Thoughts on abortion?

Thoughts on abortion?

Against it

literally undeniably murder

'no'

Is a great bcuz N I G G E R S!

It's murder dressed up as 'muh feminist rights'!

murder

totally for it. Otherwise unwanted children are born and that is 1000x worse than an aborted fetus.

this

A necessary evil.
Conservatives need to help Abortionist to eliminate the COMMUNIST PROBLEM.
Maybe make a law that it's Illegal for Mexicans to have more than one US baby and all others must be aborted, same for Blacks.

Hilarious

Against it if they're European.

As a starting point I don't think that abortion should just be granted to everybody who wants it within the 12 week limit.

However, if you're a rape victim or if there is a medical reason to make an abortion, I think that it should be possible.

Also if the parents are unable to support themselves and evenless a child, either because of young age or for economical reasons, abortion should also be possible.

On a side note, I think most people get an abortion because of the above mentioned reasons. I don't think many people just randomly get an abortion.

clearly murder. not implying murder is wrong under certain circumstances.

sometimes murder, usually euthanasia, should be mandatory to all people on welfare, as well as most lower income families after a certain threshold. Unironically probably lowered the overall crime rate in america because the dindu's started suckin' out future trayvons.

should be illegal for landowners. though. otherwise i do not care.

Darwin

thank you for reminding me to send my check in to planned parenthood.

Human sacrifice

Not my body, so not my choice, that said, i think it's wrong unless there are exceptional circumstances i.e. Rape or them being French.

It's fine, but it leads to bad outcomes in society.

Abortion and birth control result in women delaying marriage and delaying having children. This is numerous bad implications for society, which I'm sure many of us have already experienced.

This is why we need a religious state that outlaws all form of contraception. The Catholic church is ideal for this.

Removes responsibility and increases degeneracy. Should be legal for niggers and spics only.

You need to stop repeating dumb feminist talking points.
If it was rape, put the innocent child up for adoption.

And tell me, what exact medical condition requires an abortion to remedy. You know at worst there is a c-section?

If the mother has cancer?
Baby life > mother's life

Totally for it, all the arguments against it is the same emo bullshit I hear form the "refugees welcome" crowd.

child sacrifice

sacrificing children to avoid the consequences of your actions

Abortion is a humane solution to avoid bringing children into the world with severe birth defects and genetic conditions.

It is also a more sensible alternative to bringing more welfare/crack babies into the world.

Abortion should be legal from the point of conception to shortly after the first signs of pregnancy. If you miss that time window then abortion is illegal.
If you have realized that you are pregnant, and you then wait a month or months, you're a fucking degenerate.
I am less interested in whether or not a fetus is a human and more in the morality of these feminist pieces of shit who allow a fully developed baby to grow inside of them before they decide to murder it.

I don't have a problem with abortion itself. I have problem with these fucking assholes who get a sick pleasure out of murdering babies days before they were born.

Christian-sympathetic ahteist here, it's hard to explain but I think it changes our view of humanity as a whole if we accept things like this, it's just a part amongst many that makes us think of humans as machine-like. The problem has been going on for 100 years already and tons of other things perpetuate this as well tho so we might as will do abortion as well.

If a woman doesn't want the baby she probably won't be a good mother anyways. Let her kill it, I don't give a shit.

You can carry a child with downs syndrome -> abortion

>If it was rape, put the innocent child up for adoption.

You clearly have no concept of basic human psychology. A mother that gives birth to a child will never just leave it for adoption unless she's messed up.

>If the mother has cancer?
Baby life > mother's life

Just shoot yourself.

This.

Children raised in a non-stable environment is just a gateway to messed up SJW's.

Unacceptable even in cases of rape and incest.
Life starts at conception

The only abortion question on pol is, What race is it?

>that flag
#maschallah

Who is paying for it though? You are. The moment you allow shit like this to happen, women will get pregnant just to get abortions, they'll stop using condoms, they get knocked up and they spend 6 months pregnant using their pregnancy for gibs and charity, then they use your tax payer money to kill the baby so they can go online and brag about how brave they are. All of this and more is happening right now in Murica.
This is an issue that kills society. At some point you just have to put down the boot and say they can't get away with this shit.

It's murder, but I'm still pro-choice.

You're either a troll or a religious freak. It's sad your parents didn't abort you.

I give a shit and it's abject cruelty to bring unwanted life into this world.

Whew. So Iran totally pussied out re : abortion in 2005, eh?

That's why she should put it down. Did you read what I posted?

>Germany attempt to shitsling

Go back t_d larper, Sup Forums is a white Christian board

Bitch please, the only people who care about abortion are americans, yet they don't seem to have any problem in bombing and killing civilians. Killing unborn skin cells is wrong, bombing and killing millions of civilians through history is awwkay.

