Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 143

It's out.

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/143/4603/1

IM FINALLY FREE

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. So who's going to be the protagonist of next series?

So who is the MC of pt3 gonna be? We all know its gonna be kaneki's kid but will it be a boy or girl?

And what Kagune?

Crossing fingers its this qt right here.

POST YFW TOKYO NUGGET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ETOOOOOOOO SAVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want off this stupid ride. I cant handle a couple more years of a third series only to get clowned again.

Timeskip Baneki

What a shitshow.

You'll all see, Ishida fucked around with memes and clowns all this time while saving his good stuff for part 3.

Threadly reminder that Eto will appear at her beloveds.

You'll be here again for part 3.

Literally who are those two decapitated heads?

1: AND, TO REPEAT MYSELF, NONE OF THEM ARE AWARE THE HQ IS UNDER ATTACK
2: A KAGUNE THAT SHOULDN'T BE HERE?
3: Kaneki is too strong to lose to just Hambee and Suzuya
4: Chin touch in pic related, how did he know he wouldn't be able to win if after 2 pages he seems confident he could?

Kaneki never came back in time, when he did they were all dead and this is just a delusion of his, but even here he's so devastated he can't even imagine an happy ending.

I hope Yomo, Hirako and Ayato pull a combo asspull to save Touka. Or Hide's group.

Willing to bet the underground king is going to save him. Why bother teasing a character that strong for multiple chapters and then not doing anything with it?

>Part 3 is about some ghoul growing up in CCG dominated Tokyo
>Everyone thinks it's the kid
>Eventually he meets Kaneki's daughter
>She turns out to be nothing but a side-character love interest

>Chapter 144 was Akira at Mado's grave meeting Haise
>Re 144 will be Eto meeting Benaki at Kaneki's grave
Bravo Ishida

Im out. Thanks for nothing.
Even the fucking Squad 0 kids are dead.
I dont think im going to continue.
Thanks for making this manga bearable, Sup Forums.
You guys should leave too.

>tfw you will never be the become the tokyo chicken nugget

Hide will either be Jesus and save them or he will be the knight that slays the dragon.

No you not, dont fool yourself.

Both kagune for maximum plot armor

you people are millennial plebs for reading this shit

No, Hide is the magician that controls the dragon.

That's Kaneki's child

what the fuck are you even do here then?

I don't think that's enough.

AAAAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE SAVE ME! THIS ONE-LEGGED 5'3 FAGGOT WITHOUT BALLS AND HIS WEIRD FRIEND ARE TOO STRONG AAAAAAAAAARGH

kaneki got fucking offscreened

What on earth

This nigga and Hirako are probably okay

>tfw I still enjoy this shit and just want more Furuta

all this time i pretty much only came back for the threads but not even that can make me read a part 3 about his kid, that sounds fucking boring so i'm out.

>main character gets BTFO offscreen in his final fight

>4v1
>lose
good god. wtf

I can't wait fot Touka to get killed in front of kaneki and kaneki getting canned in a tank.

Whatever I want. And how the fuck did you find Sup Forums?

also learn English.

Ui was there too powered by his lust for that Hairu pussy

If there any way to save this series is to have a BRAND NEW MC with the old cast in the backgroud.

Besides a 15/16 year timeskip so the kid can grow up will make no fucking sense.

Ui came to help Hajime with several man, what are you smoking.

v1
Did you forget Special Class Ui and his two goons?
It's 4v4.

tfw....NO HAIRU THAT WAS FUCKING PROMISED

Ui was there and he had 2 people standing behind him, so it's more of a 4v4 really

Hirako, 3 zero squad kids vs Ui, Hajime and 2 literal who's

You guys were warned that TG wouldn't ever improve and become good again. You just screeched "GO AWAY IF YOU HATE TG SO MUCH"

Kek.

>Illness
>Kaneki is mentally ill.
>Rize is a brutal serial killer chased down by CCG officer Furuta
>Hide is Kanekis true master.

fuck off.

Oh yeah forgot about Ui.

This shit ruined my fucking day,fuck you Ishida!

4v2*

>T. Ishida

Kaneki was always gonna get fucked, reminder.

Eat shit. Oh wait, you already are, and you're enjoying it.

"End credits"
Clearly this is a film that Furata made for the lulz with Uta playing all the parts.

So much to everyone who said this manga has become predictable ...

It's almost as if the previous chapters were lame on purpose, to build up for this.

this, all this chapter feels way too surreal

ishida's biggest downfall was his obsession of driving the plot towards parallels every fucking chapter. it was kinda neat towards the beginning of re but then his writing became dependent upon it.

