/SWEG/- Swedish Election General: OPERATION- MORPHEUS

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.

Are you ready for the next phase of this campaign?

OPERATION- MORPHEUS
See the poster below?
You take the blue pill, you see a story or an article about the Mainstream parties. Their policies, their failings. The melting down of priceless artifacts, the Decemberoverenskommelsen, the anti-rape bracelets…
You take the redpill, you see the damage they’ve done. The murder victims, the rape victims, and the migrants who got away with it.
These posters won’t be torn down so quickly. They won’t be so easy to ignore; in fact, people will be intrigued. They’ll want to know what’s on the other side of the rabbit hole.
All we’re offering Sweden Is the truth.
.We need QR codes of any related articles & sources.
.We need a printer-friendly version of this template.
.We need multiple versions with different QRs.
.We need people willing to go out and put these up.
And we should aim to be ready to take to the streets for the 7th march.

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
alternativforsverige.se/
youtube.com/watch?v=hLJUIBldfzM
aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/karinpettersson/article20246889.ab
i.imgur.com/OB78vTI.png
aftonbladet.se/debatt/article23232367.ab
i.imgur.com/0Js8lq9.png
expressen.se/nyheter/omstridd-studie-kan-bli-30-procent-muslimer-i-sverige/
i.imgur.com/jLKmAeV.png
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article26830878.ab
i.imgur.com/GEe3nnT.png
pastebin.com/nYLXa47R
youtube.com/watch?v=wTNpBlp2oWo
youtube.com/watch?v=EOkJ3EJe5MM
youtube.com/watch?v=4_HFGCIhOjY
nbcnews.com/news/world/sweden-plans-build-more-bunkers-amid-fears-russian-aggression-n849821
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RESOURCES-
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Time for Sweden to wake the fuck up

Opinions on Alternativ för Sverige?

Good points, a bit late to the game though. Unlikely to get many votes.

we have to vote for AFS

Bump.
If we flip Sweden the Left will lose their fucking minds.
Also I feel bad for Sven.

What's the most far right party legally allowed to run?

Will take over te roll as “the right wing extremists” from SD and therefore bring SD closer too the normies

NMR, or the Nordic Resistance movement. There's been some talk about banning them, but they're still running in the election.

It sounds good on paper but i haven't seen anything concrete yet. It's either SD or AfS, though.

Yeah I know them, borderline psychotics but they still believe in Sweden and the monarchy best you could get.

alternativforsverige.se/

where do the links go?

They are natsoc which is great. They do good work but are unlikely to get many votes in the election.
Try it out.
Help us uncuck Sweden

>Tvärtom – de är ansvariga för den nuvarande situation.
det här är inte korrekt grammatik.

>Try it out.
I ain't got the phone

I'm going on vacation to the island of Gotland this summer. Is it cucked? Will I see 100% pure swedish stock or many non-whites?

>Vidare menar vi att EU-medlemskapet är ett hot mot svensk självständighet och att Sverige därför bör lämna EU.
samtidigt är AfD i damaskus och myser med ryssen. känns det här lite beiget eller?

generally speaking it's where the lower upper class spends their summers in pure A-grade degeneracy. It is beautiful too, if you're into that kind of thing then biking around looking at old heritage spots and nature could be a good time. once a week every summer there's a medieval-style festival that is pretty neat, or at least it was when I was a kid. real-ish jousting for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLJUIBldfzM

Here you go
BLUE -> aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/karinpettersson/article20246889.ab
RED -> i.imgur.com/OB78vTI.png

BLUE -> aftonbladet.se/debatt/article23232367.ab
RED -> i.imgur.com/0Js8lq9.png

BLUE -> expressen.se/nyheter/omstridd-studie-kan-bli-30-procent-muslimer-i-sverige/
RED -> i.imgur.com/jLKmAeV.png

BLUE -> aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article26830878.ab
RED -> i.imgur.com/GEe3nnT.png

pastebin.com/nYLXa47R

ty

Just popping in to say that you cant let sweden fall. I cant get ramlösa anywhere else.

We'll never surrender, aid us in our fight

youtube.com/watch?v=wTNpBlp2oWo

youtube.com/watch?v=EOkJ3EJe5MM

Put your egg in this basket! Fuck SD they’re tired and aren’t pro sending people who doesn’t integrate or assimilate.
Afs is the best bet. If you vite for SD nothing will happen because they’re still gonna be a ideological minority.
It doesn’t matter if SD get up to 37%, they won’t be able to do shit. Put your vote on the only anti establishment party.

> its time my dude's
youtube.com/watch?v=4_HFGCIhOjY

why "lagom" again, we don't need that fucking mentality. It was that mentality that caused all of this.

Because it's a word Swedish people associate with their country. Kind of like how "great again" was some top-tier boomer pandering, but was still more electable then "white again".

bump

Gör svenskarna till ett folk igen

all is lost sweden, go back to bed

hurhurrrrrrrr ahhhhhh.....

i feel REALLY sleepy

*yaaaaAAAWWWWNNNnnnnnnnnn*

There was nothing lagom about the recent immigration policies, lad.

Excellent OC. What exactly is going on in the picture though, I can't quite tell? What is Jimmie and Skurt up to?

(((they))) are hiding from the awakening

have you seen jurassic park?

shit i see your left is swallowing the putin pill too. fucking damn it. pointing at the boogeyman so they dont see the rapist in the room.
nbcnews.com/news/world/sweden-plans-build-more-bunkers-amid-fears-russian-aggression-n849821
i like it. life finds a way.