YMK anime when?

YMK anime when?

never cause its shit

Pretty much.

I went in hoping for some good shit, but it's just shit.

I honestly can't see what people like about it. If an user could explain, that would be great.

noooooo...
i was going to play this next
w-why... people said it was good... why would they lie to me!?

It goes full japanese bullying drama. And the MC is a pussy.

god i wish that were me

Probably because most VNs are shit. I fell for the Togainu no Chi and Dramatical Murder memes too. Never again.

Don't tell me Symphonic Rain is just a meme and not a masterpiece too.

>I honestly can't see what people like about it. If an user could explain, that would be great.

I think it was mostly a consequence of being one of the relatively few VNs that was available to English speakers back then. People didn't know any better.

After the G-Senjou animu.

>still no rehabi Kyouka route
Life is pain.

Is there a good show that revolves around bullying and stuff that goes with it?

you don't fear death. you welcome it. your punishment must be more sever.

I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece but it's very much worth your time. Excited to reread with the steam version.

Probably never at this age.

I thought about it when it was newer, but wasn't sure how it would work. Would you give each girl their own OVA that retells the story from the start? Or would you Kyoani it by giving the characters their own arc in one continuous story? Because the latter sounds aweful for YMK.

I can't be satisfied with Aeka's "arc" if she doesn't find safety with Kouhei's family, and Mizuki's baby is crucial to her story, and Nekoko's everything with Kouhei
You can't put all this together.

Haven't played that one myself. Come back later and report your findings, user.

Ah, so it's Muv-Luv syndrome.

I remember Peach Princess releasing a patch that changed the translation a little. But it apparently only really changes the meaning of some shit Aeka says.
I've been curious about that patch ever since but I never did find out what changed.

Alternative does deserve your time though, still remains one of my favorite visual novels after reading through a decent amount. Hell I just finished reading it again. While I do think less of it compared to how I did, I still believe it to be one of the better visual novels out there.

I don't think they lied to you. It isn't amazing but it is a good baby's first romance visual novel. The Katawa Shoujo if its time.

So what are some quality translated VN recs, sages of Sup Forums?

How can one avoid the shit and enjoy the gems of the genre?

Learn Japanese.

Just use the eyes of the heart and you will find the VN that suits you.

Why is Misaka trying to kill Index?

Start from the beginning: play kana: little sister, grand fantasia 2 and one ~to the radient season~.

don't listen to them, it's good, but only the aeka route

Which route would it adapt though?

>aeka route
>good
Oh no, we are getting bullied by three schoolgirls and a dude that looks like he has polio and we can't do anything about it.

The only really nice sequence is the drugged up strangulation sex, which ends with them falling into the pool in Macau.

Prez is the only decent girl in it too.

Only reason people think it's good is because of the ending.

Tsukihime syndrome too

An anime original route where you romance the bully would be great.

Nekoko was the only good route