Kemono Friends

When will this nightmare end..?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DoWaDonutsNoDo/status/911901019168055298
track6.mixtape.moe/ajegsm.mp3
twitter.com/yasasi114514/status/914783184021155841
youtu.be/4YTTTDHWqoE?t=974
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a quick way out, user. The side effect is that you'll never need to worry about anything else again.

WELCOME TO YOKUSO JAPARI PARK

Hasn't it ended?

Tsurainoda

Still no news from Tatsuki, huh.

It's time to let it go.

Wish I know jap so I can see what is going on on 2ch right now

he hung himself over the weekend
The rumours about mine being jealous of tatsuki are true
grapekun is also in a critical and only has a few days to live
Serval's VA has been spotted in an old JAV and theres now a scandal because of that
Fennecs VA raped Arai san's. She's not pressing charges but refuses to attend any events thats where they might be together
mewhan has been accused of plagiarizing boku no friend
And season 2 is cancelled

stop it stop it STOP IT

>And season 2 is cancelled
Only realistic part of your post

I am starting to get really anxious. 2ch knows where Tatsuki lives and are regularly sending him letters and flowers, right?

Can anyone over there confirm if he is still alive?

Season 2 is going ahead but the friends are no longer animal girls and are instead just animals

*least realistic
Since when do companies kill off products that print money just because what made them special is gone?

Wasn't Fukuhara P like a former yakuza member or something sketchy? If he's the one who messed up negotiations for Tatsuki that blows.

I'm fine with this development.

tiger and bunny?

Key word there is "print money"

It is obvious that KF market fell by 90% already

I'd watch that.

Next kemono friends animation project doesn't mean continuation of the first one.
I don't know if there's a director that has the balls to accept making S2 knowing he'll get endless shit for it no matter how good he makes it.

For the massive investment of 500 yen and a bottle of sake even if the market fell by 99.9% its still a huge return.

If you put it that way, yeah. But in reality, KF's price is only 50% cheaper. The animation was the only thing cheap.
The sound, music, VA, timeslot, all are still normal

It still has to break 1k to make a profit. And with that PR, nah.

Anyone have complete archive of Friend's sprite from the mobage?

Rapists beware.

nice

What other nendos have creative innovations that you think is/are clever?

Everything is going according to keikaku.

Now I'll warn you ahead of time that I only know what I've read here and seen on the show so it may all be bullshit but regarding music there are about 5 pieces that are played in the 5 different scenarios in the show, 2 of them being the opening and closing songs. The VAs are all amateurs besides the occasional well known guest star, and the time slot is 2 am.
But what you're missing is that this controversy has created a potentially lucrative market of people who have heard of the show but didn't watch it so now they'll give it a shot and probably watch a second season because they don't really care about all the drama. I would be surprised if a second season actually had less people watching because with this whole mess going on a lot of people who would have never considered watching (I am included in this demographic) have given a chance to this poorly animated children's show and found that they enjoyed it. Having seen this more or less exact situation play out with modern warfare 2 it's safe to assume there will also be individuals so desperate for more Kemono that they abandon their ideals and continue to watch and purchase merchandise. After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
All that being said, what Kadokawa has done here is unacceptable and I would love to see them pay for their hubris.

It is impossible give any example big enough to compare to KF fiasco but we all know that whatever Kadokawa pulls on KFS2, it would be ignored in favor of Tatsuki's new anime

my whole life was unlimited kemono friends

tell me about it

It should be ignored, and personally I will be following Tatsuki's future work seeing as how I went into Kemono Friends expecting to dislike it but was won over with the clear love put into it. However, in matters like these Sup Forums can act like a huge echo chamber and you open yourself up to huge surprises if you continue in your blind idealism. I feel like I'm acting far too cynical about this but the default setting on reality seems to be "make everything worse" and the only way to make things better is with hard work. So it's up to anons like you and me to work for a better future and that will never happen if you trust other people to do what you think is right rather than convince them to work towards your image of "right". Now go and tell your friends to boycott KF, stop supporting Kadokawa, write emails or letters expressing what you want and maybe, just maybe, things will gradually become better, bit by bit.
I must go now but here's a Pratchett quote that I really liked (paraphrased): "People always say 'somebody ought to do something about that' but never has it been followed up with 'and that somebody will be me'"

Somehow all I can find on 2ch are shills. Which board should I check?

>already a week
Fuck, all I care about anymore is hearing from tatsuki, s2 can be whatever.

His next tweet is "i'm quitting anime industry"

twitter.com/DoWaDonutsNoDo/status/911901019168055298

Ignorance is bliss. I envy the kids who didn't realize the grief of our situation.

I was eating, drinking and breathing Kemono Friends for 8 months.

What are you looking for?

>Serval's VA has been spotted in an old JAV and theres now a scandal because of that
holy shit its real
track6.mixtape.moe/ajegsm.mp3

>mp3
could you try harder

>24 Sep 2017
The last tanoshii day in recorded history.

You're looking at it wrongly

If only season 2 KF had never been announced.

It's a shame the franchise has been killed.
But the show is already a classic and Tatsuki's name won't be forgotten.

If only Kadokawa weren't a greedy bastard

Kemono Friends Movie when?
Story is about how the show was made starring Tatsuki as MC. Shows the struggles, success and eventual downfall. Ending is based on the outcome of this shitstorm (tragedy or inspirational)

S2 when?