I woke up at 2am to read this shit and honestly thought I was dreaming.

man i'm done

this has officially entered in the breaker tier for me

Ok, sweetie

We Boruto now?

What will Ishida do to get talker safely out of this hell?

Yeah, Ishida's shit writing had become predictable. No one expected him to write such a shitty ending, though.

I guess that's unpredictable writing like being served a literal plate full of a chef's shit is unpredictable cooking.

See you next week

But there are 0 parallels in this ending, besides the fact it's a dragged out part 1, with no fight scenes at all.

perfect description of this chapter.

Hide Urie eto matsuri ayato and everyfucking one for the final save talker chapter.
>post yfw last cliffhanger of :re was another talker in danger cliffhanger

People will also be here for part 3.

>ending

HOOOL UP

GET READY FOR ANOTHER ASSPULL

I PROMISE ;)

>Bailed out by Naki
>Bailed out by Zero Squad
>Bailed out by Hinami
>Bailed out by Kaneki when Hinami fails
>Bailed out by ____________
>ALL OF THESE ARE CHAPTERS IN SUCCESSION
What will it be Sup Forums?

>TG died when Eto died
I know her hacky death was but a side effect/symptom of TG going to shit, but it feels good man.

But user, did you not see the picture of Eto at Kaneki's funeral?

You forgot bailed out by Yomo

Jesus fucking christ. I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that Ishida is the biggest hack in universe.

if he really ends this manga just like this, he'll ge the troll of the universe award

Checked your devil numbers, also I will look at what Part 3, but it's highly unlikely I'd read it given the last 20 or so chapters have been utter trash.

>I thought you guys wanted Ishida to be less predictable!!!
>therefore it's hypocritical for you not to applaud the MC literally getting offscreened by two garbage characters.

Remember Amon and Kaneki's conversation? Me neither.

That's what they said when Arima gave Kaneki brain surgery

tfw ishida made an entire part 2 just to make money and end it the same way.he fucking got us all.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why the hell people still read this?

Would you be mad if this were it? Furuta just wins, the mc loses and all his friends fucking die. Next chapter is about how in the following months, Furuta cleaned up every ghoul left, Ayato, Tsukiyama, Nishio and so on.

Ayato will kill Suzuya
Also epic how Touka visiting Shinohara was random AND irrelevant

I feel emotionally devastated, why did he have to end it this way.

Ayato comes back and uses Kanekis dismembered body as a blunt weapon

They're going to put Kaneki in a tube just like Kuzen and Rize. Amon was able to use his ghoul powers properly after that so it might help Kaneki with his ghoul aids as well.

Maybe we'll follow Urie and Amon for a while and then shift back to Kaneki after some time.

1,2 A setup for the hero to get royally fucked, like you go high to make drop more powerful
3 He is weakened, his body was at it's limits, his head is not in the appropriate place, suzuya with his squad were repeatedly stated as being more powerful than arima

4 He subconsciously knew that he was fucked, or at least he thought that he would win but wouldn't be able to follow the group. His further confidence wasn't grounded in the slightest, it was like a guy that is sure that he would score because girl smiled at him and was nice to him. Arima and eto didn't picked him because of who he is, rather who he will be after living through was is going to happen in the next chapter.

Back off chibi!

So who was dragon?

>Implying his neck does not snap when he slips on Hinamis blood, who Furuta uses to breed future Kanekis.

Dragon is just a being in our imagination.

the readers' expectations

Doesn't matter now, like every other shred of subplot since part 1. It's just a constant roll of cliffhangers that burns you out to the point of not caring.

Kaneki is Hides dragon. But he is not tamed, so dragon fails in the end every time.

Kaneki when he takes a bite out of Hajime and starts chomping on oggai

The Dragon was all the friends you made along the way.

It didn't end the same way.

Part 1's ending was Kaneki, an SS-rate ghoul, just above most ghouls, struggling against the CCG's greatest investigator, fighting to the bitter end and impressing said investigator.

This ending is Kaneki, the supposed One-Eyed King popping up, shitting out a Kakuja, being offscreened by a second-rate Arima wannabe and being roundly laughed at for being pathetic by an unlikable meme characters and his hack Kaneki clones.

I remember making this image and I cant believe how badly it all went.

I'd be a bit disappointed that Ishida would just go full clown instead of trying to write a proper story but mad? Nah this manga already dropped down to much for that.