32 russian dead in military plane crash in syria

check bbc

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43305835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao /sg/ nerds are u tired of winning yet?

crash landing btw

jews did this

sauce
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43305835

>crash landing
when the plane blows up and everybody dies you usually just call it a crash

rip

ok mister nitpicky how about this:
failed landing at an airfield.

KEK

and russians think they are winning the war, hahahahaha

Here comes the first f many conflicts that lead to third great war. It happens this year. Fuck.

Business as usual.

F, Ivan is the only one killing ISIS.

seems like gear failure or human error

>A Russian military plane has crashed in Syria killing 26 passengers and six crew members, the defence ministry says.

The transport plane crashed during landing at Khmeimim air base, near the Syrian coastal city of Latakia, Ria Novosti news agency reports.

>The defence ministry is investigating the crash, but preliminary data suggests it could be a technical malfunction, it adds.

I think as long as you make it to the ground eventually, I would give that landing a passing score.

Would it have been shot down but everyone is pretending it’s a crash to avoid escalating shit?

lol

>russian engineering

Last time we have 2 politcally convenient people die in a Russia plane crash. I wonder who died this time and how it benefits the clintons?

When you get 2 cities wiped out by atomic bombs and you sign an instrument of surrender it usually means you lost the war.

I guess Russia lost more men due to non combat casualities in Syria. What a shame.

No jokes, but it actally was an ukranian plane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When you have a nigger running your country it usually means you are not white

>When you get 2 cities wiped out by atomic bombs and you sign an instrument of surrender it usually means you lost the war.

Don't bully nip posters, they tend to be based. Whitu piggu.

can you fuck with avionics and electrical systems remotely? (rhetorical question, I know its possible)
crash landing due to mechanical failure? are their landing gears strictly analog? (I doubt it). Is there any chance a foreign entity caused this? yes
will we ever find out? no

da jooz did it

>check bbc
the thread was started by a Australian user, right?
who cares about nigger dicks?

russian military failing once more

they suck, just leave syria to the big boys

Or maybe they just fly on shitty old planes on a shoestring budget

Fuck off you wester scumbags

Even if landing gear fails to deploy you can release them manually in the event of an emergency

>losing 300+ soldiers against some apaches
>losing airplanes weekly because you are too drunk to fly
>losing syria to some farmers

you suck

>check bbc
No...
And not because of the bbc meme
BBC is trash.

>losing a war to some dog eating Vietnamese rice farmers with pitchforks and old AKs

>Losing the war on obesity

>losing a war to emus

>300 soldiers against Apaches?
When was this?

Thats why I don't fly French companies
See that air France crashed from Brazil to Paris

>implying I'm not an emu
>implying you can pronounce emu

F

>losing vietnam war

>losing Karelia

>An-26
Ukrainian craftsmanship strikes again

Google a list of military aircraft accidents, every other one is Ukrainian built

Oh nooo that sucks.

Stop using poison on our streets please, it would be unfortunate if another plane was to "crash".

What?

Australia was part of the Vietnam war, not the best bants to counter in support of the Aussies

It's funny, they did a Litvenko again a couple of days ago and now one of their aircraft just "crashes".

Really gets your axons animated, doesn't it?

No one ever suspects... The butterfly!

rekt

>Australia was part of the Vietnam war

Mate we were part of every war we could get our feet into in the last hundred odd years:
-Boer War
-World War 1
-Russian Revolution
-World War 2: Electric Boogaloo
-Korea
-Malayan Emergency
-Malayan Confrontation
-Vietnam
-Gulf War 1
-Afghanistan
-Gulf War 2
-Syria/Iraq anti-ISIS campaigns

Our subs did some spoopy stuff for you guys during the Cold War in places it was too shallow to send a nuc boat; we tried a little colonisation of our own in the first world war; we've been in all the wars you guys and the Poms invited us to and I'm confident would have joined the ones you didn't, had you asked.

Win, lose, or draw, we're there.

>If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it
t. Rommel

>No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

never

But my condolences to the families of the victims of this terrible disaster.

Australia is a nation that can be counted on, other countries should take note.

Basedstralia. You are the best child in the family, better than the others.

there are too many accidents and malfunctions of russian planes in syria.

two scenarios: the usa secretly uses some sort of electromagnetic weapons. OR they get directly shot down by either rebels or western special forces but russia covers up details for public image and labels it accident.

Did the Ukrainians maintain it?

or vatniks just suck at piloting

Or vatniks cannot into aviation

In light of all uk politicians blaming russia let me write an open letter to the russians of this board.
Dear, russian
Ah hem, please don't hack my toast sandwich, please don't give me back my knives and please don't let me get my beer. Please spare our prince and soon to be princess.
Kindly
UK people

then why not these accidents happen frequently at other places except syria?

Or they just should not fly 40 year old crappy maintained planes.

Based nip with the bants

>Or they just should not fly 40 year old crappy maintained planes.

Hence... cannot into aviation.

In the beginning of february. it was private military company "Vagner". You can easily google it.

It was like 9 Wagner mercs, dumb autist. The rest was local sand militia from nearby sand villages.