Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race

Is she right? White people are not responsible for racism.

racism doesn't exist
it is a concept invented and perpetuated by jews in academia

not again this ugly bitch, fk off.

haha what is this shop version. did you remove the 'to white people' part emu? Btw emma watson is a self-effacing racist whore.

She keeps losing the argument, is that it?

Well, we're responsible for noticing the truth of racial differences. If a person can't handle the truth, that's his problem.

>look at me look at me look at me
>I'm having the correct thoughts
>don't turn on me
>just look at me look at me

>when people can't tell the difference between fact and stereotype

Let me guess what the book says:
Becuz theys keep throwing booshit per capita crime and single motha statistix at me, yo!
And maybe a muffuga bix noods in there.

>racism is the worst
>oh but you can’t talk to whites on this subject because the color they were born makes them incapable of contributing anything to the conversation

how does anyone take these people seriously?

So brave and principled. I bet she totally didn't suck that smelly jew cock for a part in the movies.

can we talk about incest

Father, daughter caught having sex in their back yard

>"fuck white peepo"

says incredibly nervous holywood actress for the 7th time this month.
did Weinstein brainwash her after hate fucking her ?

A father and daughter were arrested Tuesday in Florida after allegedly being caught having sex in their back yard, according to reports.

Justin Bunn, 39, and his 19-year-old daughter, Taylor Bunn, were taken into custody after witnesses told Panama City police they spotted them having sexual intercourse in a back yard, the Northwest Florida Daily News reported.

Both father and daughter confessed to having consensual sex but claimed it was an isolated incident, police said.

The Bunns appeared in court on incest charges Wednesday. The judge ordered them to stay away from each other, according to the Miami Herald.

Justin’s bail was set at $5,000 while Taylor’s bail was set at $1,000, the reports said.

>When people deny statistics as stereotypes

why do I love incest so much...

because blacks don't do it all the time.
*yawn*

>racism doesn't exist, it's a jewish conspiracy
really jogs the noggin

So she's very famous, wealthy, has material goods. Yet she still must pose, probably took 20 shots before posting that picture like any other thottie on Instagram. Sigh. Women were a mistake. Can't wait till the dawn.

connect the dots

why is she a sell out now and no longer popular when she was in the harry potter films.

It's like niggers never saw Precious.

I heard she was bullied pretty mercilously in college. That would have been hilarious to see.

and Mexicans too...

I'm so sick of people talking shit about race. I haven't done shit to them.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

She will never say it. She's too far deep into her bullshit to say "yeah he fingerblasted my ass and I said nothing because og those sweet sweet dollaroos"

because in homogeneous white societies racism doesn't exist

Emma is a attention whore, hence her opinion is irrelevant

She’s the biggest retarded boring cunt in the world and isn’t even attractive in the slightest and needs to get knocked out by a couple of niggers.

>She will never say it. She's too far deep into her bullshit to say "yeah he fingerblasted my ass and I said nothing because og those sweet sweet dollaroos"
There is literally nothing wrong with this, it was all consensual.

Finally. All the race baiting was making me sick anyways.

She needs white cock to get cleansed of the remaining jewdna in her vagene

explain?

That's why its so aggravating.

tired of losing that argument

Checked

Because she played a black character in harry potter and feels bad about it?

That book is cryptoracist. Its the same old all whitepeople are racist shtick

>claimed it was an isolated incident
i.e. they never did it in the back yard before

>Justin’s bail was set at $5,000 while Taylor’s bail was set at $1,000, the reports said.
muh equality

Who is this qt?

>because I always lose the argument

Ron Weasley

She's switched from personal rants to entire novels to further disseminate her views?

here i am trying to not talk to any other ethnicities than white, and im being called a racist for it.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, find something from this year to post about, bitch.

True. Jews are.

This. I have to admit I've better than decent blacks it is just really rare. Especially if you judge them by their use of our language.
In the end it doesnt benefit us to hate them, and once completely divided they will conquer us again just like after the Civil War.

We all saw what hapened after that. All whites blamed for slavery even though only 1% owned slaves who we now know were majority democrat.
The right vs left is made real to divert from the actual war we are fighting which is Americans vs the jews, or Europe vs the Jew.

Not europeans, russians instead

I thought race didn't exist.

>when all the stereotypes are true.

That’s my favorite comedy along with roots and the color purple

FTFY

you can't go expecting logical consistency from women, bro. that's setting yourself up for disappointment.

> that wall tho
More like why white people are no longer talking to me.

>"Essential"

It does when it's convenient.

Checked

Thats feminism

Just cuz the man who your mom rented your ass to for crack money made you call him “daddy” while he was fucking your 5-year old ass doesn’t make him your father, though it does explain your fetish.

"because from their perspective, I'm just a sellout prostitute shill, and that is very non-progressive to my very important famous feelings"

Agreed. People judge each other more by their ability to conform to culture and follow social norms than race. However, race often correlates with that ability.

>y u like tryin 2 always furder humanidy n shit
>tryin 2 xplor da heavins n shit
>i black! gib me dat!

Checked

Racism does exist and it's a sign of intelligence and character. Pattern recognition is a sign of intelligence and speaking the truth at a risk of being politically incorrect is a sign of integrity of character.