Tomo-chan's fever is rising

Tomo please!

Oh, would you look at that. Exactly what I predicted

here's your prize

I'm going to lick that fang.

Misuzu, if you'll keep saying stuff about Jun, Tomo'll wet the bed

>Tomo'll wet the bed
This isn't Made in Abyss, user.

You mean like everyone else in these threads.

what the fuck where is carol?

Who are you? Are we supposed to identify your posts?

Sleeping.

Relieving Jun.

who cares

I imagine Jun right now is at his house or waiting at Tomo's place somewhere looking like Chrollo from Hunter x Hunter when he's shown on the boat

He's probably waiting outside the room.

Soo

Ahh good, I was afraid the face plant would break the fang.

translation soon

>Bashful Tomo, Overheated Tomo
Yesterday's worried Misuse was great too.

TRANSLATION NOW REEE

Stop talking like you have an identity attached to your posts as an user. Nobody has any single idea who you were last thread.

Why are you replying as if I have an identity now?

replying to you ≠ conceding you have an identity

>Heating up

>That so... Jun carried me all the way to school...
>That's what I heard.
>I ended up getting in his way... What a waste of the marathon...

>But it seems
>that guy got first place.
>WHAT?
>But he was carrying me, wasn't he...!?

>Maybe it was *because* he was carrying you?

>Uwauuu...
>My head... The heat... making me dizzy...
>Okay, that's it.
>Enough about him for now.

Jun confirms his love for Tomo by getting first place with her on his back

okay, that's goddamn cute

As expected of someone protecting their tomboy.

Ooooh shit. He crossed the line first. Does this count as a win?

Holy shit, actual progress!

He must've ran pretty fast. Just how hard were Tomo's Tomos bouncing on his back?

Jun is in the bed next to tomos or passed out at the foot of her bed

She will offer him the gameboy back, considering it as a defeat to him. He will refuse, not wanting to accept a win when she wasn't at full health.

>no carol filling in the dialogue with stupid shit
Great chapter.

No much, since they were pressed directly to Jun's back.

Nice.

the words he used were 'when you think i'm a good enough man'.
if he pulls that shit he's getting smacked again.

Like that this line can be read a couple of different ways.

What's with bees and being one's self? never got why that's a thing, is it really just about the pun? They're literally drones.

pretty sure it's just about the pun but what do I know.

Gameboy magic powers are seeping into reality. Equipping an unconscious tomboy gives him a +10 to his Speed.

I see, so it finally kills the Tomo.
Good.

Thread is oddly dead. Is everyone fucking sleeping already?

Nsh not much to talk about, even without translations its pretty easy to guess what's being said. The downside to a page a day is that not every update is pure gold.

Threads are usually not this dead though, even if it is a straight forward page. Oh well I guess.

Fumita could've shown Jun carrying Tomo and getting 1st and the marathon with everyone going nuts in the threads.

Instead we have people telling Tomo that it happened with Jun at best being outside of the room.

Tomo was out cold, there wouldn't have been a joke to tell or any reaction until they got here anyway.

Not every page has a joke and after repeating the same joke for a week it'd have been fine to just show Jun being cool for Tomo.

we're still going to get that.

Why would you want more delays in potential progress?

Yeah I don't understand his decision to skip all that either, having Misuzu explain it all doesn't make it any better. If he for some reason goes back to it later in some sort of flashback then it would just make it redundant.

This is one of those times were Fumita just clearly fucked up.

user, this is the delay.

We're getting it already. Showing it as a flashback instead of showing it as it was happening was a fuck-up.

There's supposed to be progress?

>he didn't want to see the blushing tomboy
fag

>This is the delay
No it's not. We're on the explanation phase. We don't need to see Jun carrying Tomo. We already know that happened.

Could've had both without abruptly ending it. I seriously don't understand how or why you prefer Misuzu explain what happened to Tomo instead of just seeing it being played out the way it was.

Is there any art of Tomo in a dress

time for the fumita defense force

do tell, how would that work? panel by panel.

