Is being fat degenerate Sup Forums? How should we end the OBCT epidemic?

Is being fat degenerate Sup Forums? How should we end the OBCT epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

stufferdb.com/index?/category/1306-tianastummy
youtube.com/watch?v=StHMB1nhwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=DkYIb7a6Q6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send the fatties to Africa

Is that same girl? She must have gotten super depressed or something.

Same girl

as women get older they show their true "potential". If you're looking for wife material. ALWAYS find out how moms genes worked out on the long run. It will save you from marrying a potential wale

Being fat is likely the most degenerate thing possible.

Found a tall thin gf 2 years ago. In the last few months she gained 11 pounds (she was 130, now she's around 140) and I'm afraid she will become a whale.
> inb4 dump her
It's hard to do that shit when you like someone, but I don't want to marry a whale. What do Sup Forums? How to make her lose weight?

My gf's mom is hot, would bang

Oh no people are doing what they want and not obeying the collective how are (((we))) going to stop them comrades XDD

this is what feminism does to a girls body

I get an erection on seeing pretty girls get fat

Post more

stufferdb.com/index?/category/1306-tianastummy

You tell her straight up that she's getting fat and that you two should start doing exercise together.

Make this noise whenever she walking into a room
youtube.com/watch?v=StHMB1nhwb4
Trust me.

Put the fork down piggie

It absolutely is degenerate. Fatties have no excuse not to get fit. Therefore we deport them until they make a significant change.

>fat acceptance encourages obesity.
>fat shaming works everytime.

a friend of mine got together with a semi-whale grill 3 years ago and holy fuck has she gotten rapidly fatter since then
the thing is, even if they get to healthier weight later on they'll have huge masses of saggy skin leftover.
avoid fatties at all costs.

start going out with other women, let her see she has competition

>t.

Fatties are pathetic

Is she a midget?

Being fat is honestly fairly incomprehensible to me, at least for women.
Ask any guy what his wishlist for a partner would look like, you can be fucking sure that in almost every case "not fat" pops up somewhere in the top 5. And it's such a fucking easy thing to do, too.

Looks around a five footer to me

That's kind of sad. I bet she'd look cute if she didn't go overweight. A bit of chub is fine, but she's letting herself go.

How far do you have to be that falling down makes you unconscious?

Enjoy not being saved when a catastrophe hits, spending more on food in 1 year than most do in 10, and paying for extra seats on a plane.

The thing is, if they already have a bit of chub in their early twenties (or even earlier) you already know exactly where they are heading. These people almost just never put on a bit of weight and then stabilize again - if they were capable of that they would also be capable of losing that weight again.

ultra kek

depends what catastrophe hits, being fat is no bad thing if food is no longer accessible etc.

F(at)

She looks nice in this one. I've really got a thing for chubby/thick girls but absolutely hate when I see it developing in their face. Means they've gone pas tthe limit.

i think shes pregnant.

In the words of an Italian, "AN UNFUCKABLE LARD ARSE"

i wish we encouraged fat feminists to go to MMA because hey, they're fat and strong independent womyn, and then watch someone like Ronda Rousey legally beat her to the phase of unconsciousness.

Being fat has nothing to do with degeneration.

I didn't say that they immediately look like shit the moment they put on a bit of weight, just that them blowing up into a landwhale is inevitable.
The one social standard that is still being enforced to some degree through shaming is to not be fat. If they had what it takes to stop themselves from getting fat, they would have never turned chubby either.
Being chubby is just a temporary state because you don't jump from normal weight to lardass immediately.

reverse image search has taken me to stuffers data base
fuck you OP

No no, not calling you out.
Just looking at her album and being saddened at how she goes from really nice and cute to "holy hell what are you doing lad"

>Playing dead afterwards
>Being this pathetic
Kek

They are """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" actively encouraging this disgusting fattie to get even fatter. We're quick to despise women for their actions but it's their beta male enablers that are the true scourge and should be the first to be purged on the day of the rope.

Ban carbs

Fat people want to look pregnant without actually being responsible for giving birth to a human life. Women are obsessed with getting a round belly, yet they lack the will to have a real child.

Fat women are hedonists.

Fat people are as bad as niggers

I'm a fat guy , getting help.
don't want to be really obese or have more health issues
other fat asses need to too other wise you fucks will die.

that said I'm married to a skinny chick because finding a non dyke with fat asses is hard as fuck and most of them are too dense to realise you like them.

REEEEEEE
I gave up after 7 years and just caved for skinny girls wanting me because it was alot easier.

I've been with my wife for 10 years and married now for 6 years and have 2 kids
but i still think of "what if".

did she died?
>F(at)
kek

>Is being fat degenerate

Yes it is, almost 90% of fat people do it to themselves hormonal issues are cope. Very few people with thyorid problems or cushing.

