archive.is/USzFD
youtu.be/lA45LK3qyrE
archive.is/8JTS0
youtu.be/EFK8UKvqYig
youtube.com/watch?v=G3YEZihj5TY
youtube.com/watch?v=lA45LK3qyrE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kellyanne.

Trump is a liar. he lied on his very first day in office.

Ben here. What now, Sup Forums?

EL SHADDAI, YHWHS ARMY IS COMING TO FIGHT THE DARKNESS

Have any CACA DACAs gotten the boot yet?

damn....

>North Korea has offered to freeze its illicit nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs to engage in talks with the United States, South Korean officials said Tuesday.
>archive.is/USzFD

I just voted in Texas.

Let’s pray for 6 more years of El Rato

I know. I remember him saying
>"i promise, user is not a huge faggot"
and yet here you stand before me

MAGA

Stole this from other thread but LOOK guys! Belgium bros actually doing it right.
youtu.be/lA45LK3qyrE
>Succesful mission
>Good optics
>Smart and intelligently dressed, no NAZI larpfags or skinheads present
All around good show. Belgium is a country again.

>"drumpfy will try to take credit for this"

Modern Liberalism is a mental disorder

when will we get results? im home sick today so can watch in real time

I hope you're all ready for white genocide

>The California Coastal Act for decades has scaled back mega-hotels, protected wetlands and, above all, declared that access to the beach was a fundamental right guaranteed to everyone.
>But that very principle could be dismantled in the latest chapter of an all-out legal battle that began as a local dispute over a locked gate.
>On one side, property owner and Silicon Valley billionaire Vinod Khosla wants Martins Beach, a secluded crescent-shaped stretch of sand and bluffs, to himself. On the other, generations of beachgoers demand continued access to a path long used by the public. The squabble has spurred a spate of lawsuits that now focus on whether Khosla needs state permission to gate off the road — and a string of California courts has said he does.
>Unwilling to back down, Khosla is now appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court over his right to shut out the public. His latest argument not only challenges the constitutionality of the Coastal Act — if taken up by the nation's highest court, it would put into question long-established land use procedures and any state's power to regulate development anywhere.
>"It's bold, it's arrogant, it wants to strike at the core of our society,"
>archive.is/8JTS0
/ourpoo/?

>press conference with Löfven
this can't end well... does Norway also look bad whenever Sweden shits itself? be honest

Trump could win a Nobel Prize if this works out, and in the top 5 Presidents in history if he solves the Korean issue

>look mom, i posted it again

That's nice sweetie

AIPAC conference today. Death to traitors
youtu.be/EFK8UKvqYig

>"American empire"

Literally no such thing.

You're right. He did lie; we will never actually get sick and tired of winning.

I hate this kike so much

>Modern Liberalism is a mental disorder
It's reaching critical mass indeed.

How long until Sam Nanburg commits suicide?

lol
the dem is actually leading in the new poll for the PA-18 Special Election. The seat is so red that the Dems didn't even put up a candidate in 2016 and lost by almost 30 points in 2012

There is no “real time” tracking for primaries. Check after the evening news I suppose.

Or just look for the pdf on the secretary of states website

refugee feces

also when nk called our president a dotard, remember how fucking moist the media and the liberals were? Fucking pathetic

You do know the Nobel price is Swedish, yes?

MAGA

Good. May all nations prosper under the banner of nationalism against the leftist parasites.

Yet.

Guys I'm just eating my last ration of jerky and the blizzard isn't letting up. Send help. Or at least post more state awoos so I can die peacefully. Please... check in...

Bane wasn't right, but he wasn't wrong either

I mean i guess TECHNICALLY there is as the us has multiple territories kinda under our control while not being part of the USA

Let 'em try

>being this much of a low IQ brainlet

is there any chance at all that he could lose his seat? Seems extremely unlikely tbqh

There is no empire without an emperor.

This is why we should be an all white country.

Donald Trump will be removed from office next year, that's now become apparent. But if he can at least crack down on bump stocks and free trade he can still leave a positive legacy

My MAGA!

its just primaries today? I thought it was the actual election...

The Peace prizes are Norwegian

It isn't "BRICS" so much as the fact that the ANC has been a bunch of Russian dicksuckers for the past 100 years, there is no reason for the ANC to change now. And Russia would have nothing to gain from protecting the whites. Russia does not help the Syrian government out of a moral interest to protect the Shiite and Christian minorities from the Sunni-Arab majority, Russia does so because politically the Shiites and Christians in the Middle East have historically aligned with Russia while Sunnites have aligned with America. Likewise in Europe the nationalists align with Russia, while the cuckservatives align with America. In Latin America the communists align with Russia while the reactionaries align with America.

Russia has no ideology beyond benefiting Russian interests and protecting white South Africans does not benefit Russian interests. The question is whether the US will wake up and realize that a white South Africa is a US-aligned South Africa or if the US will continue to be cucked by commies internally.

Earth is our domain for now, soon Space.

He has 5 people fighting him for his seat, so it’s possible, but people often look for the name they know

>not having a 6lb eye of round roast in the freezer so you can make more whenever you run out
I am so disappointed in you user

If they rule that Vinod has a right to restrict easement, expect California to start seizing coastal land.

It’s the Texas primaries, other states are having special elections

>human trafficking is okay if I like how the people look.