We were getting the blushing tomboy one way or another, though. Nothing can deny us our blushing tomboy.

We already know that happened because instead of showing Jun doing something cool for Tomo for once without going "uhhh it'd be inconvenient if people said we're a couple" we're getting Aizawa telling Tomo that it happened. It uses the exact same time but it doesn't show the cool deed.

Besides that, he could have clearly cut a page or two of Jun and Tomo being fired up to fit this in since that joke was funny once .

apart from the crossdressing arc

whoops

benis

>Aizawa telling Tomo

This arc's threads are usually pretty dead.
Because it's shit.

filthy m*rketer

Don't pretend to be retarded. There's no reason why the chapters couldn't have continued off with Jun running and hitting the finish line while still carrying Tomo. Somehow this isn't acceptable but the same 6 chapters of the same joke of them running is.

Misuzu*, I'm an idiot.

>actual progress
lol

what would it add? that's what i'm asking.

Tomo is the cutest.

The reason why we don't see Jun finishing the race is because someone has to tell Tomo what happened. And that would be redundant and awful pacing.

The actual scene being played out instead of having a chapter dedicated to having it explained to Tomo? Hello? Stop acting like a fucking retard.

And what does that add? Use your big boy words.

I don't see how you think that would work as a point in the story. There was no tension at the finish line.

>redundant and awful pacing
did you even read the 10 chapters before it?

Yeah none at all, just Jun running his ass off while desperately holding on to Tomo.

that was all buildup, for this. can you really not grasp why there hasn't been any payoff yet?

And yet he used the same joke for a week.

Someone telling Tomo what happened could be dealt with having a page where she opens her eyes and Misuzu does her "you have a cold" joke on the third panel and Tomo asking what happened at the race in the final one cutting to Misuzu saying "...and that's how it went" with Tomo blushing like fuck in the first panel of the new page. No time lost.

>the same joke being played out over and over again is build up
>sensei literally boring the threads to death is buildup
lmao

there are two states in this manga. buildup, and payoff. where do you think we are?

does fumita pay people to have them literally defend every aspect of his shitty 4koma?

does Sup Forums pay you to come here?

Sure, but reusing a joke for whatever gag he was going for is not the same as revealing information to the reader, and then repeating that exact same information two pages later because you need to now tell another character about it. Could it have worked as a panel or two flash back which then cuts back to Misuzu? Sure.

I don't get it.

It is when you're making the argument of a redundant and awful pacing yet the same running gag was given to us for a week straight. That was apparently fine, but asking for a few pages of seeing Jun actually carry Tomo off? That doesn't seem unreasonable at all.

Well he does give us advice for our tomboy childhood friends every now and then. Don't tell me you haven't at least married your tomboy?

there was a joke in the previous repetition, there wasn't a joke to tell at the finish line.

>dropout

There's also the other meaning in that if he hadn't been carrying her she'd had been running and thus would have taken 1st place.
it's a nice page, just not a shitposting inducing page.

I literally wrote a way to not have to show the information again and still have Tomo know about it.

Not every page has a joke.

Do explain what's the benefit of explaining to the reader what happened instead of showing it, though.

>Given to us for a weeks straight
Stop reading daily and start reading it weekly.
>That was apparently fine
Do you have selective reading issues? Did you miss the part where I said a gag purposely being reused is not the same as redundant information; aka shitty writing? Fumita may be a hack when it comes to the progress of the main couple, but at least give him credit for not being a drooling retard and pulling such a basic mistake.

>No Carol
Fuck this shit.

Tomo's reaction.

all the intrigue that was at the finish line was in the page two days ago. every page has to have _something_, no matter how small.

>That boy came in first
lewd

Why doesn't Juns reaction matter?

You could still show it without even having to repeat the information by having the explanation happen off-screen.

There's a ton of pages without something even close to resembling a joke or tension. Showing Jun doing something cool for Tomo without anything to ruin it is "something".

Because we already know how he's feeling.