Norway wtf?

Her name is Sumaya Jirde Ali, she was supposed to hold a speech on the international women's day, but because of Norwegian racists she is afraid.

This is totally not okay, I suspect that several of you Sup Forumsbrowsers are behind this.

Sumaya, the silent majority stands with you. You are a strong independent womxn

People are calling her a hettemåke (black headed seagull). One of the most accurate yet hilarious insults that I've heard

She should be violently opposed, should not be made allowed to speak

Svartskalle?

word

>so er there's this thing going on in like Sweden or somewhere right?
>yep
>and they have someone who's going to do a speech
>*sigh* oh god...
>so uh, she gets up and gives the speech right
>oh really how tall was she? Was she wearing a skirt that's only a foot long and a blouse with really long sleeves?
>well she's like got a sort of headscarf on and stuff
>Of course she does! If she turns out to be a fucking monkey I swear to god Karl
>so after the speech everyone is clapping and that saying "yeah that was good that"
>don't. talk. shit.
>so they're saying "more! more!" you know, like wanting her to say more and that
>you are a fucking idiot karl!
>so uh, she goes back up to the podium but her clothes get caught on like a nail and they get pulled off
>Karl! This didn't happen! THIS. DID. NOT. HAPPEN
>so all of her clothes have come off right and they all see her naked and that right
>turns out, little monkey fella

Not racist enough to move back lol

translation faggot

hette = hätta
måke = mås

what the fuck is wrong with sweden

Ya they hate it so much until its time to get on the plane to go back to the shit hole they came from.

SOMEONE FUCKIN TRANSLATE THIS SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!

>be nigger from somalia
>move to norway
>write grade style "poetry" and get it published in a book
>have a twitter filled with we wuz kangs and anti white shit
>get elected "voice of the year" and "northern norwegian of the year"
>talk shit about our based minister of immigration (pic related), say "fuck her, and fuck the police"
>people start talking shit back at her
>she plays all the victim cards in the book
>all the liberal media defend her and call everybody nazis and racists
fucking hell I hate this bulb headed ape

>grade school*

totally-not-Norway reporting in

>People that feel offended by the word "mixed/blend-white". Now there's a lot of people.
>Think about it. Getting offended because of making a point about how one's presence is at the expense of others. Think about being so self-centered that you start crying once you're made aware of your own undeserved privileges.

the rest is just more anti-white and feminist bullshit

THANKS ICEFAG, YOU ARE ONLY HALF THE SHIT THAT SWEDEN AND DENMARK ARE!

Literally never heard of her, but by briefly looking at those few tweets i can tell she's ultraretarded

"People being offended at the word "blendahvit" (laundry detergent + white). Now those are some special people." Second part is a shit translation, but whatever.

"Imagine that.
Being offended at others making you aware that your very presence is at the expense of others.
Imagine being so self-centered that you cry when youre informed of your own undeserved privileges.
Imagine that.
"

Norwegians of pol, let us teach our friends some norwegian words by coming up with nicknames for this woman

bonus: translation of >People who are offended by the word "blendawhite", now there's a bunch (negative implication)

>Imagine that. Being offended that other makes one aware of how ones existence is at the expense of others. Imagine being so self centered that one cries when made aware of ones unearned privileges. Imagine that (WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE)
>It is also a gender pespective in the#allwhitemalepanel, but the lack of woman representation is merely a cold in comparison to the immense lack of diversity (i. lack of diversity is like, a serious disease)
>facepalm hard when people are offended by "blendawhite" answers that nobody is called "black as coal", bla bla bla

About her:
>Writer in @Klassekampen, literal communist/leftist newspaper
>Author of "Women who hate men" and "Fear not people like me"

We need to meme her hard guys

more people live in NYC alone than the entire nation of Norway.
8.538 million vs 5.233 million
can you really afford to import shit skins?

How can running and hiding be considered "brave" or "powerful"? Which is I'm sure how she is described... stop this ride, I want to get off.

what do you guys mean when you say "blendahvit"?

