Why does anyone need these assault weapons. Why don't we ban all guns except handguns?

Why does anyone need these assault weapons. Why don't we ban all guns except handguns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DYeYkJkqgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Desperate gun grabbers. How does it feel to see nothing happening? All you have done is create 500,000 new NRA members. Good job! Keep it up.

Sage

15 of these threads per day. Fuck off!

Yes, keep pushing gun control. All the way to November, please.

>handguns face massive restrictions due to "ease of access" and concealability in liberal states
>well what are you complaining about? You can get as many rifles as you want
>restrict "features" of rifles
>outright ban certain rifles
>t.- njfag

When did you start your HRT? Can you please buy a handgun and shoot yourself with it? You'll be furthering your narrative by being a "victim" of gun violence at least!

dont forget about them causing a ton of rifles and ammo to be sold

For the last 20 years the best thing that libtards have done for the 2nd Amendment is try to get rid of it. Libtards and their unintended consequences.

Shall not be infringed

Shall

Because they are fun

Idc if some wetbacks and crackers die

well for a start, even trying that would trigger a civil war where you probably get shot. so maybe if you want to keep the peace just shut fuck up and buy a piece? just saying

>assault weapons

>this thread everyday
Fuckoff jew
sage

>implying most gun crime isn't committed with handguns
56%

Why does anyone need these handguns. Why don't we ban all guns except assault rifles?

What about 3D printed guns? How are you going to stop those?

your OP image must be a shoop.
nogs aren't biologically capable of aiming firearms without canting them

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlolololo pathetic sage tread is a share blue you suck at this

maybe rather than being a complete fucking idiot mkae good strong laws that profits hunters and sport and not fucking criminals by making carry firearms mainly avalaible for people who actually need it and security. straight up banning is a jewish garbage only to pussify the public and steal guns to later sell them on black market. the best thing is that sporting equipment is now called an assault weapon. banning is stupid and well thought out prohibition is the best way to go by my opinion. related pic of my dream gun

Not

Isn't the majority of gun crime committed with handguns?

>Why does anyone need these assault weapons.
That's a standard semi-auto rifle. Not an "assault weapon". Spare me the (((gun grabbing))) tricks of words.

I want my 30 round magazines back.

Bait of the lowest caliber.

>well thought out prohibition is the best way to go by my opinion.
Yeah, nah, fuck off.

Why do you derive pleasure from sucking your wife's boyfriend's cum out of her misshapen arse with a straw?

Some people's hobbies are a mystery to other people mate.

>A militia with only handguns

Nogunz here, isnt that grip on the barrel really retarded?

No it's pretty common to hold a rifle like that

if you have enough room you can grip it as comfortably as you want. but i think after 200 rounds i think the nignog will burn his hands without proper gloves.

>need

It's a relatively recent trend. It's thought to be more suited for firing while running. See "thumb over bore" if you give a fuck.

Thumb over bore is as gay as it gets.

Look, the NRA's pet coon who can't shoot for shit and doesn't even understand how firearms operate but he's black and almost speaks like a human, so let's make him a spokesman.

Stop giving your money to pay for Wayne LaPierre's many houses. Give it to GOA or some state org. that actually has a pair.

If people try to kill you and everyone else, I need decent firepower if Im going to protect from truckloads of faggots with katanas.

Id never use them to hurt people, but if someone's trying to hurt you, me, and the rest of the american citizenry, then I will fucking destroy them.

Labor union and masonic mobs...

No one posted it yet?

Why does anyone need alcohol. Why don't we ban all alcohol except wine coolers?

Because assault rifles are fun you faggot.

t. future American

We should ban all guns like Mexico did. Then we can finally be safe, like Mexico. Good call OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DYeYkJkqgs

Saged.

Why don't we all just ban all niggers and spics. Both have huge murder and crime rates, and without them US murder rate would be 1.6 per capita. Plus without needing to spend trillions on nigger tax we can fix many of the societal damages in the US

>Why does anyone need these assault weapons. Why don't we ban all guns except handguns?

Because someday, there might be another Obama....

Because the fucking criminals wont listen to the law anyway, and you end up disarming the law abiding population you thuck skulled dumbfuck.

Sounds like Brazil, are you racist? Are you suggesing Brazil's sensible gun restrictions are not working?

I need one to kill large groups of faggots and niggers. A pistol isn't going to get that done.

is that a normal way to hold a rifle? It doesn't look comfortable.

People have invented new ways to hold these rifles, some users like these modern grips for accuracy, speed of use, etc etc etc.

Find a way to turn off EBT card system

To kill large numbers of people very quickly. Only thing better than an "assault rifle" is a bomb or vehicle attack.

>Why don't we ban all guns except handguns?
Because you can not kill as many people as quickly with handguns. Handguns are fine with high capacity magazines but not as powerful.

Why not have the best tool for the job?

cuz of fags like you

Most of your gun violence is done with handguns, not rifles of any description.

If they do an awb first thing to do is get a .50 bmg. Its kinda funny thats legal, those pussies on cnn will flip out if they thought that a 5.56 is a super powered round.

one group of these fuckers agitates for banning handguns, other for banning "assault rifles".

muzzle climb with rifles is the biggest obstacle in terms of recoil messing up your sight picture. Keeping a tight grip over the bore is a good way to mitigate it.

Handguns are effectively the most dangerous faggot

And

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

TF is that?

> only government employees should have assault weapons!!

Be

>Why does anyone need
Wasn't aware we had a Bill of Needs in the Constitution.

Infringed.

