MC has Jesus-tier power nullification ability

>MC has Jesus-tier power nullification ability
>fistfights
>punches women
Why haven't i thought of watching this series yet? So redpill me Indexfags,what am i in for? And i also heard this was a really long series,in what order should i watch it? Need information also on the LNs

Other urls found in this thread:

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off, don't watch the Railgun spinoff except Railgun S ep 1 to 14 which is best arc. The Index anime involves awesome characters, badass fights, but alot of mediocrity as well as the show wastes it's potential

The anime is mediocre and rushed, The novels is contrived bullshit that has a shitton of characters because the author prefers quantity and not quality.

FUKOU DA

1. S1 is decent, but boring The LNs do better, because most stuff is at least explained
2. S2 gets damn awesome around the last few episodes S2 ends where shit starts hitting the fan
3. Yes, 40 LNs and about 30 side stories, only 13 volumes and 1 side story were adapted
4. You should watch it by release order together with Railgun but honestly, any order would do
5. Go through the archives and search for user Raildex in the name fields, find him/them and search for a link that may please you
6. Also, the spin-off mangos are good, you should definitely try them

MC's power sucks. It only equalizes the playing field and doesn't give him a direct advantage.

Motivational speeches and punching for S1, 2 and 3.
If they are going to adapt the whole thing, even well into NT, then just eternal suffering.

>in what order should i watch it?
Release order, so Index -> Railgun -> Index II -> Railgun S. The movie takes place in the middle of Index II, but since it's fairly standalone you can just watch it whenever.

it's fucking garbage
just watch railgun s1

Is the spin off is the actual show?

I thought I had the LNs on my hard drive but I guess it was on the one that died like last year.

>not having a portable hard drive
>not using cloud storages
I'm not judging you, infact I used to be stupid like you.

>redpill
The correct English word would be "enlighten", crossboarding scum.

Reading these LNs is such a fucking drag. I just skipped over the whole civil war arc to get to the characters that actually mattered and the fiamma fiasco-of-a-climax, then NT starts and it turns out a loli from somewhere along the way from one of the side novels I skipped was actually important.Hopefully the anime consolidates this clusterfuck of shit so I don't have to waste more life than necessary on it.

I thought I had put them on my new one. It's all lost now.

>poor kid doesn't like reading

Where can I find good quality Railgun raws?

If you plan on doing Railgun too there is a couple options: toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Timeline

>So redpill me
You have to go back
/pol

It does though. If mage/esper can only fight with thier special abilities they are fucked they cant use them. Look at what happened with accelerator.

>jesus has power nullification ability

>series states MC's power negate's God's power
>OP claims MC's power is God's power

Are we watching the same show?

Light Novels take like a few hours to read one volume you lazy fuck

>redpill me
Kill yourself, newfag.

>for a whole week, all the new threads trying to shill new Index trash used pictures of Railgun characters until they were told to cut that shit out
That should give you a big clue which spinoff is the real gem of the franchise

Don't listen to the faggot above my post.
The real "real gem" is Astral Buddy.

>redpill me
Come the fuck on.

it's almost as if railgun characters are in the main series

Anyone that is saying its garbage is a season 3 denialfag in the 'anger' stage of grief. The show is definitely watchable, and a solid 7/10. The adaptation itself leaves much to be desired, and frankly is rushed, but you still get the world building and characters, which is the strong point of the series as a whole.

Watch it in airing order. Index 1, Railgun, Index 2, Railgun S

t. novelfag

>the slut brigade
>real gem

Any idea if Accelerator will appear in the third season?

I see OP is a fellow connoisseur of r/TheRedpill. Greetings!

Yes since his one of the 3 main characters.

fuck off nigger

Dude, the 3rd season is gonna be amazing. The main characters are all developed and past their awkward scenes.

Biribiri will even accept her love for Touman.

Accel has a lot of very good scenes in what S3 is probably gonna cover, yeah.
It's one of the parts of the story where he is the most active.

>start watching Index S1
>vampires
I thought this was about magic and science

The Imagine Breaker is an erotic homing ability.

What do you think vampires would count as.
To be fair, if you continued to the end, they still make a point of it.

When I first saw the Index arc, I was getting upset at the whole "her mind is full" bullshit, and almost dropped the series over it, and then it caught me off guard by making the fact that its bullshit the entire point.

is this from the official manga?

Yes. Amusingly, a scene not present in the LN or anime as far as I know, which is rare.

I hate index so fucking much

Why isn't saten on a leash?

They had Oriana backstory as well.

Dyson fans are so fucking cool, it's a shame they never really took off.

>Jesus-tier power nullification
But does he have the rest of the package? I mean, Jesus could turn water in any potion, was inmune to water attacks. He could also duplicate any item, I mean, that's broken as fuck when combined with premium or legendary ítems, imagine a party where all tanks have celestial armor and excalibur. Not even killing him works since he respawn later inmune to what killed him and the weapon that killed him becomes a legendary item he can duplicate. Why use parties when you can just use Jesus? And that's ignoring how broken a healer he is, casting revive after revive and never running out of MP. And even though they retired him all the leaks say he will come back with even stronger buffs and summoning skills. The point I want to make is, Jesus needs a nerf

they're lame as shit. fucking nerd

no, they are literally just smaller fans and a shitty wind spreader

Its more accurate to say that Jesus, the son of God, becomes a plane human when Touma is too close.

Jesus Nullification.

>plane human

He is still one hell of a brawler with endurance off the charts. Like really, what was God thinking?