>laundry detergent + white
oh, that makes a lot more sense
I guess she's trying to frame people's offense towards "blendahvit" as hypocritical by mentioning "kullsvart"
though I wonder if this sheboon knows that jet black isn't racially charged at all

Fake, you can't be a muslim and a faggot if you're gonna be a communist

Do not be afraid. We support you ape person. Damn these racists.
*throw some bananas*

Guess who's behind this thread?
A leaf

that's not what i learned in gender theory gay class today, you human hating bourgoiuious fascist!!!!!!!! homophobic!!!!!!!!!! and islamophobe

>strong european women

Send the nigger back to her own country

She's very fat for someone coming from a war zone.

Is she afraid someone will drive a truck into the crowd or set off a nail bomb?

No we can't, but the leftists always use our gdp per capita as an argument. Kek the school system has brainwashed an entire generation of norwegians into beliving that Norway is the richest country on earth, and that it is our duty to save the third world

That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, and boy have I seen some ugly spics before.

Er hun ikke vakker? Froken Oslo 2018 er uten tvil verdens vakreste jente

After a while they all start to look alike. It is like one giant turd has been cloned.

My thoughts exactly.

>black headed seagull
Hahahahaha ROASTED

She should move out of Europe and take her inbred ilk with her, then she can preach her bullshit in her country. Fucking monkey cunt, I hope she visits her country and gets a forced labia circumcision.

typisk norsk

isn't pic related a part of the school curriculum or something?

Funny becus she didnt even write this. She literally dosnt know Finnish and only speaks Somali.

She will breed anotter ugly Somali to go on welfare and never integrate. Sad!

Seems to be pro-white and triggers apes. Worth a Google I guess.

>because of Norwegian racists she is afraid
So, she must keep silence, get back to her kekistan, and fuck you, OP.

>can you really afford to import shit skins?
The status quo on immigration is:
>These are the people who will take care of us and pay our pensions when we're old, because Norwegians don't get enough children to pay for it.
But if you mention that 2 in 3 Somalians are unemployed (our third largest immigrant group) and that they also will become old, all you get is crickets or you'll get called racist.

Sana :3 I love her. One of the best shows I have watched

nice numbers
>Funny becus she didnt even write this.
how do you know this?

Oh look, sharia blue is back. Want me to post the updated for 2018 dox infographic?

Delusional rat souless arrogant fuck.

This is a white nationalist board; You have to go back.

The absolute state of g*rmanistan

>Holy shit, I actually have a vague memory of being heavily indoctrinated throughout my entire education

I actually do remember visiting a mosque in school though, don't recall much

Get shot and die painfully you fat whale

flag checks out

fuck that tv show

Your country does love it, doesn't it? Hopefully there will be more of that to trigger your ass :)

Literally the most stupid show in the entire history of mankind.

>has gay couple (of course)
>has a slutty teen
>has a feminist teen (yup, check...)
>has a fat ugly fuck
>chick with disorders
>has a fucking muslim (mandatory)
>OOOOHHH HSO BRAVE!!!!!! NO BOUNDRIES!!! WOW SO BRAVE SHOW FEAR NOTHIN!!!! HEROES OF TODAY WE LOVE YOU LOVE SKAM

the most safe space politically correct shit that mankind has ever produced, kys for loving this

some people say that shes not actualy norwegian

It's really a total shame she's afraid
If this was a just world, she'd be dead.

based karl poster

Fuck all of these shitskins and niggers, we norwegians needs to fight back before its too late, i feel so shit, becouse my country is turning into fucking the fucking middle east

false flag
these invaders are always playing the victim card
she has to go back

This mad because the only good thing his country has produced (besides some krimi books) is a TV show with minorities in it. :))))

Well, those people are evil racists. She's been living in Noways since she was 6. And she was awarded "northern Norwegian of the year 2017". She's as Norwegian as brown cheese and winter depression.

And they laugh at us...

The only black-norwegian is the shit in my toilet

SHE'S A FUCKING IMMIGRANT SAYING THAT ETHNIC NORWEGIAN WHITES' PRESENCE IS AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS HOLY FUCK THE IRONY
>UNEARNED PRIVILEGE
Jesus fuck, where does she live so I can wheelbarrow her back to Somalia

They all do look alike. Why do you think kikes want everyone to mix with them? So we all become Interchangeable, replaceable, disposable clones, easy to govern.

Can't we make Pilkington run for MP or something?

