Tokyo Ghoul Re 143 spoilers

Tokyo Ghoul Re 143 spoilers.
What did you think of the ending??
>Ahhhhhhhhh save me Eto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlgc3_4WL0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FINALLY THE KING

This shit can't end before the zombie ihei we were promised.
And fuck, I don't want part 3 with Kaneki's kid.

>a kanekifag posts on the same thread as you
>a kanekifag responds to you

This chapter proved Ishida stopped trying

-oh

HAHAHAHAHA ETERNAL JOBBER

KANEKIFAGS BTFO INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION

those fucking slippers, every time

Is Ishida really going to go for a part 3 with Kaneki's spawn?

Quite the festive mood, My King.

"oh shit with this one-eyed king bullshit I really hyped Kaneki up as the strongest ghoul who should be able to accomplish something."
"ah fuck it, I'm sick of Kaneki, I'll just kill him off so I can rush to Tokyo Ghoul: Kaneki Ben."

PARTY

Imagine scanlating this garbage. I feel bad just having read the last sixty chapters, imagine spending hours committed to scanlating this each week and this is how it ends.

Fuck, at least TG was good.

Seems likely. If he still has a fanbase to support him after this mess, that is.

This is fucking retarded. Holy shit.

Has any other manga shit the bed quite as bad as Tokyo ghoul?

Did 0 squad have to die? Fucking christ, thats the thing that bothers me the most. Hinami too is definitely dead as her savior jobbed instantly.

This is how I've survived reading this trash sequel. I've just pretended that :Re is bad fanfiction or that it has no relation to the actual story/is a fever dream.

Someone post reactions of chapter 143 of first part. I want to see how great this was and how much of a steaming pile of shit is this has become.

Can't believe he beat Arima. Ishida is a fucking hack.

Legitimately pissed right now. Just a complete asspull so he can end it on this chapter. Is there any chance of redeeming this?

Jesus Christ, the Part 3 fags were right, this is going to be an Epic.

If the manga doesn't end after this chapter, I can only imagine this entire sequence was just a dream. Please wake me up.

Gonna sit back and enjoy the salt, ahhahaha.

No. It’s done. It’s fucked. Ishida fucked it.

It was all a dream

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=hlgc3_4WL0M

>Hinami too is definitely dead as her savior jobbed instantly.
wtf I didn't need to know that right now

0 chance, Ishida didn't even try to open a path to asspull his way out of this mess.

Are nips even capable of having taste that shit?

I mean I know they've been eating this shit up every volume release but I wonder what their reactions are.

Of all people to die to, why the fucking Memeclown and his retarded Kaneki clones? God damn it Ishida.

APOLOGIZE

This is the One-Eyed King, everyone. This is who Eto entrusted the title to, who Eto and Arima warmed the thrown for. This is the one who was supposed to build a bridge between ghouls and humans, or at the very least, make the world a safer place for ghouls as Eto wanted. This is the king, everyone. The very same one who allowed his arrogance and likeness towards humans to get the best of him, to never protect ghouls, who allowed a meme of an antagonist to slaughter most of the ghoul population in Tokyo. He was warned several times that his decisions would someday bite him on the ass if he didn't get his act together, but he never listened, why? Because he's the One-Eyed King.

If you are a Kanekifag, or happen to believe Kaneki is in any way a good leader, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

So long as Touka survives (which is required for Ben Kaneki to be the hack-MC of part 3) they'll be fine and dandy.

more like if you enjoy :re, just kys

I mean, it was fucking obvious that a weakened kaneki would get massively assblasted by any decent special class,
But writing him going back to "save" Hinami, who is surrounded by the S3, Suzuya, Furuta and the Oggai?
This is not an "epic" death, this is just the mangaka itself killing the character for the sake of muh parallels.
Literally Kubo tier writing.

He was WARNING US GODDAMN IT

A quick rundown about what happened?
And can someone link me to the previous thread please?

Apparently Kaneki told Hinami to run before the fight

Previous thread is still in the catalog. Jouzou went full Arata Armor Awakening on Kaneki after he hurt Hanbee. That's it.

I still can't believe Don Kaneki would have ever been this trash. He would've been feeding on ghoul corpses regardless of his position and remained powerful, and he wouldn't have given Furuta second chances just because he was gay for him.

Haise, too, would've handled this far better.

Everything just went to shit after Cochlea. Everything.

What happened? Art is too confusing to understand.

This chapter taste like shit, fuck, what a letdown. And its not about quality even, its just feels "meh"

I loved the hell out of Ken until the Arima fight.

I wanted him to snap and be ruthless again when he got his memories back. I though “ mid way through he Arima fight he’ll come back. Just watch.”
Never happened.

Then I still had hope. I figured a tragedy would occur or he’d want to live for his girl and kid and he’d go don kaneki for them.

Nope. Just fucking died.

This is shit. Ken is shit. Tokyo ghoul is shit. Ishida is shit. Fuck this. Fuck this hard. Re ended at chapter 63.

Kaneki got fucked and part 3 is a go.

Now thats just retarded. Isnt the place pretty much closed off by oggai?

without her leg, she couldnt even stand any longer

>Ishida warning us to not read beyond this point.

Man 40 mins ago when I saw the spoilers I just went WTF and had to turn my computer back on to see if this shit was true. Now i'm still here just to enjoy the ride. i guess. It's too damn funny.

Kaneki "died" (he looks dead as fuck, but we know hackshida, wouldnt care if he actually died anyways) and literally jobbed offscreen but death onscreen unlike eto so its even worse.
He truly be the became

inb4 we get a copy paste of this

Manga ended. Suzuya and Oggai literally Btfo Kaneki. Furuta throws squad 0 kid's heads to taunt Jobneki. READY FOR PART 3???

