If Jesus was a Jew then why is the New Testament filled with so much anti-Semitism?

If Jesus was a Jew then why is the New Testament filled with so much anti-Semitism?
Titus 1:10-16, 1 Thessalonians 2:14, Acts 10:39

Jesus was the first red-piled Jew.

So you fall for the kike tricks.

Quick run down:

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

Tl;dr bogdanoffs bow to Melchizedek.

Because Jesus is Truth and truth is anti-semitic for Jews.

Jesus's biological origin wasn't Jewish. They did some researches and found out he was more similar to Palestinians

I believe Palestinians have Israelite blood, they were left behind during the wars in the old testament with neighboring nations.

Yeah, the OG Bobby Fisher.

>Jesus calls Jews the spawn of Satan
>Jews and pagan LARPers want you to believe he's a Jew

Literally the point of the New Testament is God telling Jews "Yeaaaah, that whole 'Chosen' thing? It's fucking over brah. These other people are better than you." And then Jews got so mad and butthurt about it they killed God's messenger, proceeded to try and genocide all the Christians, and then started shit with the Romans and got BTFO and scattered to the winds. The only 'kike trick' is Jews pretending they have any part of the current story, other than being the world's main villains. They've been in the service of evil for roughly 2000 years now.

>why is the bible so rife with contradictions?
Gee I don't know OP

All whites are Jews(lost tribes) while the current (((Jews))) are the seed line of Cain. Gentile only means "nation".

Based Melchizidek poster. Finally someone with eyes and ears.

Ding ding ding! Right answer. I wouldn't say "Jews" though..original Israelites is a good enough term.

Current (((ones))) are Khazars, a Phallic Worshipping tribe of Asiatic people

Jesus is a character. Not a jew. Not a Jewish character. But, lets say we got together and created the model of a man, and then called him Pepe.

In 2k years you can bet some kike will have convinced everyone
1. Pepe was REAL
2. Pepe was a Jew.

It's in their talmud to do this with local gods. This is why christians, despite having some of the best ideals, are so fucking backwards. The jew has prevented them from speaking in these terms.

Well this isn't entirely true. I believe there are people in the lineage of Cain but they wouldn't comprise all of the Jewish population. Not all Israelites are Jews but all Jews are Israelites. keep in mind that Judah was only one of twelve tribes of israel.

Lillian C Freudmann seems like a cunt

They themselves have written books admitting their genetic race of Ashkenazi jews descend from Edom.

Jesus wasn't a Jew. Jesus was God.

Christians aren't jews.

Redpilling time. He was actually Greek.
>His name Jesus = Ιησους originates from the Greek word ιάσω which means to heal. Nearly all his miracles well healing miracles. So basically he was a very good doctor that seemed like a magician to the barbarians of the area.
>Also he was Philistine. Philistines were pilgrims from Crete.
>He gives Greek names to his new students. Peter from the Greek πέτρα which means rock, because he was hard as a rock.
>He spoke Greek, for example with Pontius Pilate.
>He was judge by Romans. Only roman citizens had that privilege. Roman citizens were Romans and Greeks. Jews had their own courts.
>Never got circumcised.
>He was even wearing Greek clothes instead of the Jewish clothes.
>The way he looked. Blondish with straight nose.
>New testament and lots of his saying were in Greek

Someone once told me he was a Galatian. Not sure if I buy that or not. This could sort of fit with what you are saying since Galatians were basically hellenized.

Jesus wasn't a real person, OP. Haven't you read the Pauline epistles?

>pic related

who is melchizidek? Is he like a king or something?

He is mentioned in Genesis as someone that was sought ought by Abraham and his army for a blessing. He was called a king and priest in the order of the most high. Christ was made a priest in the Order of Melchizedek. If he isnt an earlier incarnation of God/Jesus then Im unsure of who he actually is or his origins. Ive speculated he could have been Zoroaster or a Zoroastrian which is why the magi sought Christ birth.

Wasn't he the chief priest of Salem which is now known as Jerusalem?

Or so the anti-Christs would have us believe.

Last Christmas I saw ads saying that no serious historian doubts the existence of Jesus.

Didn't the Spartans also come from Crete?

>Last Christmas I saw ads saying that no serious historian doubts the existence of Jesus.
Most biblical history departments are funded by evangelical Christians. How would you know what they actually think?

The new testament was written by jews to control white people.

>Better believe this late 20th century book rather than 1st century eye witness testimony, gov records, over 5k copies of manuscripts, and the writings of ancient non-christian historians.

>If Jesus was a Jew then why is the New Testament filled with so much anti-Semitism?
>Titus 1:10-16, 1 Thessalonians 2:14, Acts 10:39
Because he was only a jew genetically. Religiously, he left the religion of judaism and started christianity. The New Testament is anti-religious jew, not anti-genetic jew.

>1st century eye witness testimony, gov records,
None of the gospel or epistle authors claim to be eyewitnesses or to have spoken to any eyewitnesses.

You have read the bible, right...?

