Is magic the ultimate redpill or just some kind of Jewish trick?

Is magic the ultimate redpill or just some kind of Jewish trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SSSqc4MTPCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ys0HyevZpQg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6Hp2WANepc
youtube.com/watch?v=zPf_PJlJsJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vuWAO9QSG2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H88-LpXzKsA
youtube.com/watch?v=XSdJVCjRZa0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kelb5IGbLXM
puredhamma.net/dhamma/what-is-buddha-dhamma/power-of-the-human-mind-the-anariya-or-mundane-jhanas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sacred knowledge gained by Hermes Trismegistus is the end game but only those who are prepared can understand it

It's a piece of the true nature of the reality we live in but to truly learn EVERYTHING about our reality would take several lifetimes, which is doable since we can retain ego and knowledge after death.

Your entire country is about to go full 14/88 and hire on Sup Forums askin shit shill-tier questions.

t. sleeping sheep

There is no 'magic', only science that we currently understand and science that we do not currently understand (and therefore call it 'magic'). Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I have said in this post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and cannot be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and impossible. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses. (end of part 2)

The true magic is the friendship
>1 year soon

That's just what the Jews want you to believe!

(start of part 3) 'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of what we call 'meme magic'. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 3)

The path to magic is what some consider to be, unnatural.

(start of part 4) What we call 'meme magic' is 'real'. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. Also, Emoto played music next to some containers of water, then froze the water and examined the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations (pic related). In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. EVERYTHING is conscious because EVERYTHING is consciousness. (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (which is what we call 'meme magic') works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 5)

(start of part 6) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end of part 6)

It works, but it does not necessarily work well enough to warrant the effort. It is also dangerous

(start of part 7) Originality is an illusion. All information exists eternally in the ether (which is also known as 'the akashic records'). So-called 'copyright' is copyWRONG. Copyright is an EVIL CONCEPT. The base state of EVERYTHING in existence is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. You can call this 'the akashic records', if you want. This is how psychometry works - you pick up an object and can learn about that object's history by accessing the base state of that object (which is an energetic wave-form information field). Everything is made of energetic wave-form information fields. EVERYTHING. This is why when you realise any fundamental truth, it seems so familiar - it's because you have simply REMEMBERED the innate wisdom of your TRUE IDENTITY as an ETERNAL SOUL. In this sense, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly creative. 'Our' thoughts are NOT our own, we have simply tuned into thoughts that ETERNALLY EXIST in the ether. George Lucas did NOT create Star Wars, because the IDEA for Star Wars ETERNALLY EXISTS in the ether. (end)

i can relate. magic is just another word for synchronicity and nonlocality of consciousness

schwartz majik or "kabala" is what you are looking for OP.
Juden's love their blood magick

What am I looking at? Is this a magic spell?

You are correct. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. Consciousness is nonlocal and everything is everything else because what we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. An eternity is in every moment. A forest is in every seed. An ocean is in every drop of water. A brain is in every cell. A desert is in every grain of sand. A harvest is in every crop. A rainbow is in every colour. A dance is in every movement. A song is in every sound.

THE WHOLE IS IN EVERY PART OF THE WHOLE.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

Shit, my head is blowing up. Interesting read.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=SSSqc4MTPCk

I’m pretty sure I have made unwanted shit happen..by worrying it into existence..
>unfortunately I can’t seem to make it work the other way round

A jewish trick but 100% real. Meddling with it grants you a one way ticket to hell. Don't do magic kids.

We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

more like 1922.

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

>they haven't read The Kybalion or the Emerald Tablet

Alright I'm interested. How should I start?

I'm so disillusioned as a 30-year-old man that I'm reverting to my original goals as a very young child: To be the world's first REAL superhero, to be an astronaut and to be a ninja. I have realised for quite a while now that I can become all three at the same time simply by awakening my siddhis. For example, I can be a ninja-themed superhero who has awakened a siddhi which enables me to survive in outer space without a space suit (among other siddhis that I plan to awaken). So me being able to survive in outer space without a space suit would make me a ninja-themed superhero astronaut. And I have one more goal - to achieve liberation from the cycle of birth and death in this incarnation of mine. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this incarnation of mine. Once I awaken my siddhis, I will become the world's first REAL superhero. My superhero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I know it will be a hard and thankless life, but I am ready for it. I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.

tel megiddo

Thats a load of bunk. Snowflake esque ice crystals only form in free fall.

