Gta 6: This is what happens to female gangsters

From this:
google.com/amp/s/www.vg247.com/2018/03/06/gta-6-vice-city-miami-female-character-release-date/amp/

To the ultimate result:
youtu.be/bz_2Ke9uxm0

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-10-rockstars-houser-explains-lack-of-female-protagonist-in-gta-v
youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>according to a new report
>All of this is according to The Know citing an “inside source”, which claims
>The Know’s history with rumours and leaks is patchy

So... vg247.com is like... the CNN of video game news?

Pretty much. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this was some viral marketing stunt that hardens back to when Far Cry 5 devs came here and spammed their shitty game

With all the faggot shit video games today I wouldn't even be surprised to be honest if it were true

There are no women gangsters. Women cannot fight. Women cannot even park in my experience.

>I wouldn't even be surprised to be honest
>Honestly I wouldn't be surprised
>surprised honestly, would I be not even
>Not even honestly surprised wouldn't I be
nigger

Fake and gay.
Rockstar will never use a female protagonist.
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-10-rockstars-houser-explains-lack-of-female-protagonist-in-gta-v

why

Sup Forums, that's why
Whenever some big name game is coming out and it happens to be some faggot SJW liberal faggot shit like Wolfenstein or Watermelon Field 1 Sup Forums just non-stop spams Sup Forums till it comes out. Other boards do it all the time too

>female gangsters
Haha... No. Women are way more likely to snitch, not to mention power tripping and flexing if large sums of money are involved, ultimately bringing the attention back to you anyway. If you're into anything (((fun))), the only woman you can trust is probably your Mom.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>low on health
>hit up the Krispy Chicken and get a chocolate shake
>walk around back
>blow a nigger for the health bonus
I can't wait lads.

are you ok?

Rockstar was probably watching Cocaine Cowboys and got inspired by The Godmother.

>Cocaine Cowboys
Is that worth the watch if you're not a degenerate drug user?

>pick up black gigolo for health
>run him over after to get your money back
>instant 5 stars

Or
>start losing health to aids

well i identify as a man. is it going to let me transition to a male character by taking testosterone? if not this is bullshit.

It's alright.
There's not much inaccurate about it.

If you're interested in that era (like if you're a Miami Vice fan) it's pretty good and worth watching. There was apparently a sequel but I haven't seen it.

The main game would be the side game of fucking random dudes and finding Hello! magazines to open the hair salon.

>releases in 2022

i wonder if i'll be alive by then

sequel was trash. also read the book. john roberts was a specops soldier in vietnam, half the book is about him killing zipperheads. it's no wonder he wound up becoming a drug dealer.

Saints Row let you choose your gender since 2nd.

this is gonna be like those tranny black hackers from watch dogs 2 lmao

>this is completely fine on film and in books and to be reported on the news but when a video game does it all hell breaks loose

But user, its only as violent as you want it to be, that said is a gaming masterpeice. and for the original statement, its obviously fake but i could see a “Pay 1,000,000 in game cash or 20$ to unlock a female skin!”

More like
>get beaten to death by black gigolo after
>wasted

sick of the hypocrisy in multimedia my dude

>multimedia

do you work at a fucking compusa circa 1999?

I dont care

>playing videogames after ~2008
get help

Why are there so many threads about this?

fuck off.

autism

Wow, so you never played Demon's Souls? Fallout New Vegas?

it's a video game where the characters can take bullets and heal their wounds by drinking soda

They did the ballad of gay Tony.
Now I know a couple of gay gangsters, but it's brutal forced bummings gay, not pink wallpaper gay. But women gangsters only happens on TV, in Cell Block H (Wentworth).
This is retarded but may be real.
Someone bought me Dishonoured 2 and the guards and street thugs are an equal mix of women/men and the game is therefore unplayable. What's the point of advancing systems and graphics if you then make the games so silly people put them down?

Soon we won't be able to discuss stuff like this
>all information filtered by Google AI
Soon we won't be able to talk about happenings
>Chinese style censorship
Soon YouTube will be ALL elsagate videos
>the elite sicken the virtuvian man

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

Awaken to the ZOG

and yet women fighting is still unrealistic

TBOGT was far superior to GTA4 imo. It starred gay protagonists but was less gay than taking your cousin out bowling every fucking 12 minutes.

>he didn’t wait for mgs5
But i did. I did.

I mean, we played a nigger in SA and it was a great game. I trust Rockstar.

>the only woman you can trust is probably your Mom
moms scare too easily and will flush everything down the toilet if cops show up to your door when your out

The real shame of it is these plebs dont deserve the salvation we fight for.

>and yet when its boiled down we fight for them

nigger faggot

This.
They know that they couldn't possibly write a character as good as Vercetti if it had to be a girl, and on top of that they're pretty keen on market developments.
Rockstar will have seen all those diversity-padded games flop harder than a fish in a bucket and bullshitless games like Kingdom Come Deliverance rake in the cash.
The only way they're going to kill off GTA is if the majority of their executive staff is a woman. And it would kill GTA.

Candy-ass roodypoo cocksucking faggot

But Tony wasn't a gangster, he was just a business men who associated with criminals

Though to be fair, GTAIV itself was rather devoid of the excessive stereotyping that usually went on.
Making that expansion was a way to make amends. A gay mobster in business with a muslim. Loads of opportunities there.

I highly doubt it's taking place in south America.

Which is still more believable than women beating men in fights. Maybe if Rockstar cucked out and did an Amazon women, role reversal kind of theme it would sort of work. The problem would be that you still would not want the breeders of a species to be fighting like males do in real life. Such a species or society of Amazons would end up mostly destroyed and the rest would be enslaved.

An absurd game that cruely mocks society where men can be ultra vicious creeps and heal in an instant by walking over food and health icons is pure fun. That is why Rockstar got so big to begin with.

This may come as a shock, but most males don't fantasize about being females. They fantasize about being Macho Males. BOOOOOM! Jews and Transfaggots on suicide watch.

I'm no more interested in playing as a Stronk Woman than I am interested in playing as a nigger.

Women and nongamers often confuse the preference for female characters in mmos with some sort of fetish, and for some that is indeed the case, but for most it's simply because women are easier to tart up. Often the more aesthetically pleasing guy armour takes forever to grind towards, while female armour sets that look good are available sooner.