Why doesn't Spain get any illegal nigger immigrants?

Spain is only 9 miles from Africa while Italy is about 50. It's a much shorter path across the Med Sea. I also have never heard of there being slaveholders in Morocco like there are slaveholders in Libya.

Yet for some reason all the niggers pick Italy instead. Why?

Spain is a shithole.

They do come to spain

They do, you just can't tell the difference between them and the natives.

I hear a lot more about them coming to Italy.

Hahahahahahaha.

Pretty funny.

But to be serious, they go to Ceuta and Melilla, which are Spain's last remaining colonies in Africa instead. They're easier to get into than Spain proper.

French customs and Spanish Coastal guards are actively working together in the Mediterranean sea. We have other issues than immigration, like for instance, drugs.

Italian women are too beautiful

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait, the swedecuck is serious?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sweden, really?

>tfw the only southern european country safe from the hordes
C O M F Y

There are towns in Spain which are so frequented by Swedes that advertisement, signage and such are in Swedish. People with light skin are often mistaken for Swedes. My wife and I were vacationing in Torrevieja years ago, when a waiter at a restaurant accidentally bumped into me. His immediate reaction was to say “ursäkta mig”.... yet the Swede insists on calling it a shithole.

I lived in Solna for a few years. Wew lad...

Spain and Portugal are worse than their former colonies

Hello Daddy, I'm sending more brothers

Morocco made deals with Italy and Spain so they can ship them back . Lybia is unstable so it's more difficult to make such deals.

Because 99% of them comes from Lybia. Morocco coast are patrolled by their police.

We have deals with Morocco. They hate subsaharan niggers, we hate subsaharan niggers. We send our most crazy and racist police officers to Ceuta and Melilla and both polices, Spanish and moroccan, kick immigrant ass. Also we have 7 walls with blades on top

>colonies
no such thing

Don't bloody lie lad, we know what they really are.

Fuck off. you beady scum. Go back to perfidious albion, they are considered a part of Spain since they were conquered

So was the rest of Morocco until you gave that up.