>Thats a load of bunk.

I'm not a science expert (as I'm sure you can already tell), but I have no doubt whatsoever that Emoto's experiments are not bunk. I will not unquestioningly believe anything you say, I will find out whether what you have said is true or not by myself. The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you!

It's science that hasn't been translated into mathematics yet.

Jewish trick. High practicioners, such as LaVey, fought the Axis.

Think about it seriously for a minute. It's against natural law. The Kikes promote magic. However, they attack God.

Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Take it to /x/ you dumb ass pizza maker, magic was simply a pre-scientific lens to view the world through, retard.

I've heard ideas like these before, and I think they ultimately stem from Platonism and Gnosticism, but also Indian metaphysics i.e. God is everything / the eternal now. Do you know of any perhaps more contemporary and/or secular resources related to these ideas?

Anton also was a cuckold.

>Do you know of any perhaps more contemporary and/or secular resources related to these ideas?

Read the book 'The Holographic Universe' by the late Michael Talbot. It's my most favourite book of all time.

you rock bro, I will buy your book

your brain is also a muscle when I use that word, as is your heart and also your mind but above all else I mean literally your muscle tissue.
the ultimate redpill is understanding magic, it's full compass, the entire spectrum and then to reject all of it as a crutch that would weaken your flesh and then to retain your knowledge and also seek out the ability to make your body as strong and as healthy and as USEFUL TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU AS POSSIBLE

magic like philosophy and debate and the news are similar in one very nasty regard and that is that they are all tools to steal away your precious time and energy.

pffft

no

youtube.com/watch?v=ys0HyevZpQg

>41 replies

What does this thread has to do with politics ?

I forgot to add that David Bohm was a scientist who came up with the Holographic Universe theory (as a scientific theory) and Karl Pribram was a professor who INDEPENDENTLY came up with a holographic model of the human brain. All of this is mentioned in Talbot's seminal book 'The Holographic Universe'.

There is no such thing as magic and if someone else tells you otherwise he is trying to manipulate you.

>you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather
If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God; for like is known by like.
Leap clear of all that is corporeal, and make yourself grown to a like expanse with that greatness which is beyond all measure; rise above all time and become eternal; then you will apprehend God. Think that for you too nothing is impossible; deem that you too are immortal, and that you are able to grasp all things in your thought, to know every craft and science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself higher than all heights and lower than all depths; bring together in yourself all opposites of quality, heat and cold, dryness and fluidity; think that you are everywhere at once, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave; grasp in your thought all of this at once, all times and places, all substances and qualities and magnitudes together; then you can apprehend God.

But if you shut up your soul in your body, and abase yourself, and say “I know nothing, I can do nothing; I am afraid of earth and sea, I cannot mount to heaven; I know not what I was, nor what I shall be,” then what have you to do with God?

Once the student is ready

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=t6Hp2WANepc

I am doing the same, you need to focus on your nation brother, from what I understand Australia is owned by the queen and produces all the world's uranium

thats not a good thing

>It's against natural law.
it's a deeper understanding of natural law

Sounds like we're going to have to deport you to wakanda, desu....

Magic exists, it's just that scientific journals do not accept papers that say that something is due to magic, so you have to make up an explanation for it. It doesn't have to be true, all that matters is that it is better than anything previously published.
Also, certain things cannot be researched or you lose your job and get blacklisted. The biggest one being Metaphysics.

Is this why our countering them with ancient chaos magic is so powerful? It's more ancient, more basal.
Every time we invoke Kek, we seem to cause some time of chaos and havok that undermines the Jews. They can't quite seem to understand what is happening. Time and time again this seems to happen.