But carbs are good for you. You could eat carbs all day and not gain weight, and probably get most of your nutrients. You just need to make sure you get the right amount of protein and fat as well.
But I'm pretty sure you're a braindead meathead that think eating meat is the way to stabilize your weight longterm and stay healthy, so let me break it to you: it's not.

>How should we end the OBCT epidemic?

You could literally end it immediately if you just ban all processed sugar.

Is this a transformation from how many months?

youtube vid?

>You could eat carbs all day and not gain weight
Yeah, right, drinking coke and gorging on pasta will make you slim for sure. Never met someone who didn't lose weight by decreasing carb radically and increasing fat intake. Keeping insulin levels low is crucial for losing fat.
>But I'm pretty sure you're a braindead meathead
How do I know that you're a vegan. Keep eating your slave chow.

Here you go, you lazy negro
youtube.com/watch?v=DkYIb7a6Q6w

Boomers are BASED
Boomers are fat
Ergo, being fat is BASED

How about we recognize what people have understood for thousands of years. Gluttony is a sin. It's a vice, like drinking too much alcohol. Learn to control your appetite. OBESITY SOLVED FUCC U

It's the root of diversity, if you can look at an best and not vomit, you can look at a somalian and not vomit either.

le keto meme

more please

>Is being fat degenerate
No doubts.

Lol, of course it is. If you're lazy stop eating carbs until you're lean, then only eat slow digestion carbs. Lost 10 kg over 4 months

>tfw female weight gain is my fetish.

No, you wouldn't. There are plenty of people that are fat as fuck and eat "healthy." By that I mean they force-feed themselves salads and drizzle a gallon of olive oil on it because some retard told them it's a health food. Oil is a terrible carcinogen too. And unlike processed sugar, most people think olive oil and other shit like that is "good for you".
Most people that eat only processed sugar are unhealthy, but they tend to be skinny as fuck, probably because they're aware it's bad for them and they're also too lazy to cook and too self-conscious to eat big meals outside at a fast food place. It's the fatties that eat "healthy" that tend to underestimate their intake.
> drinking coke and gorging on pasta will make you slim for sure
Because I said that before, right? You're an idiot. There are plenty of healthy carbs you could be getting.
>How do I know that you're a vegan.
I'm not. I eat meat, but very rarely, because it's a ur-carcinogen.
>Keep eating your slave chow.
Which is, what? I'd be curious to know what you think I eat.
Not really. You could easily eat less food than a skinny person and still be a fat fuck because you happen to eat trash and/or eat the worst version of that food. Just look at a bread made using oil and one that uses none. You're already dropping hundreds of calories. Or compare deep-fried potatoes with baked ones. The list is endless.

>Not really. You could easily eat less food than a skinny person and still be a fat fuck because you happen to eat trash and/or eat the worst version of that food. Just look at a bread made using oil and one that uses none. You're already dropping hundreds of calories. Or compare deep-fried potatoes with baked ones. The list is endless.

literally describing gluttony

all of my wew

Gluttony ought be punishable.

>when your women's empowerment courses made you think you should be able to overpower an adolescent boy

Pretty ballsy kids
Those two guys looked pretty hungry.

Gluttony refers to the amount of food you eat.

DID SHE LIVE???!

Watch her gut.
It bounces the exact same way.

idk, good genes i guess. i never got anywhere near being real fat. can't relate.

Such a waste of a qt.

Someone should add a GTA WASTED when she hits the ground.

>Gluttony refers to the amount of food you eat.

it refers to the amount of food and how sumptuous the food you eat is retard, "deep fried potatoes" (or as we in the first world call them "fries") are a sumptuous food.

"... gluttony denotes inordinate concupiscence in eating. Now two things are to be considered in eating, namely the food we eat, and the eating thereof. Accordingly, the inordinate concupiscence may be considered in two ways. First, with regard to the food consumed: and thus, as regards the substance or species of food a man seeks "sumptuous"—i.e. costly food; as regards its quality, he seeks food prepared too nicely—i.e. "daintily"; and as regards quantity, he exceeds by eating "too much."" Summa Theologica

Sadly, and it pains me very much to say it, she lived.

it does kinda make me think of breakfast, but not real hungry.

she ain't real real fat.

shes kinda right on the border of being really fat.

My first love looked like the girl on the left...
Took me years to get over her. Thought she was the one.

Then years after we broke up, i ran into her one night. I looked at her, and she looked like girl on the right. It was at that time i knew....we were meant to be broken up

Top ten anime fights 2020

i swear this girl was huge when i met her, and a little plump a week later.

get over here Houdini.