>using the Lord's name is vain
>666
yep, checks out

>Comes to Norway as child
>Starts shitting on everyone and everything
>Doesnt want to integrate
>Keeps acting like a bitch, and have nothing of importance to say
>"Why do people hate me?"
>Secretly wants people to harass her so she has something to whine about

>phone poster
You don’t need to google “ugly Africans”. “Africans” will do

The truth is, the media doesn't give a fuck about Sumaya.
They use her to try and shut down a new Norwegian new site called "resett.no". Its sort of Norwegian Breitbart, with a bit less kikery. The site has become REALLY popular and they point out the MSM lies. Resett had some articles about Sumaya where they pointed out her double standards, and some people in the comment sections called her some not to nice things. The MSM use this as evidence of Resett being run by neo nazis, and spent several days writing about how terrible and bad they are. When in fact they are just butt hurt because resett is becoming more and more popular and always calling out their bullshit.

>this mad
wow so suddenly im not allowed to project?

>only good thing
no we're still a white nation, so still infinitely better that yours, also cheese slicer

That is written by a nativ Finlander, a young lefty most likely.

Arabic looks nothing like latin alphabet.
Writing style can have an accent, a native Arabic writer (If that ignorant somali can even read or write!) would have way different looking font.

Imagine if you immigrated to Saudi Arabia and write "I am Saudi" in arabic perfectly legiable. Wont happen.

She legit looks retarded, but so does 99% Somali. Only exception is Mona Walter, my BLEACHED Somali Christian waifu.

>UNDESERVED PRIVILEGE
Prepare your potato encrusted anuses fellow kinsmen, we're importing Derrida and Foucault's postmodernism

Because Bangladesh and Somalia folk and whatever tend to look alike. But not all of them are from those places - most are not in fact. It’s naive at best to chalk it all down to looks, dangerous at worst. Yes race is significant general speaking, but racializing Islam is a leftist concept.

Förbannade norskjävlar, era jävla as!
Jag spottar åt väster!
Er olja håller på att ta slut, acceptera det nya svarta guldet!
Häng er själva med era lusekoftor eller kasta er ner i fjordarna så att fler av dessa vackra framtidsmänniskor får plats.
Satans rasister!

>People who are offended by the word "blendahvit". There you have a bunch.
Imagine it. To be offended by others making a conscious of how one's presence is at the expense of others. Imagine being so self-centered that you tear tears when you are made aware of your unprecedented privileges. Imagine it.
There is also a gender perspective in the image for #allwhitemalepanel is also socially accepted in several places. But the lack of female representation is a disregard for what widespread disease the lack of diversity is.
Facepalmer hard when those who are offended by "blendahvit" answer that no minority will be called "coal black". It is a narrow and literary reading of "blendahvit", which is more about how a group of people are freaked into taking all the space and less about skin color.
(from google translate)

Quintessentially swedish - I enjoyed it, abdi.
Kaller man dem framtidsmensker i sverige for tida? I sannhet en transvaluering av alle verdier

Hahahahahahaha nigger with memeflag.

This is why multiculturalism will never work. Disgusting.

First thing first, the fuck is she doing in Norway?? Are she damn lost tourist?
I was raised with a solid conseption that people looking like this are belong to Africa

Bleach white.

like all somalis she came as a "refugee"
got citizenship, then goes back to somalia on vacation every summer

Should do what Switzerland does now.
If they go back to their country they fleed from, strip their citizenship.

You are not in EU, so they can't stop u

Lol sink her boat.

We should hire our own somalis to sink their boats win/win.

>You are not in EU
we're pretty much a member, at least our politicans think so. we all dance to the EU fiddle.

I meant niggers, not Muslims.

That should be a no-brainer, honestly. Unfortunately when "refugees" go on vacation in their country of origin here, we give them the money for it.

Is there any place in the world where Somalis as a group are successful (including Somalia)?

funny how it always get safe right after they get citizenship, so safe in fact they send their niglets to koran school there

Dont worry lads I fixed the thread

hahaha an entire planet full of potential immigrants and this is the one you take?

Leftist after the election made a case that the government was too white(ethnic norwegians). Blendahvit is a norwegian brand of laundry detergent for white clothes.

Diversity is a code word for anti white.