I prefer this one

youtube.com/watch?v=zPf_PJlJsJQ

Youve never been trained in logic have you?

pffft

no

youtube.com/watch?v=vuWAO9QSG2Y

>The biggest one being Metaphysics.
superconductivity also

This thread is what happens when they remove math and meritocracy from the school system.

I prefer this in the faggy euro genre

youtube.com/watch?v=H88-LpXzKsA

You are now aware the brain named itself
You are now aware the brain told you its the most important organ in your body
You are now aware that your mother/fathers brain named your brain
You are now aware that you move your body on pure instinct you don't know how you do it and if you concentrate on how you're doing it your brain will shut you down it's the same for breathing

ive never been trained period

Any luck on researching where your father went? Have you tried wakanda?

Fuck off, faggot. I'm going to Naboo!

You should be proud.

After all, you've never had anybody to tell you shouldn't be.

I've never heard of a healthy or successful reader of any of those texts you sugest when a person allows themselves to be consumes by them to be redefined by those books. They become shut ins at best or go out seeking worldly power over everything and anything but power over their own bodies which they let waste away. I dont care about your faggot logic.

Till that earth.

This is very blue-pilled low level New Age diluted bullshit. Yeah, ideas kinda eternally exist, but time is nonlinear, so you kinda have several eternities simultaneously. Uniquiness of everything in the universe proves that there is an originality, and there are subtle differences in versions of similar sings.

Literally, stop reading new age bullshit, its a very misleading crap.

The universe is not fundamentally rational. It was but is now insane.

There is "the third tree".
The Tree of Wisdom. Counterbalances Life and Knowledge; is the harmony of the two. God as undifferentiated, prereflective unity fell into multiplicity so as to become differentiated, conscious unity. Tree of Wisdom represents this. God is a spiral. After the Tree of Wisdom's fruits have been eaten by the triumphant solar man, the cycle will start again at a higher potency. What it would mean for celestial man to "fall" at that stage is incomprehensible to us who have not even seen the end of this cycle, and indeed, few even know it exists.

>(((known))) science is unprovable using positivist methodologies and contains characteristics normally associated with same sex attraction

Thanks!

Let's get some HOLLOW EARTH VIBES up in this BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSdJVCjRZa0

>Also, certain things cannot be researched or you lose your job and get blacklisted.
Wilhelm Reich had some interesting ideas.

GROW UP KID. SANTA ISN'T REAL.

Bullshit. Yes, time is nonlinear, but ideas also eternally exist. Now I will explain the nonlinear nature of time. Everyone is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (which are us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose that for whatever reason. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there is free will. So in other words, we do not have free will in a relative sense, but we DO have free will in the absolute sense.

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. What we call 'reality' is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. You can also rewind the movie (i.e. go into the 'past') and go into the 'future' by fast-forwarding the movie. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

Ancient poo magic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kelb5IGbLXM

its like a curse when you look through those books at the very least. Your body becomes weak and smelly and you become paranoid and awash with delusions- you believe you can actually become a president despite being a cripple. Maybe there's some protection rituals you can perform to bind or banish demons or the like- I have a better ritual for you. It's called exercise, eating right and going to bed on time. Getting fresh air and fresh water. The path you will follow will heal not only your body, your spirit, and the soul of the this planet which is so covered in grime and filth it will make your head spin when you realize just how many steps we have to take to drink a damn glass of water these days. Image a world where you can turn on a faucet and drink the water that comes out..? I know, "too deep, man".

The only way to escape the prison of matter is to commit every crime imaginable. you don't reincarnate to get better, you reincarnate to get worse.

It is kinda correct, but science was hijacked by politics from the beginning. After a crush of organized religion, science as an institution started to fall apart, because in modern interconnected world its hard to impose some sort of metanarrative - essentially some sort of shared hallucination, and we immediately got to reproducibility crisis

/xpol/ threads tend to be short lived...