How far is South African Russia-aligned anyway? From what I can see the ANC is too corrupt to effectively work towards anyone's interests besides their own. I would consider SA neutral rather than leaning towards one side or another.

>Vargas literally admits to living in the US for the gibs
>"plz don't send me to duterte, he will shoot me for being a traitor and a parasite"

I also like that Trump has advocated for ramping down useless conflicts where we gain nothing, but the left pretends he's fucking Bush when king nigger tried to invade Syria and Libya.

That picture has got to be fake

>GIVE ME REDDIT UPVOTES XD
Never had such blind rage for a person than I do for shapiro

>and the blizzard isn't letting up.

Sounds like you are at the heart of winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3YEZihj5TY

I was lazy and didn't prepare for this storm last weekend. Now I'm kill.

Don't die, fren

no, dirtniggers actually look like that

But it IS awesome? Banjo boy is like a clock that's wrong twice a day instead of right. Just when you like him he Jews it all the fuck up.

Stay warm, fren.

>queue Christian persecution
It will be global, friends. Just remember the most oft given commandment:
Be not afraid.

Texan user here-- why should I vote in the primary at all. Why not wait until the real election.

>expect California to start seizing coastal land
This wouldn't surprise me. Although, that would piss off what's left of the wealthy that they desperately need to stay.

you're gonna have to brave the weather if you want food. Go to McDonalds, they're probably still open

Most of the elder statesmen of the ANC would have received training by KGB and other Russian organizations, as well as funding from those same organizations. When the communists were trying to take over Angola in the 1980s the Soviets provided generals and high-tech cutting-edge anti-air equipment to try and shoot down the South African airforce backing up the anti-communists while the Cubans sent 100,000 black Cuban communist soldiers to Angola. The ANC, likewise, had their training camps in Angola and their soldiers were there fighting.

Then the Soviets, Cubans, ANC and Angolan communists got fucking destroyed at the battle of Cuito Cuanavale and that effectively ended the USSR's unheard-of war against South Africa. We note that at the time this was happening they were under sanctions by most of the world, making their victory more impressive.

He lies pretty much constantly. You're a fool for believing in him.

>hear tornado sirens going off
OH SHI-
>state wide tornado alarm test scheduled for tues morning
fug...any other KS user freaked out by that?

You just aren't smart enough to get Richard and Mortimer.

I recommend to look up kriya yoga to live on prana. read up on the vim hof breathing technique, it will strengthen your body and make you resistant against the cold.

I also recommend staying away from meat.

big words, Ben

Bingo. I imagine the Chinese will get in on this. I wonder how bad smuggling operations will occur under this scenario.

>take the guns now, due process later
what did he mean by this?

Lol that's not the definition at all. Rome was an imperial Republic before Caesar, so was Carthage, so was 19th century France etc. etc.

Also, we have an emperor now

>he has to worry about tornados

Tornado sirens are tested every wednesday at Noon in Arkansas

>t. I get my news from multinational corporations and the CIA

Did California really want private entities to maintain beaches for them?

>cuckifornia voted to increase taxes on business owners who were getting breaks from the new tax reform plan

California does not even pretend it wants to exist at this point, the dumbasses in that state will always vote Democrat and then will act confused when the government cucks them to death.

I should note further that Red Dawn was just a movie in North America, but Red Dawn: Nigger edition almost happened in South Africa as the Soviet empire's generals were baring down on the northern border of South Africa in the province of Southwest Africa.

ask the giddy sandnigger that was seated next to him

What I mean is how does this reflect SA today? Looking at their politics, I don't see the slightest hint of them favouring one side over the other. Instead I see a corrupt mess that largely avoids significant foreign policy decisions.

>why should I vote
Yes, goy-g-guy, stay home and wait for the real election

Primary includes choice of sentator, representative, governor, most upper state government posts, as well as around 10 Texas amendment votes, such as abolishing abortion and capping property tax rate.

Also, my favorite one, the vote on whether a local municipal is allowed to build toll roads without voter consent

>Ark-in-saw
>not Ar-kan-sas
This confuses the foreigner.

praise YHWH, ben, el shaddai. we're fighting the darkness. also refer to this.

lol Trump would be laughed out of the roman senate. he speaks like a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=lA45LK3qyrE&feature=youtu.be

>tax reform passed
>norks neutered
>Trump's approval rate keeps rising
>(You) keep reeing

See the reason you hate Trump is because you don't pay taxes and don't have a job

>we've been meming Trump/bane crossovers for two years
>benji finally catches on
Hows he top this? "Pokemon Go" joke?

Mueller always gets his man.

>Ancient roman would sound at home in US senate.

>death to carthage

Happens, I'm almost out of all my frozen stocks because I didn't load up the last time various meats were on sale
>tfw only a dozen pretzel crusted tendies left

Sure confuses me

He said his electoral college win was the biggest in history. Thats false. he said his inauguration crowd was bigger than obama's. Thats false. He said multiple times he would release his taxes and he still hasn't. he also said mexico would pay for the wall. He also said no one in his campaign had any meetings with russians.

>so many lies they can't be posted or proven
Wow, I guess we're done for

I'm sure him holding it to himself would mean it would stay clean. The public leaves trash every where and ruins the area. South Beach Florida was great until they let the non locals visit. Now it's trash all over and full of spics.