Florida cucks out

Get ready for waiting periods and a higher age to buy rifles

latimes.com/nation/la-na-florida-gun-control-20180305-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Riig_IbigE
ar15.com/forums/General/Florida-senators-to-vote-today-on-GUN-CONTROL-UPDATE-They-are-back-at-it-again-March-1st-/5-2085468/?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc
youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI
myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the beginning, they'll never stop. Just wait til the whole of Florida is just an extension of Cuba.

I can't wait for all firearms in America to be banned, then it will be the Black Man's time to shine.

I thought the whole bill had to go back through the House. So, it's not done by a long shot yet.

>It also includes a contentious $67-million voluntary "school marshal" program that would let school districts allow some staff members to carry concealed weapons on campus after undergoing 132 hours of firearms training and 12 hours of diversity training.
>Diversity training?

Dafuq does diversity have to do with being armed?

>3 days to buy a gun

Wtf

Shoot the fair skinned.

can't have them shooting the black kids goy

Here in CA we have to wait 10.

>just enough to fuck over a shitload of law abiding gun owners
>not enough to trigger an armed march on the capital
Cook slowly, goyim.

it's already 3 days, this is meaningless

A handgun or rifle? In Florida you don’t wait if you have a CCW

It's 3 days for handguns, unless you have a CHL.
If this passes it will also apply to rifles.

I'm beginning to think that the idea was to load it down with enough poison pills that neither Democrats nor Republicans will like it. If so, then it has a chance of not passing.

i think that's only in certain counties

>3-days to buy a gun

Yeah, I'm sure that'll do something *pats back*

>In Florida you don’t wait if you have a CCW

But you have to join the system to get a CCW

they have to shoot a white child anytime they shoot a brown one

>he nervously laughs at a near 50-50 split as the bill clears yet another milestone

Oh God, I want to know so badly what they will use to fill up that gross of hours.

>3 days to buy guns
literally one of the most irritating fucking things they can do.
It makes driving far if you see a good deal on a gun somewhere basically impossible.

They have to teach them that niglets will always be feral. I saw several tweets and articles that said “arming teachers would get black students shot”. Blacks can’t be expected not to physically attack and threaten to kill teachers. It’s part of their tree-ape culture.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm *very* nervous about this. But hopeful, too.

Grew up in Broward, can confirm. Plus side was the teachers would fight back. Saw the principal punch a student in the face repeatedly at lunch and a coach knock a middle school nigger cold.

Hope the house stops it.

Call your rep, nigger

>I saw several tweets and articles
modern scholar

you don't have to wait if you have a carry license.

They will, and even then if this passes an Under 21 (20) like myself can just go through private sellers to skip all this bullshit. Fucking assholes in Tallahassee need to fuck off from my funs. As long as I can buy ammo still and do FFL transfers on online orders and private sales im gud.

Also tht law doesn't touch FFL transfers at all so if ur not a retard or a noob u can still easily get a rifle or shotgun under 21

That’s how the national conversation takes place today. My cows and horses arent going to speak about such things and I don’t happen to personally know any professors.

>132 hours of firearms training and 12 hours of diversity training.
No teacher is going to do all that. They intentionally created an onerous requirement to make sure nobody will have guns on campus.

I wonder what the required material within those hours is?

132 hours of FIREARMS TRAINING? Are they crazy?!? Obviously a crazy person is going to become a teacher to receive 132 hours of free firearms training and have free range to shoot up a school.

whoever completes this 132 hours of training will be even better at shooting than the police and everyone else who comes to stop them, thus creating a non-stop warfare

>mfw the teachers have to go through more training than police

Myfloridahouse.gov

I wonder why no one has offered to disarm or dismiss their bodyguards yet as a sign of good faith in a gun free FL. Or if we don't have to pay taxes until we're 21 now since we're all about restricting rights.

>then it will be the Black Man's time to shine.
You mean time to steal right?

You see, people that really need a gun and don't have one already are just asking to get raped or murdered. This will teach them the value of planning ahead.

I can't believe it. They're just straight up calling them assault rifles now, with no regard. This is ridiculous.

