Marius Makon , also known as Elton Prince...

Marius Makon , also known as Elton Prince , suffered yesterday a racist aggression in a bar in Madrid that almost makes him lose an eye. The National Police has arrested a 33-year-old woman for throwing a glass bottle in her face and wounding the actor of African origin by shouting "I do not want blacks in front of me."

The events took place shortly before 7.30 am at the "Martinique" brewery. According to the complaint lodged by the victim, the actor came to the premises with friends and went to the bar of the establishment to make a request for consumption. At that moment he was approached by a woman who shouted at him: «I do not want blacks in front of me» and «I can kill him and nothing would happen to me because I am white». The man ignored those words, but the woman, accompanied by a man, again insulting Makon, who said he would leave the premises when he received the drink.

Then, the supposed aggressor grabbed a bottle of beer that had in the bar and crashed it against the head of the African, giving it a second blow that causes gaps and wounds of different consideration, according to the complaint. In fact, he had to receive healthcare. The owner of the bar later called the police, who went to the place, identified the two and advised the victim to file a complaint, as he finally did in the police station. Soon after, the woman, 33 years old and a national of El Salvador, was arrested.

> "I do not want blacks in the premises or in front of me."
>«I can kill him and nothing would happen to me because I am white»
>the woman, 33 years old and a national of El Salvador, was arrested

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
original source
>abc.es/espana/madrid/abci-mujer-estrella-botella-cristal-actor-grito-no-quiero-negros-local-201803051852_noticia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EltonPrince/status/970412462121144326
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SPAIN IS WHIIIIIIITE!

> el salvador
> white
based, but not correct

oh shit, rare

Never seen so many photos of a black mans cut eye from a woman in a bar before. Are there people snapping photos of his eye and spreading them all over pol as some project or what?
I feel like never let a good crisis go to waste
SAGE.

>I can kill him and nothing would happen to me because I am white
>Elsalvador
Are the Salvadorans Jewish?

So what ?

Based spain

Didn't know that Ethopia is a real country.

madrid is basically a south american colony at this point

Sounds pretty fucking fake

They both need to fuck off back to where they came from. Problem solved.

this is why niggers aren't allowed into bars here, because this will happen when people get drunk.

they got bars for niggers in gronland(greenland) in oslo where they can go, that's where all the niggers and druggies are. And no I'm not meming

if you aren't local here even, you are going to be beat up. especially if you are from oslo, so they never come here.

our bars are self segregated in my area of Florida, and no one complains
theres a few clubs and bars that aren't but those ones are literal shitholes, run down real bad, grime on the walls, stools are ripped and torn, bar itself is falling apart(pieces of it peeling off), tile and wood flooring is shredded and missing in some places, the smell is unique and disgusting in itself, its really fucking nasty.

there are two bongs though, which frequent the few bars we got here, they have sorta become locals now, but it wasn't a easy pass for them. I fought them both it must be 8 years ago now actually. But now we're friends though. About 4 years ago we started to go drinking together, so we were cool then. We're really weird, there is all these unwritten codes for this. However in oslo it isn't like this, that's open for all unless you are a nigger or shitskin

>groidland

I can imagine, the standard on the bars in greenland is the same as the rest of the bars in that shithole though.

I've been there a couple of times to pick fights. they know what I'm up to, so they don't let me in there anymore

Scuffles happen every night for every bar, blacks just want attention as usual. Guarantee you it's the single mother raising mixed with the chimp-level frontal lobe.

>I don't know you
>So you are here to try and steal our women?
>That's not going to work mister, that's our women

>grandstanding on Sup Forums about picking bar figts
I bet you're in shape, wealthy, and bang a amokin hot girlfriend too

people get drunk, people fight.
there is nothing you can do to prevent this, other than not allow dindus into the bars and set up dedicated bars for them instead. still fights is going to happen just as you say, yet you can limit it a bit with this. He is always going to be picked on for being a dindu

I'm a fit, like most here I just tend to lose it a bit when I drink, this is normal. I don't even have the count on how many times I've had to sleep in the drunk bin, this is also normal. I'm on first name basis with these fuckers by now

Getting into a fight of a weekend is a fucking sport on this side of the ocean. We're not trying to kill each other like you retards do.

based

You're just describing a sweaty British alcoholic, not a person engaging in sport. Congratulations on being a drunk.

>«I can kill him and nothing would happen to me because I am white»
In the future this will be true.

