State of the board

This is not a >are x white thread.

It is a what the fuck is wrong with American posters in this board. Talking about the condition in this board is aloud by Hiro mods, so no delete plz.

Ok, here is an example This thread was up earlier and the comments of many Americans in this thread are leading to me to believe one of two things. That they are legitimately retarded or that they are genuinely spiteful. What on earth leads the bigger majority on this board to sperg out when talking about x Euros being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVFik44ay0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pay debts

White women are ugly, they look pale as fuck.
A real men goes for Asian women
>Feminine
>Caring
>Won't cheat
>Makes great food
>Beautiful
>White girls age like milk, especially the Eastern European ones

show your flag, kike

I use geopolitical flag because I am sick of being called a leaf

look
if you had
one shart
one opportunity
to shit every pair of pants you ever wanted
in one mart
would you shit it
or just let it slip?

yo,
his ass is sweaty, sphincters weak, shits are heavy
there's diarrhea on his pants already, mom's spaghetti
he's nervous, but in walmart he looks calm and ready
to drop shit, but he keeps on shitting
what he ate at burgertown
his pants from the waste down turn so brown but the shit won't come out
he's constipated now, everybody's sharting now
ass is out, shitting times over, blaow

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>txt
>real life

and we have

ancient meme
leaf racemixer (but asian girls are cute yes)
decent and upstanding Australian man
Greek memer

Dammit

I never though of that, but it actually makes sense. So you are saying the ludicrous American posters are merely nonwhites dealing with their cognitive dissonance by trying to fuck with Euros and white Americans? And it is so common in American posters because of their high percentage of non-euro population?

The way shitskins behave here is the same the way they behave in politics too

LOL holy shit. The Black Lives Matter flags were real this whole time. I always thought it was just really good trolls.

Now you can call yourself redpilled kid, welcome.

You gotta try it yourself by posting nigger facts in “amerimutt” “who is white” and other shitskin threads

keked anch checked. ALso pay debmts

The best thing you can assume is that trolls do not exists.

You know who is “troll”calling all the time? The left. For them we are all trolls because it’s a way to simply reject the truths we are speaking as nothing but something we say just to get an emotional reaction from them.

It’s always the same pattern with shitskins
>you tell them your opinion about their inferiority
>they start calling you a self hating shitskin because a white person wouldn’t say the things you are saying
>they start projecting motives on to you like:
>you’re a Virgin, loser, angry at the word is the only reason you insult them
Ltheynwillmtry to rationalize you own raceism away and hatered for their Kind by so many ways

It’s hillarious and once you do it enough times you’re able to notice patterns because these low IQ individuals are all so pathetically similar

why do u even care in europe nation comes first anyways thats completely american concept and anglos are cucked beyond suitability theyll be happy to stabilize into a some mongrel country with culture somehow passed on and their ancestor will forever rot in grave ashamed of what happened to its people

Look man, I'm just here to lurk. I didn't ask for my half white countrymen to shit up this board.

And this is the hate between white nations the shitskins want to achieve.

Congratulations Croatia you have been psyopsed.

>hanz has a webm of a 13 year old nigger humping a couch for over a minute
>considers himself redpilled

i don't want any niggers in front of me. funny poped a bottle off his head. funny.

thats one racist sex worker.

Trans ladies and gentleman this is exhibit A.

>the shitskin shows up in a thread and starts to ramble about something that triggered his cognitive dissonance

i'm whit you fkin moron.

what hate? i cant help anglos from being a disgrace for their ancestors and willingly killing themselves. its sad people like me probably care more about their existence then their average brit.

Fuck all non American posters, except for Finns. Finns are cool.

>as the shitskin recoils and shrieks “I’ve been found out’
>start playing the old
>TRUST ME IMMA WHITE SIR Card

is this because of my huge dick?

>I’m better then X white country because I’m not X

If you’d had then resources the Jews wanted they’d would have done the same to your country too.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

It's D&C shills.
>you must be new here.

Thanks for proveing my point you subhuman shitskin filth

Stale copy paste and wrong. Get back to sucking cock Hans

Why did he get a handjob afterwards?
Didn't he lose?

>write a blogpost in place of an argument
>wonder why people don't respond with arguments

yeah thats pretty funny, hand job boxing.

If you observe a population with a 70IQ average you can discover quite a few good laughs

things mickey and balboa never mentioned.

Hahaha, Self Loathing Leaf
Probably a secret SL Jew Too
Oh Geezuz is that you Justin ?
Sorry about your real dad Fidel's death.