>over 5k copies of manuscripts
Almost all of them medieval. There are none at all older than the 4th century

>and the writings of ancient non-christian historians.
Despite what you read on Wikipedia 5 minutes ago, none of them actually mention Jesus (unfortunately).

>Tired ass debunked talking points.
I remember way back when I first discovered atheism also. Thankfully the lord still saw fit to come into my life and save me. Perhaps he will for you as well but doubtful since you are from Cain's seed and by extension your father the devils.

But if society considered people that hated jewish genetics evil, an unscrupulous person could conflate that with hatred of the religion to shut down any criticism of Judaism.

>blah blah blah
You know that Cain and Abel are 100% fictional too, right...?

Edgy

Enjoy explaining that to Muslim rape gangs.

>why does a reforming cultist have conflict with traditionalists
This is basic Christian shit. Jewsus be going around all "fuck our traditions, folllow what I say instead" and the traditionalists around say "fuck you" and they kill him as a heretic as tends go happen.
Easter is coming up, maybe try attending a church then if you want basic bitch church questions answered.

Because jews where hated when not everybody was already a jew-lite.

>What is a Trojan Horse?

No it was a reform. They were practicing Babylonian talmudism dressed up as something else.

Coincidence?

Based Lutero.
Pic related is from his book On The Jews And Their Lies

Poland knows

>this retarded bullshit again
You can't just make up nonsense and say "dat's history now, wez de real jews". And the worst part of this lie is the "ancient israelites" aren't someone you'd want to associate with, their own holy texts paint them as liars and cheats and nation wrecking rat bastards(kind of like some people we know today). This bullshit only exists to justify practicing a jew religion while hating jews while thw real solution stop practicing a jew religion.

>T. Pre-adamite.

>that (((flag)))
>that post
Checks out

Jesús fulfilled Jewish prophecy. He is the king of kings that they were waiting for. What they were expecting was to be lord over all the peoples, whereas Jesus subjugated everyone under him, as one.
>Catholicfag here

The Jews hold that Melchizedek was Shem, the son of Noah, was still alive by virtue of the longevity of his ancient generation, and was king of Jerusalem, or the city where Jerusalem would stand after. In this case Melchizedek represents the old original priesthood and Godly religion, that started with Adam and culminated with Enoch. The Zoroaster comparison is apt, and early Zoroastrianism is rather similar to early Judaism, especially with the geneological priesthoods and the purification rituals. The Bible also seems to have a high opinion of the Zoroastrians that appear, those being the three magi and Cyrus the Great, who is granted the highest honors reserved for the Jews

>Jesús
Am I supposed to pronounce that as Jesus or Hesus like my gardener?

Thanks for this response. No one has taken it seriously before when Ive brought it up previously. Ive been curious about this figure since I first came upon him but this is the first ive heard of the Shem connection. I will be digging into this.

You're supposed to pronounce it like Yeshua

It's interesting to note that the figure of Mithra is from yasdanism, which is an angel cult which was originally separate from Zoroastrianism. Yasdanism, which the modern Yazidis derive from, would eventually syncretize with Mazdaism to form things like Zurvanism or Mithra cults. Zoroastrianism was originally concerned only with the highest god and the highest ideals.

I was actually reading about the vedic Mithra recently and had heard from Comparet something that intrigued me. He postulated that Indra was regarded similarly to how you mention Mithra and that these early monotheist ( at least in the sense of holding a "most high god") were all worshiping the same God which were later usurped by polytheist and Gnosticism. It seems that the Avestan and Vedic cultures were giving us reports of preflood life and a schism happened or a clash between the two and we get wars like in the Mahabharata. Over time things have diverged greatly from the source.

Jesus was not a Jew (19th century invention), he was from South Canaan, an "enemy tribe of the Israelites".

Jew spotted

a reformer of ancient judaism aka hebraism is still a judean
abrahamitics have a new prophet every now and then and always disagree on their shit
you don't need to be a messiah to despise jews

>this retarded kike again

Jews are totally fine with paganism and all the other lies for a reason. They don't threaten them. Christianity threatens them. The ancient israelites weren't perfect, but they were a holy nation committed to moral precepts..or tried to be.

Modern Jews don't even try to be.

Then there is the problem that the OT specifically and unequivocally states that the ancient Jews were physically un-differentiated from the Egyptians of the time. Ramses, is an Egyptian of the time, of the highest order.

And modern DNA testing reveals him to be a red-headed European, with no traces of semitic DNA. Of course they brush this shit under the rug because it disagrees with their nararrative.

You are right that the Jews are a lying and cheating and nation wrecking rat bastard people. But they do very poorly at fighting those battles themselves, and the ancient Israelites WON all their ancient battles themselves. They were actual MEN, and what you do not understand..is that those men were fighting kikes.

The Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is your ancestral God, and is in fact the only God there is. Accept it.

He was trying to reform Pharisees by pointing out certain truths to them. They preferred to believe their falsehoods.

He was not Mary was of many ethnic.