Why do you assholes hate women so much

Why does it seem like everyone here hates women? Is it because none of you have ever had a girlfriend or even had sex before? If you feel the need to lie to a person on a swazlandic beer brewing forum that you will never meet it means that you are insecure AF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8dDNLwBniH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally im a truecel

I don't hate women. I just want a return to the gender roles that nature crafted for us, and that the world followed for 99% of human existence, before it all was subverted and, unsurprisingly, started going to shit. Feminist retards interpret this as taking power away from women and therefore being inherently bad or coming from a place of hatred for women in general.

>Why does it seem like everyone here hates women?
What reason is there to like them?

I left my fiancee because she was a cunt. They're all miserable cunts. Lmao

Why do you hate your geographic location?

>gender roles

I dont recall the men of old shit posting on Chinese cartoon websites

They haven't actually had a women and don't know what one is.

I love women. The problem is that what we see today are not women. In fact my girlfriend gets upset when I refer to these feminists and slut as women

because they do cringy shit like that for attention look guiz im just like u

>the only saving grace of a woman is sex
Lmao, if only. They're all trash.

I don't hate women like I don't hate jews but I can't trust either in leadership positions

Because women think seeing the world as it truly is, instead of how each individual woman wants you to see it, is hate.

>we hate women
This statement is retarded.
It is stupid to hate women, hating a woman id like hating a dog that barks too much. The dog barks because it craves attention women are the same.

> Is it because none of you have ever had a girlfriend or even had sex before?
Maybe it's the polar opposite?
womyn have no honour or allegiance towards their country and family in most cases...
When given freedom they tend to ruin their own countries.
Do i hate them? no.. but i do detest that kind of behaviour

Faggots. That's why. 100% faggots. Just can't accept it so they do shit like "Return of the Kangz" to feel good about their secret faggotry.

>it means that you are insecure AF

And why should an incel feel secure? All we want is love, so post tits or GTFO.

>Meme flag
Check
>Uses strawman non-argument
Check
>Makes baseless assumption as support for said non-argument
Check
>Claims that because of these 2 previous clauses, this third one must be true
Check

Like clockwork

Is this a scanlation? What was the original text in Nippon say?

i dont hate women and i find a lot of the bitterness here towards women to be pretty pathetic actually.

Because women are cunts, and their personalities are shit. If it weren't for my cock constantly poisoning my reasoning, I would have already cut ties with all these sluts.

Think about women soon after cumming on one, without your cock whispering shit in your ear, and you will realize how much they suck.

This is actually the best post so far in this bait thread. I legit never thought of it that way. In fact I would go so far as to say white knights never get laid. And that the lossless Virgin trope only works foe their male allies.

Cause they have some magical fucking anti beta force field. Case in point, in highschool there was always a few hot girls in classes I was in but the chads who had better social skills were always getitng them easy. I dont even care about NPC males getting NPC girls anymore desu they dont see the matrix the deep state put us in and I'd rather not be clueless like them. I have a lot of pent up sexual frustration from not losing virginity so long and seeing all the roasties on Sup Forums has caused my mental attitude towards women to change. I've literally went from just wanting to touch boobs in early high school to wanting to straight up ignore womens feelings and do them doggie style when I get laid first time but problem is women who would probably want this are STD ridden. I think Im pretty well an incel at this point and dont care. Im positive I can change if I ever get in a long term relationship and stop having hatred towards women for past failures.

I dont hate woman

I Own 2

>we want love
>post tits

this is why no one likes you

I wouldnt even say yes to this. What I would say, that there are specific political problems with women and politics that need to be adressed and are of serious importance for whites.

agree?

>gender roles

actually, that is a legitimate construct, as is gender. Look up gender switching in Albania that predates western feminism.

>womyn have no honour or allegiance towards their country and family in most cases...

and you cant blame them for it. What you mentioned are mens jurisdictions.

We do not hate women, we hate a lot(but obviously not all) of the western women of today that have been brainwashed into becoming human trash.

Oh muhammed you kidder.

It’s like you’re reading from my journal.

We love women tho. Some loud MGTOWeres aren't really representative of us.
Are SJWs representative of all Americans?