Toshiakis suffering from loss of KF

Shit that's LEWD

You have to look on 2chan if you need toshiaki

If only people only bought moderate amount of guidebooks and not an insane shitton, just enough to afford S2 but not enough for Kadokawa smartasses to hijack it.

anime2 kemofure thread, kemofure anti thread are both still vaguely unhappy about things i think

whatever post is most recent on kemono-friendsch also seems to serve as a general encampment although they're
labeled japari park visitors rather than toshiakis

>kemofure anti thread are both still vaguely unhappy
What the fuck?
Shouldn't they be happy now that kemofure is kill?

Why would anti thread be unhappy? KF is ded, isn't this what they wanted?

>It has been a week since the 9.25 incident

Felt like a year.

nevar 4get 9/24

>former

twitter.com/yasasi114514/status/914783184021155841

They're actually planning a public demonstration outside Kadokawa offices?

Holy shit.
I wish I could go

What does it say?

Finally. I expected this from the first day, but Japanese really are a reserved nation.

Wish this happened sooner. In my shithole people usually hit the streets pretty fucking easy. From public workers mad about this or that, usually laws regarding their pay, to workers getting fired en masse from whatever factory to just your average Joes mad about dumb shit the government's doing. Wish nips were a bit more proactive like that, so they'd march on the streets with banners and whistles and shit, maybe even some flares. Moonland's too damn civilized for its own good.

user went to police office to get the demonstration before Kadokawa building approved and now asking for people to come.
He's doing it on sunday, though, when nobody's going to be working in the damn building.

Well, you usually protest a corporation for unethical environmental practice, this protest must be the first of its kind.

Irrelevant. If enough join, and they're loud enough, the media will be all over that. And over there getting media attention will be huge. They literally couldn't cover it up like the twitter gatherings.

Looks like a troll account.

Everything in Kemono Friends is first. Even fighting a mega corp

corporate meddling can't melt tanoshii

>

While I hope there's a good resolution for KF and Tatsuki, lets all take a moment to appreciate just what he did.

He took a completely failed franchise and turned it around.

His team did it with no budget and effectively no support - Kadokawa expected them to fail.

While he didn't invent 3D CGI, his use of it in KF is no doubt being watched by the entire industry due to the no budget thing.

Through his breaking of the communication taboo and telling the public, he caused Kadokawa's actions to finally have consequences.

In short... Tatsuki might have permanently changed the Anime industry.

While I hope he gets brought back for KF Season 2 / The Movie / etc, I also have no doubt that he'll be given another series sooner rather than later.

>twitter.com/yasasi114514/status/914783184021155841

No man, this is perfect. This shoves it right back into the forefront. Anything that prevents it from being forgotten and smoothed over by Kadokawa is a good thing.

They have to get permission in advance to not end up in jail.

I just hope he's okay. Him and everyone.

Yes, but that shouldn't be so hard to get as long as it's a peaceful protest. Protesting is a democratic right and Japan isn't North Korea.

Never.

Let's hope there is one, because the alternative is KDKW dragging someone into it against there will, which would be even worse.

It isn't, yeah

But this is Japan - everyone has jobs and this fanbase have kids to take care off. Gotta get their anger subsided and schedules fixed first

>pre-Kadokawa
KF threads reach bump limit in a matter of few hours
>post-Kadokawa
KF threads are fucking dead

s-sad

It isn't hard to get, just takes time.
Which is why the demo is on 8th

Actually, it's because of the lack of news.

Protests are being planned by 2ch right now though. Still no confirmation but if it's true, Sunday would be fun.
Hopefully

And Saturday is when Bunshun are going to talk about their investigation results. Until then we won't get shit.

Oh we haven't forgotten. Part of why everyone is so pissed is because we KNOW the impossibility he pulled off, and think he deserves a better reward.

>Yfw Kusokawa tries to announce something on a fucking Sunday to draw attention away again
>And it fails miserably

>In short... Tatsuki might have permanently changed the Anime industry.

>might

Before this clusterfuck you wouldn't even need to put that word there, but now it's a case of "probably not". Because the message being sent out NOW is that if you try and follow in Tatsuki's footsteps than the Zaibatsu are going to chew you up and spit out your corpse.

That did not work with Index. The only franchises that could compete with KF are Gundam, Love Live, and Touhou.

None of which are held by Kadokawa

And that is assuming that the KF fans like those shows considering that they are mostly adults with jobs

Don't forget the paper plane

Dunno what you are talking about. Before this happened it had gotten to the point where threads were lasting days most of the time until there was a bunch of news in the last week.

This, but "days" is a bit of an exaggeration. The longest threads would be a little more than a day.

>Protests are being planned by 2ch right now though
This is freaking hilarious. Do they seriously hope to change anything?

>template 89

Some guy already released a tweet saying that their employees are all heart broken after all the hate mails they are receiving and he is begging them to stop saying "bomb Kadokawa"
lol

This whole protest thing reminded me of this:

youtu.be/4YTTTDHWqoE?t=974

Somehow made me hope they bring a huge ass flag with them, maybe with something like this on it.

>The only franchises that could compete with KF are
You forgot boatsluts, which is still larger than KF.
There are also multiple other otaku franchises larger than KF, it's just that Kadokawa doesn't own them.

It'll be even more fun when they're on their doorstep. On a Sunday, sure, but still there.