COME SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

>Uta is actually Ishida's insert and that's Ishida's real face

Can't agree more. As soon as Kaneki ended up being an edgy Harry Potter with a fearboner for Arima, people were hoping he would get the white hair and become ruthless again, but in turn, he only became more of a whiny bitch with a daddy complex.

Cochlea was a mistake, and so was everything after it.

The whole "one eyed king" plan is completely retarded and was only there because Kaneki is the MC. If Eto and Arima worked together there was nothing that could stop them not even the meme clown Furuta.

Kaneki jr meets suzuya many years later, the reaper whips out his centipede quinque.

Maybe, Kaneki somehow gave Hinami his energy so her leg could regenerate.

Well, have fun reading it, because I'm not.

Christ, I can't believe the person who wrote:re is the very same person who wrote TG part 1. Fuck this

Kaneki teleported to save Hinami and jobbed like the good beta faggots he is.

I can't believe i was hyped for this arc/chapter, what a trainwreck, as expected of Ishida.

I can totally see a "Kaneki is alive, he was saved by Mutsuki and is now her personal sex toy!" or some bullshit like that in part 3.

>Kaneki returned to the base where he meets Miza. She told him what happened. Suzuya and Furuta conversation flashback at CCG office Kaneki encounter with Suzuya. Suzuya starts to attack Kaneki without saying a word All the attacks are dealing no damage, then Hambee and Suzuya activate Arata Kaneki turns to kakuja to kick their asses buuuuuut......... ON THE NEXT PAGE HE LIES ON THE FLOOR ALMOST DEAD WITHOUT LIMBS Furuta laughs and brings heads of the Zero squad kids In the end inscription "The END"
LMAO NICE ASSPULL ISHIDA

Can someone repeat to me what happened?

Nah, he's dead. This is how it ends. Follow up chapter to show world peace.

What the fuck was dragon? Did ishida forget? Whatever it was, there was no need as the goat extermination raid was a success with no major casualties on the CCG side.

Did Ishida decide one day to go from writing a tale about Kaneki's rise to One-Eyed King to pushing him aside and using him simply as fodder to write the next Boruto? If I had been reading part 1 and learned Kaneki survived, I would have never expected him to be fodderized this badly.

As it is, Ishida may as well have let Kaneki fuck Touka during part 1, then have him die to Arima and begin the story of Boru- Ben Kaneki in Re, or part 2.

Honestly the only reason I was still reading the series was to watch Furuta die and Kanpur become the main villain, with all the main characters I liked from the original cast dead I guess I can drop this series.

Part 1
>A tragedy

Part 2
>A fucked up joke

What's next?

Yeah but it’ll completely lack any depth because the last 80 chapters have only served to defile the fuck out of a once great manga - and this chapter is the cherry on the shit sandwich.

Half the fan base hates touka. Kaneki dies offscreen after 286 chapters. Hell - the last 80 chapters have off screened almost every important event possible.

What did OEK Ken do, but get his dick wet?

My question is, how in the fuck Hirako and the 0 squad managed to job against Kou and Ui?

Fucking Re FUCKING Re REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is someone screencapping this? The day Sup Forums gave up on Ishida.

Disappoint.

Ishida wanted it that way.

That reminds me of that older black-haired Kaneki art where he looked pretty much evil. People thought he was going to end up a big bad, or at least a character that pretended to be evil for the sake of the greater good.

In fact, there were lots of ideas about how this would unfold, but I doubt any of those ideas were: Kaneki is gonna appear randomly to save Hinami and job hard after becoming One-Eyed King.

ishida had it all and he blew it

He warned you himself last week

Part 1 was the tragedy, Part 2 was the fucked up joke or "comedy", Part 3 is going to be the epic.

Isn't this a weekly thing?

part three without Kaneki instant drop
i dont want another boruto shit

Ishida wanted to get rid of the last of Arima's group asap.

Not this bad user. This is next level.

He.. got his dick wet. And.. he-- hmh.. He got ghouls in a worse position than they had been in for presumably centuries, where they're clawing for life and starving in camps while the King does nothing but throw them some food now and then?

That counts as something?

Oh god I really hope there's no afterlife in Tokyo Ghoul because Eto and Arima would probably feel an regret one couldn't even begin to describe.

Hairu is Dragon

>Best boy urie as the mc
People can dream user...

This better fuckin mean we get to see more of my husbando Urie in part 3. What a waste of a good character.

No. You would normally have several fags defending this shit writing, but even they’ve given up.

Weekly shitposting? Yes. Weekly fucking up a chapter THIS bad? NO.

I unironically now think any half competent person following this manga could have written all of Cochlea arc and beyond much better than Ishida.

WHY

As if ayato isn't going to arrive with the real OEK and save kaneki

Nothing. Fucking Touka is the only thing he accomplished. I hope that bitch dies.

They probably believed that the hackiest thing Ishida could do was make Kaneki beat everyone and have Hinami and Touka both safely survive after being close to the brink of death.

They probably didn't believe the MC would get hastily off-screened and that Ishida would taunt the reader with some retarded memeclown "GAME OVER." bullshit.

I think what we should all be focusing on here is that Kaneki didn't die a virgin. Ishida finally pulled through.

I can't even process what the actual fuck just happened, was Furuta's whole plan of summoning the Dragon just to decimate Kaneki and drag him back to the CCG to experiment on him? There's no way Hide is going to let this happen though, right?

Someone screencap the threads. This will become a prime example of how once a great manga can become absolute shit.

>real OEK
>The first Jobber
>Doing anything