Which one of you edgelords tracked down the mother of one of the soldiers who died in Mali and sent her the video link...

Which one of you edgelords tracked down the mother of one of the soldiers who died in Mali and sent her the video link of her son dying? Fucking autists, this board should be deleted for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmXvthgCuxg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1520285339736.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=MQmtn3IlDqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post link or gtfo

implying right wing hates the military, hates whites, and would intentionally try to disturb a white mourning mother.
sounds like some left wing/commie/hippie bullshit to me.

Just why?

Based. Death to Am*rica.

There’s a good chance that people who do this shit hate their own lives and are dealing with their own mental anguish.

>this board should be deleted
sounds like you're setting stage for a false flag faggot. what banning everyone on YouTube Twitter and Facebook not enough for you

KEK

Is this really the best false flag they can muster?
PIZZANIGGERS
BTFO
T
f
o

ZOGBOT BTFO

This

zogbots are not on our side. Further, they are bleeding you for gibs worse than welfare queens.

You just explained SJWs and most liberals today

what video?

Some leftist who lurked on /k/ and tried to pin it on Sup Forums.

Guarentee this was done by a commie

obviously it was a stupid nigger lurker or some antifa faggot degenerate

the video has been scrubbed off vimeo liveleak and youtube, some copies may still exist but idk where to find them, it was of 4 green berets being ambushed and killed in mali
don't forget,
>in all fields

black lives matter, impeach trump

>some idiot sends a video to a mother about his dying son
>suddenly a whole board that's got nothing to do with it is responsible

You are retarded as fuck. I also 100% believe that this was sent by some blue haired commie teen faggot

I blame Sup Forums

doesn't seem like the sort of thing Anons would do
Despite it's reputation /pol is usually quite honourable
so fuck off

>implying right wing hates the military,
We do.

>hates whites,
The military hates whites.

>and would intentionally try to disturb a white mourning mother.
We would.

Can we get a better description? Did they get shot or blown up?

someone post the fucking video

This. Half of pol are white hating niggers and commies larping as nazis.

lol @ all the fags in this thread trying to deflect, "it was commies" "sounds like a liberal" "probably da joos"

Did you dumb faggots forget how many sand niggers are on this board? The dune coons in the Syria general celebrating ISIS affiliates having a successful operation should confuse you if you forgot that they are just generic camel jockeys who hate the U.S., Israel, etc.

They were shot up, video was GoPro footage and at the end there's a shot of their corpses from the front

youtu.be/AmXvthgCuxg

That's pretty fucked up a new low for Sup Forums

Just kidding bucko this is kiddy stuff baby let me tell you. Have you heard of the kekboys?The collective unconscious of the shadow is not to be messed with. That's the name of our posse. I was initiated by these kiddys and they really mean business. You should see the type of stuff these young men are posting everyday. It's despicable, the lot of them need to pick up a heavy load and get some responsibility in their lives.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1520285339736.webm

Here's a short clip

You are a commie faggot pretending to be right wing.

It was ze russian trollbots, don't you see by the name of the video?
Putin personally ordered that shitpost

Ha. . .haha. . .hahahahahahahahahaha!

this but unironically

>that spacing
reddit pls go

The US military is our greatest enemy you fucking faggot. They are the strong arm of global pozz and the enforcers of negrificafion across the globe. The soldiers should be shamed and their families attacked.

thats the ISIS edited one, the original is 10 minutes long
commies support sand niggers, citizens of earth and all that bs. Same goes for the US left who held protests across the nation over the proposed travel ban that would keep these goat fuckers out.
>in all fields still

A Turk did it

>(((we)))
okay sand nigger.

>100$ says a Jew JDIF did this to link this site to bullying

You Jews make me sick!!! Your the laughing stock of the world Schlomoman

If you get triggered by lite stuff like this maybe you should gtfo of Sup Forums and go back to plebbit.

he knew what he signed up for

Most likely, yeah.
Shills had a reunion a couple of days ago and they're trying to double down on smearing and demoralizing but it doesn't work.

This was on the Niger side of the border crossing, not Mali. These were good guys.

