing-gay-jewish-student

I have nothing to type, goodnight.

Outliers do not matter. Until you have a solution to the problem that taken as a group they always blame whites for their problems and vote the same way your preferred racial blindness is simply advocating death.

Tell me about it. Some asshole just called me names and threatened to murder me, my family, and animals, right here! On Sup Forums! Really gets those beans boiling.

I'm getting fucking tired of all these fed faggots running around. Seriously agent Samson, get fucking creative. And update your reaction image folder.

stay calm until the day comes
until then
>in all fields

Little tip for ye.
You do not know what is best for people , get over your issues and stop being a fucking cry baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

Now the king told the boogie men
You have to let that raga drop
The oil down the desert way
Has been shakin' to the top
The Sheik he drove his Cadillac
He went a-cruisin' down the ville
The muezzin was a-standing
On the radiator grille
Shareef don't like it
Rock the Casbah, rock the Casbah
Shareef don't like it
Rock the Casbah, Rock the Casbah
By order of the prophet
We ban that boogie sound

Degenerate the faithful
With that craazy Casbah sound
But the Bedouin they brought out the electric camel drum
The local guitar picker got his guitar-picking thumb
As soon as the Shareef had cleared the square
They began to wail
Shareef don't like it
Shareef don't like it

Now, over at the temple
Oh, they really pack 'em in
The in-crowd say it's cool
To dig this chanting thing
But as the wind changed direction
Then the temple band took five
The crowd caught a wiff
Of that crazy Casbah jive
Shareef don't like it
Shareef don't like it

The king called up his jet fighters
He said you better earn your pay
Drop your bombs between the minarets
Down the Casbah way
As soon as the Shareef was chauffeured outta there
The jet pilots tuned to the cockpit radio blare
As soon as the Shareef was outta their hair
The jet pilots wailed
Shareef don't like it
Shareef don't like it
Shareef don't like it, he thinks it's not kosher

>and to remove the chance of a repeat of World War II
within its boundaries.

Gee golly! What would we do without globalism? Evidently dated notions of diplomacy and sovereignty aren't enough to keep peace when the same very globalists crash the (whole) economy at a whim, make bank on both sides of [insert war], assassinate or overthrow any head of state and snatch patents for our greatest inventions so that their "enemies" (us) have to worry about our energy future and water sustainability.

>Anybody else struggle with homicidal thoughts?
No

This is the 3rd buzzfeed bait thread I've seen in the last hour.

So...you saw a loving couple and nearly chimped out? Who's the real nigger user?

I've been tempted to drive through the next protest I hear of. I would probably openly convert to islam before doing it.

They don't blame YOU personally. The more black people have a good PERSONAL experience with white people then maybe there would be no ground in reality for said blame.

It's a better course of practical action then whatever institutional route that's been attempted.

To clarify, there is no REAL ground in reality only a PERCEIVED one. Which is just as important.

Familiar writing style.

Ha I see black man/white woman all the time now. It's not just a meme. BBC has a powerful effect for white women.

You want mutts in your country?