>bombing and killing millions of civilians through history is awwkay
Yes it is

Why would it have to be tax payer money?

this

only should be allowed if its early on and its to protect the mother from complications/they know the child has some form of defect.

It's murder but I'm not against it.

STOP BLACK GENOCIDE
CONSERVAMUTTISM IS THE TRUE WAY

morally indefensible. It's murder or an innocent. and nowadays it's used for "convenience". People are hedonistic, chasing sex with no consequences because they're content with killing infants so that they can pursue pleasure.

Explain how rape suddenly justifies the killing of an infant.

The kid isn't her body either faggot

Literally this lmao. I absolutely oppose abortion of healthy White foetuses, but I don't give two shits about the abortion of Brown and Black people.

It does a great job keeping the nigger population under control.

It's rapists kid. We don't need them.

This This This

Don't judge a son for the crime of a father

What about Asians?

I'm pro-choice, always have been always will be. It's murder, no doubt, it's just murder that I think should be legal.

abortion of asians is fine, god knows the world doesn't need any more of them considering how many more of them there already are.

> Being this cucked

Never ever should a rape baby be allowed to survive.

There's literally nothing immoral about killing something with no nervous system. Something that can't feel pain.

Killing an early foetus is about as amoral as eating a vegetable.

What is wrong with people?

Based on what argument?

1 post by op
Seriously, and you're falling for it.

Maybe people who tend to rape shouldn't be allowed to spread their genes and have their offspring supported by society?

Aborted foetuses should be served as a delicacy in Chinese restaurants

Abortion is murder. There Is no way around it. You are ending a life, mostly for your own convenience.

Because the fetus is neither self-conscious nor does it experiences pain. Tell me, where is the difference in giving the child up to adoption after birth or aborting it? In what way does it affect you?

Abortion=murder

>should be
They already are

so castrate rapists, don't kill innocent children.

whynotboth.jpg

Why don't do both? They will just go to heaven strait, instead of suffering being hated by their mothers and society.

Remember its the mother killing the kid.

Nice

or you can just sterilize the baboons. There is no need to kill a fetus if you have some fucking basic societal standards.
I didn't know killing babies was how we dealt with out problems.
Yea I agree fuck the tots, but you cant discount the degradation it bring to a society to be able to place the value of a human life so low on the totem pole.

What are you worth? First babies, what about next small children? But that would be wrong right? I know it's a slippery slope argument, but as soon as you make the area gray we are stuck on a quest for a dividing line, you might not like where it lands.

Yeah lets keep over populating the earth.
All so you can feel good about yourselves or avoid the cringe of that happened to me or one of my kids shit.

I think abortion shouldn't be a problem if women were such whores or people could just control themselves.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you used a condom or not.
Your gf will het the rope if she decides to snuff out a life.

If a women decides that she does not want the child, what do you want to do? Lock her up until the child reaches an age where it can survive outside the womb and force her into childbirth?

Immoral & wrong

Am I in the wrong here? No seriously.

says the man who wasn't aborted.

>Gets pregnant without wanting a child.
What kind of filthy shecunts do you envision living among you?

I am still cool with abortion by host suicide.

Birth control is way too good now of days to have any reasonable excuse for getting pregs without wanting it.

against it unless the feuts is diagnosed with down syndrome or something. abortion would be the only logical solution then.

Baby has a rly big dick

How can you kill such a happy little fella?

Nurses need assistants too desu

UMA

For it. Am pro extending it to 300 weeks post conception.

Every white mother that is having a white baby should have an abortion, now if she has another race of baby then it should be illegal.

>a foot

gtfo Italy cunt, go make some pizza or spaghetti

You can pretend the metaball and sauce is a still birth you tomato anal inserting white nigger.

Says the man who wasn't either and only cares because he wasn't.
Once again for the slow kid it's all about self interest.
Like people who are against the death penalty.
It is only because they would never want to face that. Other wise they could not give 2 shits about some scumbag being put to death.

Actually for the death penalty.

I laid out why I was against it. Good attempt at a straw man though my fellow american. I see you didn't subsidize your education outside the public sector.

> lets keep over populating the earth
How about you go back to africa.

I see your moral convictions got diluted along with your white genes

It is undeniable murder.

Though, we should all try to avoid bringing unto the world any children who are unwanted. The foster care system does its best, but most children never make it out well from them.

I hate bringing unto others my religious views, anyway. It gives others the leeway to impose their bullshit as well.

See, if we'd followed my rules, there was a chance you would have been aborted long before you were able to make that comment. Thanks for the support.

Niggers should be rewarded for aborting.

Imagine having secks with a woman and then you pull out and realize you have a condom on but you haven't put on any condom... the condom is a ded BBY which you impaled while pounding her