"After debating for nearly eight hours Saturday, the Senate voted 21 to 17 against an amendment that would have added a two-year moratorium on the sale of AR-15s and a full-out ban on "assault weapons." Senators also rejected an amendment that would have removed the school marshal program."

That's too fucking narrow a margin for me to be comfortable. A fucking assault weapons ban in the GUNSHINE state? I never woulda thought that'd have even the remotest chance of happening here. We can't give quarter on anything, any other /k/ommandos in Florida gotta run a blitz on reps to make sure we can blow out the 3-day and age raise things.

They're afraid the school marshal person will shoot some feral nigger going ape shit over someone stepping on their Jordans.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Riig_IbigE

>Armed march on the capital

DO IT.

Everyone on here bitches and moans but never does anything.
Get off your butts and actually do something.

>It goes back to the House, they can defeat it. Thats where they voted down the AWB
>Do tell? I heard this too but..
>Same for Handguns actually, but if you a CCW it's fine.
>AGE LIMIT IS FOR BUYING FROM GUNSTORES, not from Private. Also if you have a Hunting License, which can be bought from Walmart, you can purchase from Gunstores at 18.
>We can also avoid the 3-day just Handguns with CCW.
I share the same sentiment..
>This, Email, Call. Do it now damn it. Refer to this link for details: ar15.com/forums/General/Florida-senators-to-vote-today-on-GUN-CONTROL-UPDATE-They-are-back-at-it-again-March-1st-/5-2085468/?page=1
>Maybe done on purpose because Police are inept?

>Also SCOTUS is said to rule on this since the Age of Voting and joining the Military is 18. A Precedent was set. Be prepared. Still call you Reps and email them, refer to the final few pages on the barf.com link and the front page.

>We still have time to stop this damn it. DO NOT GIVE UP!

AR15.com is on that, refer to Not just yet user, hold your horses, we can still fight this. The way of sword and it's path is not opened just yet..

Have you ever been to a high school with a LOT of black kids? I'm talking about, alone in the dark kind of numbers? They would make anyone go Cruz on their asses.

>3 days to buy gun
why did my lgs make me wait 5 days to get my glock last week? I live in south florida.

This does not belong here.
Read the sticky...
Take it to .

FUCK OFF SHARKNIGGER!

I would like to see this, the senators held at gunpoint by crowds with AR-15s right as they vote.

>mfw im tight with my gun dealer.

sometimes he gives me the gun and the back the background paperwork for me to take home and fill out

Because you take it like good little cuck you are

Florida and Texas faggots waking up to the fact their gun laws are actually shit

Wait a second, I thought the FL Senate shot this freedom raping shitstain down over the weekend

This. What the fuck is going on?

Refer to these. Call, don't email.

They did, but they introduced an Age Increase and Bump Ban overnight, they pulled a Cuomo in fucking New York, a Safe Style Act vote.

It goes back to the House, it can die there. We will see.

Again contact your fucking Reps, email them, everything.

this...thing unnerves me. it's like a thin layer of human skin stretched over something insectile and evil

>Soon..

THREAD ANTHEM FOR ALL FLORIDA /K/OMMANDOES HERE!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc

Really? I was thinking this.. youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI

How can you be a real nigga without a gat?

discussion of gun laws belong on /k/ as they control how /k/ we can be, how hard we can /k/ and where we can /k/

Bumping before I sleep. House is hearing this bill tomorrow. Find yours reps here: myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx

Alright fellows, explain to me how this is a bad outcome.

>Arms teachers with a school marshal program
132 hours is a lot, and yea, I do think it should ideally be half that, but it's still doable for people who actually have a mentality for training responsible and skilled operation of a gun for defense purposes. I mean, you DO train with your guns that hard anyway, right anons?

>Raises firearm age
Now when high school shootings keep happening, the weapons used will always be illegal and the anti-gunners can't blame it on a lack of laws.

>3 days to buy a gun
Enough time to have an impulsive would be murderer who wants a gun to cool down and rethink their actions, but not unreasonably long for a person to wait for their new toys. The anti-gunners won't be able to use the "IT ONLY TAKES FIVE MINUTES TO BUY A GUN" argument anymore either.

