Does anyone have the version of this one that starts with:

Does anyone have the version of this one that starts with:

>God is real.

and ends with

>God is real

Bump

Who cares, it's dumb and wrong anyways. God isn't real, and all of the fags trying to come up with advanced reasoning for why god exists are just, ironically, fedora tipping fags trying to justify their illusion.

All godfags are various tiers of brainlet.

Here you go.

How can something come from nothing?

Because muh atheism.

Thanks user

>evidence points to the existence of a Go-

I burst out laughing right there

Your mom asked me that the other way around.

nigger you could've just copypasted the phrase

God talks to me everyday through nature, open your ears

If god is real, stop fighting for your political beliefs. If he wants your ideas to succeed, they will succeed and vice versa.

maybe nothing is a human concept

Jesus loves you

Thats not scriptural even a little bit.

God's perfect government is the monarchy. And Jesus will reign for eternity once He returns. He wanted to directly rule the Israelites after they settled in the land but they demanded a king and He relented.

I know you got that picture from me, the siddhi-poster.

possibly

True but god wanted kings not the beast system we have now , it is up to us to change the world not god's

nice

kek

The universe is alive.
We are expressions of the universe so that it may experience itself.
Go experience all you can before you can't anymore.
Jews are merchants of opiates and religions were their second discovery, opium was first.

>The universe is alive.

You are correct. Everything is alive because everything is conscious (or, to be more accurate, everything is alive because everything is consciousNESS). Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I have said in this post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and cannot be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and impossible. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").