You're the idiot, since you think the majority of people out there are going out of their way to get deep-fried potatoes. And I specifically did not use the term "fries" because you could the equivalent result without using oil. That was my point. But it seems your brain isn't up to the task.
The majority of fat people don't eat excessively. And that's a demonstrable fact. Not only that, but there are many "healthy" (putting that in brackets since that's erroneously considered the same as just being thin) eat more than they do, it just happens to be prepared differently.
Your whole assumption is that they're choosing the food to be prepared in a particular way, which is false. They don't. They're lazy and eat whatever they can find. Not only that, but the healthy food I eat is far more "daintily" prepared than chugging some cut up potatoes in deep-fried oil and spooning salt over them (which is what places do). The reason fast food places are cancerous is BECAUSE the food is NOT prepared at length and they just whip it up quickly in unhealthy ways.
Kill yourself, uneducated leaf.

It is degenerate unless you have some ailment preventing you from exercising. Same goes for scrawny twig boys.

now shes skinny, broad shoulders though.

Alcohol addiction is as real as sugar/carb addiction. If you want to stop being an alcoholic or a fatass you have to go cold turkey on the stuff that is killing you.
> There are plenty of healthy carbs you could be getting
There is healthy food with carbs like vegetables for sure. But there's a huge difference between a jelly sandwich and a cauliflower.
>I eat meat, but very rarely, because it's a ur-carcinogen
That's just speculation

we can make little line men together.

>They don't. They're lazy and eat whatever they can find.

wow

"...gluttony denotes inordinate concupiscence in eating."

Do you know what that means? It means you aren't making an effort to control what you eat. Exactly how you described. Just face it, all these diets and exercise plans are just memes which ignore the plain fact of reality, we are faced with a culture which lacks restraint. The most honest dietitians and trainers will tell you this but in sterilized secular lingo which lacks bite.

"...but the healthy food I eat is far more "daintily" prepared..."

You too are a glutton because you think you have to eat special food and not common fare which you can find in any grocery store and is healthy.

>Kill yourself, uneducated leaf.

You are the one refusing to look fucking facts in the face.

>Alcohol
Literally concentrated sugar.

start going out on guys nights

once every week or two

if she gives two shits, she will get her act together and realize you are capable of moving on

never talk about what you do on those guys nights. her imagination will run WILD. just tell her it was fun, and where you went

you should see her getting back in shape within 6 months, and sex will improve drastically

again, if you hit on some girls and get their number, don’t tell your gf about it. it looks desperate

>croatian chemists

>Such a waist of a qt.

7kcal vs 4kcal

This, but in kinder words.
>Hey, babe. let's go hiking.
>Hey, babe, let's order a salad.
>Hey, babe, let's have red wine instead.
>Hey, babe, let's skip the Netflix this time.
Next Day:
>Hey, babe. let's go for a long walk.
>etc...
>etc...
>etc...

You have to be the leader, though. Do it together, and make her follow your lead. That way, you are both happy/healthy together. Works best that way.

i never said a word we went to tcby and ate all kinds of stuff, she just magically shrunk over the years.

>exercising
Does next to nothing insofar as weight loss goes. There are countless studies showing that people that didn't alter their diet continued to be fat after exercising vigorously while those that switched to a better diet and did no exercise whatever (apart from walking) lost a ton of weight.
I'm not saying that exercising isn't good for you, of course, but it's not the problem for people that are fat. Carrying all that weight around is already more exercise than most skinny people do on a daily basis, yet they're not losing any weight.
>There is healthy food with carbs like vegetables for sure. But there's a huge difference between a jelly sandwich and a cauliflower.
I never implied you should be eating a jelly sandwich, just like when you're talking about eating an egg you aren't talking about deep-frying it in sunflower oil, so don't be fucking disingenuous. You know exactly what I mean: fruits and vegetables.
>That's just speculation
Not really, no. There's a reason """scientists""" like Gary Taubes and Nina Teicholz barely have sources and need to resort to bringing up fake evidence from societies we haven't monitored and have almost next to no information on.
And there's a reason why societies that do consume mostly meat (like eskimos, for example) live short lives, while most vegan ones live far longer. We'll see how many of these keto-advocates breach the 100 mark.

Fucking white savages

i think she liked diet pills but she never mentioned them.

>ALWAYS find out how moms genes worked out on the long run

Her Nan's too, if you can get the opportunity.

Apples do not fall far from trees, and genetics don't fall off a mountain.

If her mom is a ham beast, she will be one too, and so will your potential daughters.

And don't forget a out the power of affirmation.
>I'd love to go hiking with you
>you should make salad sometime, I love salad and I'm sure you do too
>that red wine you bought is delicious, let's have that
Etc, etc
It works with all women, doesn't have to be gf or someone you want to fuck

What a waste