This is why should always wear underwear if you plan on getting in a fistfight

I don't think they're white Americans lad, or they're bent Left. It's a tactic to ruin the board and disrupt the unity and camaraderie we often display. Ugly people can't understand noble things, so they sit there like little orcs filled with spite and self hate. Those kind of threads should be scrubbed and people banned for them, it's obviously not a genuine political discussion, just race baiting. Same for all the race mixing shit, none of them are here with genuine curiosity and facts.

Seems plausible.

What film is this from?

Wtf is going on in this? They guy gets knocked out “not really as he didn’t really get hit hard” why are they wearing white gloves? Why is the guy who got fake knocked out getting jerked off with water? Wtf is this gay bare knuckle boxing in Africa?

Occam’s razor.

Was it payed shills?
>correct the record
>Shareblue

Or was it shitskins that are afraid of the rising white nationalism sentiment?

We started calling the obvious ones shills, but what exactly are they shilling? Anti white sentiment because as shitskins in a white country its their evulutionairy survival instinct too stand against the original inhabitants nationalistic and tribal ist can instincts.

Because "white" is an American concept to differentiate them from blacks and South and Central Americans.IN Europe people identify first with their Ethnicity, so when they see a med that could pass for a North African they go haywire.

youtu.be/IVFik44ay0I

Check out the comment section, it’s a goldmine for low IQ niggers quotes

i think they need more drunk people on the news.

Get fucked. You're as bad as the Left, spewing your bullshit at all of us. If the shit that was happening here was happening in Croatia, I'd feel anger and pity for those of you who are overwhelmed, I wouldn't be a retard coming out with crap like "ALLa dem R cucks lolz".
I'm one person, the very fact I'm here means I recognize we have serious problems in my country, probably can't fix them without violence, but I'm doing everything I legitimately can for now. You have no fucking clue what we're up against, just getting the vote our way on Brexit was monumental, we literally have the entire Internationalist Establishment against us yet we still made our numbers count for something. And there are vigilantes and others working against those grooming gangs, so try being helpful instead of stupid.

Fuck me. I think you're right. I often try to imagine what kind of person would troll as a nigger to get (you)s. No self respecting white man would want to be a nigger, not even as a troll. Nice insight Hans. I can remember back when I first came to this board in 2012 the insults were much more thought out and cut right to the bone. It was offensive but alluring. Now it's just fucking terrible, lazy and shallow.
>Hurr hurr whiteboi's can't compete.

i'm sorry my white boy comebacks don't cut to the bone. sometimes something diabolical pops up but i usually don't post it.

shit that might make you say i hate this board i'm never coming back.

Yeah but in the old days we got much better activated at pushing certain agendas like the concept of

>Lurk moar

You will be seeing me pasta this shit for months and it will leave this place cold cause it doesn’t work like in the old days, people will be like you a few times.
>Fuck me, Hans you got it!
and totally forget about it and keep falling for the same thing

Ok Jamal, settle down

This is an example of one of the better threads I've seen here in months.

Even that thread proves that we are in McCharty 2.0

The Time he realized that Marxist are everywhere it was too late, just like we have the shitskin problem now, they are everywhere.

Unironically this
I'm white

t. unironical untermensch but proud white man

Sounds like you’re triggered at white people even tho your sorry ass is in a white country using a white language

Thank white people for: - that computer you’re typing on - the software that drives it - the internet & nearly all web applications - recorded music - motion pictures - tv - radio - camera - telephone - light bulb - the automobile - rocketry - satellites - spacecraft - airplanes - skyscrapers - telescope - printing press - eyeglasses - contact lenses - microwave oven - metallurgy (most discoveries) - materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics) - 95% of medical advancements - 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs - modern food preservatives - most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years - the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology - astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques) - sea navigation (most advancements) - discovery of DNA - microscope - laser technology and it’s myriad of uses - harnessing electricity - nuclear energy - wireless technology - air conditioning devices - refrigeration - modern agricultural techniques - modern democracy - modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it’s faults) Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that’s where. Negroes are mentally unable to comprehend ideas like: Invention, Gratitude, Contribution, and Achievement.

Just notice how the threads that call out the shitskin problem on Sup Forums get slided

Hiro needs to delete Sup Forums completely and free us from this cage. There'd be nowhere to shill if we weren't so centralized.

Why not do the opposite?

Spread everywhere, create an browser extension that mimics the simplicity of an image board but applies it to all website. The original website can no longer censor the comment section if by simply installing an add on you can comment on any site site, only by expanding can we conquer the world once more

No more censorship and the left can only rule under a heaviely censored populace

Heil victory