not looking forward to it

WHY????

Take this moefied fanart out of here

It looks terrible.

Why?

Someone post it

ok
youtu.be/zCaPUMNlAr0

bad direction choices, it caters to a new crowd just like the new logh and it shows in its artstyle and the poor use of CGI in the preview

Literal WHO director.

Hermes sounds like such a dumb bishonen, I hate it. 0% smug.

Fuck LOGH is getting fucked over as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=lXEm5aaWHgI
I present to you, Kuroko no Basket in space. All hail Production IG.

what a shame

No potato, no watch

>Kuroboshi approved this

nigga if you only knew how bad things were

Holy shit, looks cheap as fuck. What a shame. Kino was the only thing I was looking forward to this season. Oh well.

That video had nothing to do wih Kino.

How about this?

Oh fuck. Stop.

who cares it was literally one second of a minute and a half long pv

yeah we're mad cause it's the fucking PV.
if you can't even make your PV look good, how is the series gonna look good?

it's fucking berserk all over again

But the PV did look good.
Are you stupid, it was literally one second

>we
lol

you're missing the point, user. 0 seconds of the PV should look bad.

Like the other guy said, you're missing the point. If even the PV looks that bad, then it's almost certain the show will have even more CG that bad.

if you go by the percentage that it shows up in the PV, then about 3 minutes of the entire run of the show would have shots like that.
Unless your assumption is that they selected what scenes would go into the PV based on if they were hand drawn or not, and that the reason that that 1 second is in there is because they ran out of hand drawn scenes, which I hope you realize is extremely silly, then there's little reason to assume that scenes like that would be a sizable portion of the show.

And if that's not convincing enough, then consider, it was only while she was riding hermes, and we saw way more shots of her on Hermes that didn't have her animated as CGI, and the majority of the stores don't really consist of her riding Hermes either.
But you both seem convinced that the 1 second in the PV is more representative of the show than the other 89 seconds so I'm sure this will all go over your heads.

Oh boy Berserk 2.0, I can't wait to be disappointed and quit anime for good.

>implying anime hasn't been a perpetual disappointment for years

By far the thing that offends me the most is CGI. It needs to fuck off entirely. No, there is not a single instance where it is OK. Shows like GuP for example would be infinitely better if everything was properly animated.

Etotama

While it had some REALLY well done CGI, I'd still prefer regular animation. The other thing CGI really lacks is having "blur frames" which can give good emphasis.

>Oh shit, More kino! This and Mushishi are two of my favorite anime.
>oh...they made her more girly and turned the art style from simple but distinct into utterly generic. Well, I guess thats not too bad, the animation was never what made the series good.
>Oh, they have CGI? Well, I guess thats ok if they have a limited budget.
>Hermes doesn't sound like a kid anymore and kino has a more feminine voice. Ok I don't really like that but I guess such things aren't really important

I dunno guys. The core of what made kino good was the characters and the stories. If they retain those it will still be good but all these changes are feeling like red flags to me.