Fate Strange Fake gets adapted

What studio fits best (Ufotable, BONES, or Madhouse)
Which seiyuu should each character have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wqAQIuurGe8?t=1m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>second coming of Zero

At least no one's lusting for dragon dick

SF is just neat lore mechanics and fight scenes nothing edgy or "mature"

Whatever studio will it be, they should pick Morii artstyle as a respect for his artworks for the novels and manga adaptation. Takuechi's lazy designs are bad to look at.

People taking the war seriously is apparently edgy to people now.

>Alcides' master

*manda

Doesn't strange fake have like 50 cast members?
Any anime by any studio would be shit

>Doesn't strange fake have like 50 cast members?
Yeah, but none of them are Sieg.

>Any anime by any studio would be shit
>Madhouse with 7 YEARS prep time

Leave Richard to me

>Which seiyuu should each character have?
Hiroyuki Yasumoto as Bazdilot. Unsho Ishizuka as Alcides (or Faldeus?). Wakamoto as Jester Karture.

Am I wrong, anyone?

>3.5
Loving Every Laugh

When does she lust for dragon dick?

>there isn't a naive teenager shouting about his stupid morals so it's edgy

Since when did Sup Forums get this bad?

Personally I think Saizen should reprise Herc given that he voiced George and Blackbeard, both of whom actually talk rather than screaming their lungs out

He doesn't really have what I imagine to be the 'proper' voice of Heracles/Alcides, though. Roaring is very rarely indicative of one's proper voice.

If the rule was legacy then, yes, I'd agree with you. But Saizen's voices, in the roles he has performed, don't fit the character of Alcides in the slightest. I would imagine that any coordinator of VAs would say that Alcides needs a very black, yet fairly thin, timbre - which is exactly what Jet (Ishizuka) has.

To further elucidate: this is what a *thick* black timbre, in speech, sounds like.
youtu.be/wqAQIuurGe8?t=1m16s

Certainly, a voice like that would be acceptable for characters like King Hassan or Spooky, but definitely not for Alcides.

Gimme bones.
I think everyone already has voices from FGO.
But I'd like to see sugita show up because I like his voice.

What about Sugita as the "Are you my Master" voice that Pale Rider projects into Kuruoka's dream?

>literally Bazett
>edgy

Except, you know, Narita can actually write.

Apocrypha

I sure hope so, it's the only good entry in the Fate franchise.

The best Fate

Saizen wasn't noted as Heracles' CV in the latest TMA magazine (everyone else had their usual CV's noted).
I'd say this is an indication of sane Heracles appearing soon in FGO and that a new CV has been chosen for that purpose.

Still a colossal dick move towards Saizen

>Still a colossal dick move towards Saizen
I don't see it as such. And, I'm willing to believe that he doesn't see it that way, either.

Every performer is supposed to know and understand their own range, no matter what the field. That is to say - Jouji Nakata would decline to voice the lead role in the most popular anime franchise in existence, if that lead character was a young and unworldly peasant. Because such a voice is outside of his range.

So who do you think will voice best Saber?

Daisuke Ono

but that's Kay-niisan

You know, if Kenichi Suzumura wasn't already Roman, I would say that he'd be the perfect fit. Think about it.

Since 2006, fuck off

That's not a problem, TM reuses Seiyuu all the time. Maya Sakamoto is Jeanne, Da Vinci, Shiki, young Alexander, etc...

Who can voice best Lancer?
Uchiyama? Or Kouji Yusa?

I regard all adaptations as abominations to begin with, so give me eye candy at the very least. Ufotable or bust.
I don't know enough about seiyuu to make a comment on them.

>TM reuses Seiyuu all the time
Yes, but Roman is a very special case. Knowing what we know about his relationship with the character, I can't possibly imagine that Nasu would ever be okay with using Kenichi for somebody else. Especially if he were to use a similar voice, which was, to me, the whole appeal of the idea.

That should be computerized as to not have any identifiable seiyuu to begin with. It's described as basically noise caused by millions of rustling locusts that comes out as words.

Already is voiced, get with the times.

Yuu Kobayashi already voiced him/her

Isn't he Kokuto anyway?

I fucking hate mobages.

Fair enough. Who would you have Sugita voice, then? I could see him doing a pretty good Orlando, actually.

>I can't possibly imagine that Nasu would ever be okay with using Kenichi for somebody else

But he voiced Kokuto.

/After Salomon/, Nasu would never be okay with using Kenichi for somebody else.*

Honestly? No one. There isn't enough content because Narita's autism doesn't play well with Nasu's inability to care.

The hell are you talking about?

So far the four novels would cover a good 3/4ths of an anime season, so one more could make a whole one if it's long enough.

Jack's default policeman (and immaterial) voice maybe?

We need one hour episode for the prologue.

So you'd give him just a bit part, then? Any particular reason? I ask out of curiosity.

DEEN or silverlink
A-1

What about Gil and his favourite Clay?

A-1 has somehow managed to ruin Apocrishit even more than it originally was

TOEI

Narita>>>>Nasu/Urobuchi

Jack has plenty of dialogue.. He constantly banters with Flat.

Misunderstood the second part of your post; got it.

I just want a Carnival Phantasm with the FGO cast.

Its no Carnival Phantasm, but that FGO x CCC Drama CD with Hakunon + Tamamo was pretty funny. First time Gudao had a proper characterization