The woman was born in El Salvador. She's a native of El Salvador. She is literally brown calling herself white while assaulting a black.

"EL SALVADOR IS WHITE" The Woman screams out to deaf ears.

>AYO WHITEY US NIGGUHS BE DA TOUGHEST, AINT NOBODY CAN FIGHT A NIGGA BRUH
>gets shit pushed in by a literal fucking woman then cries to the press about it

ahahahahaha black bois btfo

>EL SALVADOR IS WHITE
SCREAMED THE MONGOLIAN

>you awake user?
>you weren't particulary nice last night, when are you going to grow up?
uh.. hey Hansen.. here again are we
>yes, it's starting to get rather tiresome
oh well, time to get up I guess
>just please not today again?
shut up mum and let me out, I need a smoke
>user.. when are you going to grow up? You are not a teenager anymore
just let me out ok
>sigh...

The actor never said or acted like that. You just underestimate how much brown hispanic el salvadorans hate black people

You're just mad because you don't get to play. You won't be allowed to because your accent tells everyone you don't know the rules and will likely chimp out or shout for the cops.

>I am white

Come on son, if you're still doing it past 20 it's time to grow up a bit. All good fun but it's for the young 'uns.

This is the woman in front of him btw with the red head.

7.30 fuckin am?

Hell is forever faggot.

I must admit this pol, I get so foul when I drink so mostly I stay at home, due to I get arrested each fucking time.. almost.

I just can't control my self, it is actually tiresome. I'm usually a likable fellow when I don't drink, when I do... it's kinda jekel and hyde thing or how you spell it. We got these company things it's an old tradition called julebord, where you drink before christmas with you company.

it's a real drinking "pressure" on these too, you are supposed to drink hard and attend. in part when I have just started at a new place, I try to get out of it for this reason, but they never let you. I get kinda sick to my stomache before this, because I know what's going to happen. My previous job that went badly here, I fucking started there in december too, so I hardly fucking knew the people before I started my shit.

This is also unfortunately rather common, it happens each year. Normal people can drink and don't get like this

It looks like a mistranslation (Thanks, Google Translate)
as faggot flag is posting there are more pics in his twitter
>twitter.com/EltonPrince/status/970412462121144326

Nice, I'd hit that bar up, if I need alittle :^)

it's """cheap""" beer there though, you got nigger bars on one side of the road, and bars for regular people on the other side. Sometimes I go to the people side, but they don't let me get drunk there either. I can have a couple of beers then they won't let me
>but I'm not drunk
yes.. that's just the thing here. have a nice day user

It's Jekyll (pronounced jeek-ill).
That's what session beers are for m8. Unironically to fix this you just drink weak beer and hang out with the old boys, they have good banter.

white nigger mentality,
even though I understand the sentiment

>nigger thought because he actor that he could jump in front of line.
>Nigger actor pushes his way to front, pushing white girl out of line
>Drunk white girl says back of the line nigger, >Because he's acting like a nigger expecting special treatment.
DAS RACIST!!
Das racsit

BASED roastie.

we don't know drinking culture here, when we drink we get assblasted. All you guys go to the pub to have a drink or two, we don't know how to do that. when we start it all rips

The UN rations data plans?

>almost lost an eye
>because I am white

This is just madness stacked onto madness

Hahahhaha I've traveled all over norway and this isn't true.
I am white but as soon as I open my mouth anyone will tell I'm english, even if I speak my shitty 'where is the bathroom' norwegian.
I've never had any trouble from Norwegians, in fact only migrants have actually given me trouble and I've been in a fight with a couple afghan looking niggers in oslo.
the migrants run the fucking show in that city, at least on the streets.

Woman busts a beer bottle on his head and you accuse him of acting like a nigger? This woman is worse than who she is attacking.

Kids get fucking wrecked on binges everywhere, and the big lads are going to get into fights at kicking out time. If you want to do the transition find the pub the local fishing crew drink at (probably older guys and 100% pro drinkers) and go for a beer or two early doors every day for a week or so, take something to read and keep an eye on the telly for conversation topics. You'll have a local in no time.

Foreigners always get a pass unless they start shit, you know that. Think of all the shit you've seen yanks say and do that would send one of the locals home minus a tooth.

Don't beleive it. 7.30 a.m they were both drunk out their minds and nigs tried to que jump, Im almost certain.

"Excuse me why did you push in?"

"Fuck you racist "

*smash*

She was whiter than that Mohammed.