That doesn't matter. The left makes a strategy, and the plan is to ban one type of gun or another. They demonize the target ("assault wepns") and make all kinds of negative propaganda about that one kind of weapon, then congress can folluw up with laws to ban them (and a lot more in the sweep) then once rifles are banned, then they can go after pistols and shotguns.

Exactly what the left wants.

A cold dead hand.
Probably some arab that got hit with a thermobaric bomb though

Obviously to assault people, which should be an universal right of any decent human being.

At least he went down fighting.
F

Go fuck yourself.

What exactly is an assault weapon?

Hmmm, not sure. Sure helps when this shows up.

Be

Ever have this happen in your neighborhood? No? Thank a machnegun.

personally i wonder who was the genius behind putting the words AR in AR15. People say the AR doesnt stand for assault rifle it stands for ArmaLite Rifle but even then this was poor PR and branding.

Thanks just bought a 1k AR15

>To kill large numbers of people very quickly
this, tbfam

This is what usually happens in an argument:
gun grabber: "assault weapons" are designed to kill as many people as possible, they can shoot 700 rounds per minute. Nobody needs an assault weapon.
pro-gun person: acccchhtually, "assault weapons" like the AR-15 operate just the same as a pistol. One round fired per trigger pull. Besides, most gun deaths are caused by pistols. Only something like 3% of gun deaths are caused by rifles, and even fewer are caused by the scary black rifles you want to ban. So no, AR-15s aren't deadlier than any other gun. Etc. etc. etc. statistics statistics.

It's all true, and yes it's rage-inducing when they get simple facts wrong. But the libs, despite their apparent obsession with "statistics", don't actually care about statistics at all. They rely on emotional manipulation. They make shit up that sounds scary, but by the time anyone hears the True Facts™, the emotional toll has been taken. It's too late. We all know this, so why do we still argue statistics?

So I've just given up on arguing statistics & trying to correct misconceptions. I just simply agree that my AR-15 (not "assault weapons", but specifically my AR-15) is deadlier than my Glock 19. And I LIKE it that way. It's *because* the AR-15 is deadlier and easier to shoot that they should be available to the average Joe and Jane. It's similar to the /k/ comic "how many more children/all of them": "The AR-15 is a deadly killing machine made to kill as many people as possible." "GOOD."

I don't argue nuance any more. I straight up state that I prefer my AR-15 over a sidearm/pistol any day for home defense because of its ease of use, capacity, and power. Yes, 30 rounds is "standard capacity". Yes, 5.56 is really just a .22 on steroids. But when the 100lb woman needs to protect herself from 2-3 intruders, give her the AR.

Why are Democrats so fixated on banning "assault weapons"? Ostensibly it is to lower homicide rates, but that makes no sense whatsoever. According to FBI statistics, only about 3% of all firearm murders are committed with rifles. In the vast majority of murders (90%+) that are committed with a gun, the gun is a *handgun*.

Handguns are used to murder in excess of 7000 Americans every year, while rifles are used to murder less than 300. Since that is the case, why are Democrats obsessed with AR-15s?

Here's an explanation:

Democrats hate ARs because ARs are perceived as "white" guns. The people who own them tend to be rural, and tend to be participants in "gun culture." The AR is associated with the patriotic, conservative, culturally christian "bitter clinger" stereotype. Therefore the the AR is politically expedient for Democrats to attack. Singling out ARs is indirectly singling out the "cis white christian male" archetype, the oppressor of the people in Democrat mythology.

(1/2)

Conversely, Democrats don't care about handguns because handguns are perceived as "black" guns. Black people are FAR more likely to be murdered than white people, and the most common way for black person to be murdered is by another black person wielding a handgun. So many black people are shot by black people with handguns that if you eliminated those murders, the total homicide rate in the US would drop by almost half. For this reason, it is impossible to address the problem of handgun violence without highlighting the problem of black-on-black on violence, and Democrats don't want to go within 10 miles of that subject because it conflicts with their "white oppressor" narrative.

Democrats claim that they want gun control to "save lives," but their stance on handgun vs. their stance on rifles proves that claim to be a pretense. When handguns kill thousands, they don't care. Why not? Because those deaths conflict with their "cis white christain male oppressor" narrative. But when ARs kill dozens, Democrats climb up on top of the caskets to denounce the horrible killing machines. Why? Because those deaths feed their narrative.

Democrats don't care if you or your children get shot. Democrats care about power, and the degree to which they care about your death is in direct proportion to their ability to exploit your death to increase their power. (That is why #BlackLivesMatter to them.)

I agree with everything you just said. Look at this school in Florida, evidently it's a big jewish school in Wasserman Shultz country (the county where every "mass shooting" happens, nobody notices?)

I think the jews want the goyim disarmed, but the jews will all keep their weapons, because they are all judges, prosecutors, and high FBI and DHS officials

>tfw Californian

>need
why do you NEED to say that?

Lad this is a meme campaign waiting to happen!

>Kill yourself for our cause... with an Assault weapon to ban guns

You overpaid, user. You overpaid a lot.
>inb4 Daniel Defense

To assault the mobs of ethnics trying to break into your home

Why don't we just ban faggot abominations like you instead?

So you want the most commonly used weapon for all illegal activities to be more available how very progressive of you.

This. We need to stop trying to reason with unreasonable people. You wouldn't try to argue with a child about their bedtime. It's weak and feminine. We need to simply establish our positions and not budge on them.

Because you are weak. You don't have the strength. The people who have the guns are stronger than you.

Kill and die, we are not going to win this just by dying.

We can save the lives of millions of faggots by banning dick smoking.

tfw a lot harder to own handguns than rifles
I wish we could buy our service RK's.

To kill faggots like you
>Sage