Because he is not huwhite.

OP please provide some proof or LARP

Le based anti-white military. Praise the troops and praise niggers.

men deal with female rejection in different ways

jokes on you. due to facebook's terrible message filtering most people will never even see message sent by people not in their friend list.

link faggot.

Wrong board. You want /leftypol/.

say what you mean faghole

This you faggots

Leftypol, you have your own space on cripplechan, so go back to it.

it was me
Poland stands together with IS against w*stern cucks

in all honesty the us military has been the giant goy golem doing zog's bidding for too long now, not saying I defend the troll in this case but when you stack up what the USA has done around the world in the last 100 years versus this troll, who looks worse?

>twitter (dot motherfucker) com/ForestAflame/status/970958741792321537?s=20

It wasn’t us it was ebaums

ok, 1.: it was a pole, some guys on the /sg/-general assumed it was a grill, according to her writing style.
2.: you fucking ididot, stop perpetuating wrong informations! they were attacked and killed in Niger, a country next to Mali. kys

BASED military, helping us understand the joy of racial diversity. Where would we be without the troops? No basketball, no hip hop, no gangrapes. Our country would be a boring wasteland.

Give me the original link ffs

I don''t want some goat fucking gay audio, i want the original audio.

>be american "special" forces
>die to kebab niggers
L M A O

This whole area of Africa should just be glassed. Nothing of value would be lost.

All that western powers lack is politicians with the backbone to clean up the place.

Damn. They shot him in the head there, his glasses flew off. Fuck. RIP.

>OP did this himself and now blames a board
Wew lad

What makes you think this peer pressure shit works on Sup Forums?

I swear I used to know this guy in Oakland CA. Weird, I’ve never recognized a meme personally before.

LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH
MOHAMMAD UR RASULALLAH

so this is the power of thousands of dollars worth of operator equipment and training???

they got two now, infighting over lit cock sucking.

But no, it wasn't them. I witnessed this

I think you got the wrong board

Amerishits BTFO!

Now falls fake curtains on Sup Forums for doing such things.
>God, how Sup Forums could do this
Tweets concerned feminist
>This is unacceptable RIP brave soldier
retweets concerned philosophy student in harward
>We should erase Sup Forums from the internet, those alt-right people don't deserve to live
tweets very concern mother
Story get picked up by local news stations, mocking Sup Forums to the ground.
at the end
>all he did was pay respect for fallen soldier to his mother with a private message
wuz wrong Sup Forums, fell for trap?

Shitty thing to do

>All that rage from bluepill fags.
Good job user. The bootlicker "right" must be called on their shit from time to time.

There is literally nothing right wing on supporting welfare queens and the useless big government spending that the military is.

A Russian you goof

I also FUCKING LOVE niggers, fellow white man! I thank the troops daily for forcing us to live with them.

A lesson for amerimutt mother's not to send their sons to fight on behalf of amerishit government.

That bitch got trolled hard. lol

If OP's claim is even true, I find it extremely difficult to believe it was done by a regular here that isn't a lefty retard shitting up the board.

She needs some bbc in her life.

POLISH
DEATH
CAMPS

Lmao
If it triggers you maybe you should go back to plebbit

Reddit pls

youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg
it's right there in the picture

what peer pressure shit? stack up the crimes of the usa next to this troll's message, who is worse?

*Niger, not Mali

If you turn the volume off and play Sabotage it's easier to fap to.

>fb in polish
>edgy humor
looks like karachan's work

The day the KEKs peeing on your dead body

He reviews MREs on youtube.

You Did It.
Obviously.
How else would this guy know? There's no link...

>no mention of dying for Israel
I think I know (((who))) did this.

wow corrupt deep state false flag targeting a mourning mother, thats just pathetic man

youtube.com/watch?v=MQmtn3IlDqE

In the end they shot him in the face and his brains exploded out, you can see his glasses.
Honestly the west should just clean the region of humans and start again. It could be a paradise.

You don't speak in my name amerimutt.

I don't speak housekeeper. Nice flag, fucking faggot. I hope you die soon.