By the way, aussie, I'd suggest before you go all into trying to acquire abhinna powers (aka siddhis) you try to at least attain the first stage of awakening.
It isn't that abhinna powers are entirely worthless, but rather that they are short lived, and the attainment of mundane jhanas is very conditional.

There are many stories of ancient yogis using such powers to fly and losing their concentration mid flight because they saw a pretty flower or a beautiful woman and end up falling down. Anariya or mundane jhanas are not permanent and one can quickly lose the powers that can be developed with them if one changes one's lifestyle to one more impure.

puredhamma.net/dhamma/what-is-buddha-dhamma/power-of-the-human-mind-the-anariya-or-mundane-jhanas/

My very best wishes on your endeavor though.

Thanks for the kind words, other me!

Wow are you from the matrix?

Ohhh is see boy, you got confused in it.
>Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose that for whatever reason. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will.

This understanding is a big mistake that majority of mystics are doing, and than they got stuck, and they can not reach rubedo.

Sorry, but your life is not predetermined, and you are making choices right now, it's not a DVD recording that God is watching through you eyes.

Think more and you will understand why, but you are repeating a VERY common mistake, and I see were this mistake usually comes from - you can not explain apparent rigidity of a physical world around you. The answer is - it's not rigid at all.

The genie promised powers and made his bottle look so great. Genie was bad he tricks you into the bottle. In the earliest story. Dont be a spoke in the wheel or a fly in the web.
They bowel their heads to pray to the neon God they made.

You're welcome!

>Sorry, but your life is not predetermined

Sorry, but your life IS predetermined at the physical level of 'reality'. You have free will only at the most fundamental level of 'reality'. In this world, you are only experiencing the experiences you chose for yourself beyond this world.

hey so when you reincarnate, when do you reincarnate? Can you reincarnate 20 yrs ago? As a rock or something?

Ha ha ha ha nice

>Be millenial
>can't math
>can't into computer science
>can't into any science
>spent youth playing "Magic"
>actually spent youth sucking off friends cause too autistic to get grills
>my Jewish humanities professor told me that all races are equal and multiculturalism is our greatest strength
>I'm a tranny now

Fucking millenials got Jewed so hard

Pathetic

Actually Zeno's paradoxes already deal with the issue you are talking about (about the impossibility of motion).

Its trying to make you feel very special. The Genie has been trying it out on us all. A dopamine the ego it knows what you like and want. Seek Jesus do not ever be deceived. They will reap what they sow. Jesus is the man who died to save all of us sinners. He is faithful and true he loved everone, he sums up all the laws with do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Love he hasn't forgot you he has you carved in the palm of his hand he is THE ALMIGHTY God's avatar!

Pepsi is alchemic nigredo, raw chaos-stuff minimally refined for consumption. the mindless urge to consume sugary carbonated beverages is indicative of Freudian death drive, where all beings long to return to the primordial fizz of the void

You can reincarnate as whatever you want (including a rock) and you can reincarnate whenever you want (including in the so-called 'past', because time is non-linear). I once remember reading about how the author Michael Newton (who wrote the book Journey Of Souls) reported a case where one of his research subjects liked reading about the history of the founding fathers of the United States of America. He was deeply interested in that subject because he was preparing to become one of the founding fathers - a step backwards in history - in his next life and wanted to be sure that he would do a good job! Notice that this involves stepping backwards in time. This implies that your next life will not necessarily be one that comes historically after your current one. Your next life in your sequence of incarnations could be in what we call the 'past' OR the 'future' - or perhaps even a parallel version of what we call the 'present'. I've read accounts by some self-proclaimed remote viewers who claim to have been able to travel not only throughout space, but throughout time as well. This makes sense, because space and time are both expressions of each other.

Sorry man but you are blind, but you will eventually (or not) understand what I am saying. At every moment with every act of free will you literally destroy and reassemble the entire universe, to make even a small single movement. You are choosing your experiences right now, and there is not so much difference between choosing them now or some time BEFORE you were incarnate, because the past literally is non-existent.

Magic isn't real, religion isn't real, it's just you alone in the universe holding your dick.