Im a based Christian and Arian

please print this out and put it on a shirt. cut the pussy out to make the girl and sam bigger on the printed t

I don't hate womens

>peoplekind thinking its people

It's a Sup Forums tradition with a specific purpose. I wouldn't say that in any other context

There's just as many subverted, pathetic, indignant men in western shockers as there are women. Most people here are actually just bitter because they don't have experience with women or they have few bad experiences. Women are great on the inside; loving, caring, empathetic. Today's culture has tried to seen these qualities out of a lot of them though, just as it tries to cull the masculine qualities of men. Postmodernism is truly trash.

Just wait till you date one and when you break up she fucks one of your “friends” or you catch her texting her exes while your together kek. Getting Red pilled on women in addition to the JQ is almost too much for the average man.

-dumb
-weak physically and mentally
-entitled

men are much better

chek'd

>1 post by this ID

I don't hate women in general

i unironically hate women ama

This

Its because a lot of this board is from /r9k/. Youre pretty spot on with the rest op.

I think you have it wrong. /r9k/ is the virgin board. A lot of members on Sup Forums have had relationships.

Hate is a strong word. I'd say the people of Sup Forums have a lot of trust issues with women, as modern society has allowed women to become fucking awful. They don't even act like women or even properly mannered humans.

>everyone here hates women
just white women
asian women master race

>posting pictures of abuse victims
not
cool

Not everyone, those who have a wife, fiance or girlfriend just keep it to themselves

got a WINrar here

They are called bitches for a reason

what does pol think about CEO women?

BECAUSE THEY WON'T GIVE ME PUSSY! I'M SO NICE TO THEM BUT THEY STILL WON'T GIVE ME PUSSY!
youtu.be/8dDNLwBniH0

Most men don't understand women and vice versa, because of different personality traits, which creates conflicts. Plus everyone has their quirks from their younger years, which don't help.

i dont hate women

i just realize that theyre subhuman trash

so basically you want to go back to a system you only know through books, movies, and memes created by a bunch of larpers on an afghani finger puppet forum where you work your whole life for an ungrateful parasite in the hopes she shits out more parasites but that's cool cus they look like u?

why?

Suck my cock, fag enabler. Women are worthless whores and nothing else, we would gave a far better society if we kept them out of politics

I dont hate woman, I hate what they have come due to jewish influence.

>Why does it seem like everyone here hates women? Is it because none of you have ever had a girlfriend or even had sex before? If you feel the need to lie to a person on a swazlandic beer brewing forum that you will never meet it means that you are insecure AF

Because 99% of them are self loathing cunts who take their shit out on men and bleed them dry like parasites with 0 fucks given.
They are the niggers of gender.

That's a very cynical way of looking at life

cucks
naive

that's gotta be it, jews, blacks and women ARE ALL NIGGERS

We don't have to walk on eggshells for the sake of your feelings here or blow smoke up your ass because there is zero chance of sex with you as a result.

In real life, men do both of those things, because that's how you get laid. This also produces a feeling of unwarranted self importance in women.

What you see as "hate" is in fact just reality. You are not in fact a perfect princess demi godess who can do no wrong like everybody IRL tells you you are. You're a grubby meat sack the same as everyone else - and likely a particularly vapid one at that.

Checking those doubles

What a weird fucking beady eyed mimic girl
If she lived in my country the only reasonable course of action would be to take that fun and rape her with it
Creepy ass bitch
Probably airsoft

We let them out, we tried it.. It's time to count our loses and get back to reality.
Play time is over ladies. You're not capable of grown up shit.

tits twat

Because I’m an incel, like most Sup Forumsyps

no, that's a blunt and concise description of what the average man was in post industrial western society. or do u have a more accurate description?

Grills r gay

Pointless thread, sage it

because i see them as inferior and i hold contempt for everything inferior

also checked

> If you feel the need to lie to a person on a swazlandic beer brewing forum that you will never meet it means that you are insecure AF
sounds like personal problem (that you have)

we like 2d women

Do not put any woman on a pedestal.. they are scum, in 80% of cases worst then any man.
>Also just pay a hooker and stop dreaming about some ugly meat trap.

I hate the lack of women. The female creatures of today are not women. Anytime a woman feels empowered by anything other than her mate she has abandoned the true nature of what it is to be feminine. Women always had power but they abandoned it to become the worst examples of men. They can never have our form of power but they'll burn society down just the same to try to get it. It would be the same as men trying to reshape and legislate their way into giving birth.

check

Why do you think they are inferior? There are women who are superior to both you and me in many areas.

I like the flag, I'm also jewish if that makes it any better for you nazis