>No assault rifle ban
You get to keep your scary black rifles, this is a win.

The reason the anti-gunners get as much traction in their movement as they do is because we really do have such lax gun laws that not even the neutrals can ignore when things like this happen. Of course the grabbers will never be satisfied until all guns are banned, but with this particular ground given, it causes minimal inconvenience to us while the neutrals see enough laws put in place to stop agreeing with the grabbers.

>inb4 angry 18-20 year olds reply to this post
Work on growing up for now, kiddos.

What does this have to do with Texas?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH YOU FUCKERS HAVE A WAITING PERIOD NOW LOL YOU FAGGOTS ALWAYS BRAGGED ABOUT HOW BASED YOU WERE AND MADE FUN OF ME FOR BEING IN COMMIEFORNIA NOW HOWS THAT LEFTIST MEDICINE TASTE MMM MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN SUCH A FAGGOT AND HELPED ORGANIZE RESISTANCE TO OUR GUNMAGEDDON LAWS INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING FUN I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS IT WOULD SPREAD TO YOU TOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>It's 3 days for handguns, unless you have a CHL.
>If this passes it will also apply to rifles
Affects rifles for those without CCWs too. Only ONE of those measures would have stopped Cruz, and one other might have made it more difficult. However, the latter sure as hell ain't the 3-day wait.

In any case, doesn't the Florida Constitution effectively make it illegal to pass new gun laws?

>Get ready for waiting periods
We already have that, you ignorant fuck. Goddamn, you're probably one of our dumbshit senators.

CALIFORNIA HERE IM WRITING YOUR STATE REPS TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW TO CLOSE THE PRIVATE SALE LOOPHOLE FOR UNDER 21 YEAR OLDS LOL WHOS KEKD NOW

>YOU FUCKERS HAVE A WAITING PERIOD NOW
Again, Satan,
We've had that for years. It was initially passed as suicide prevention, but has had no provable effect on suicides whatsoever.

Alright. So before anyone starts attacking with shill and everything else. Let me go first..

>132 Hours is a lot
Don't forget, some Schools will attempt to opt out of this, a few of our Lawmakers wanted to make sure this didn't happen, but we can't force them.

>Raises Firearms Age
I see where you are going, they can't go and say "Ban even 21 and above from buying!" Well that becomes a slippery slope. But the fact we can Vote, Enlist, Pay Taxes and a whole slew of other things, but not own a Rifle? Fishy.. (Yes, we can actually, get a cheapo Hunting License from Wal-Fart, and you can buy from a Vendor - Meaning a Gun Store. Private Purchase is perfectly fine though for 18 Year Olds).

>No Assault Rifle Ban
Yeah, even Democrats voted against that, Florida will never have an AWB go through, ever. Even our Democrats are Blue-Dog enough to know this. The traitor RINO that voted for it will be ousted in the next Election Cycle.

>inb4 angry 18-20
They got every right to be angry, it's the Government again telling us what to do. You also FORGOT the Bump Stock Ban, which is again leaving the Government up to interpreting what we can and can not own.

What this user here said. I'm heading to bed but from getting all friends, family and anyone even Pro-Gun in FL to call their Reps tomorrow is important.

Remember, the House destroyed the AWB, the Moratorium, the Restriction Purchases, and the Registry. They may destroy the Bump Stock Ban (even though I think they are gimmicky, still stop telling us what we can and can not own), and maybe even the Age Limit.

If they stop the Bump Ban, good. Stop the Age Limit Increase? Good. If they don't, then yeah, there is some silver lining.. or extra lube..

America already cucked out, the first assault weapons ban was already the government getting a foot in the door. It has been a slow encroachment into rights ever since. MAYBE gun printing is the only way to counter shit like this.

Fuck off faggot with this weak ass shitty bait.

ugh.

Just report the sharkposter for avatarfagging.

Hello /k/.

Don't see the problem

They should also raise the national age to drive a vehicle to at least 21 or 23, so many kids are fucking retards

hi