Raildex

>there is a chance that best girl could be animated and voiced in your lifetime
Have you praised our lord and savior Miki yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l6QUBe4TQDo?t=6h36m22s
youtu.be/l6QUBe4TQDo?t=6h42m48s
youtu.be/em7wrEfWEX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NT's adaptation in 2020

Othinus a shit!

How would things be different if Gunha was a strong as Ollerus said he could be

>resorting to insults
Calm down.
>Mikoto is supposed to be a main character.
Not really. She may have been part of the side characters that appear more often but isn't really considered a main character. Like i said, she's still fleshed out enough so you can understand what her character is all about while not resorting to read Railgun. Just like it's the case with Accel. You don't have to read his spin off to know what he's all about, it just adds more detail to his character. If you have a problem with reading/watching the spin offs to learn more about them, then that's your problem.I'm not saying she received the best development, but you're simplifying it waaaay too much to the point that you think she's only a cock hungry whore and that's it. Her case in that regard is also 10 times better than what Itsuwa's is.

VO, next year.

I'm willing to wait that long. Hopefully the VO speculation is true and we at least get her voiced before then.
It's hard to say because Gunha doesn't really have any direction or purpose where that increased power would come in handy. Maybe Necessarius and other organizations would deem him a threat and he could get involved in the plot that way.

Yes. Most likely year given Railgun III is the year after and already teased by Railgun Editor.

Sure. I want her to realize that the position she's held before has always been the one that was best. That you weren't holding anyone back and it's okay to struggle. I want her to also be more honest with herself and actually speak up about what she wants as it would tie back to Nephthys monologue to her during NT13. Whether its for others or 'that idiot', you were always on the same stage and neither would want you resorting to this. The importance of your position in 'that idiots' eyes.

It was in the final stage of the Dengeki stream when they were going over the announcements. I can get the time stamp if you like

But Othinus is a shit and a murderer.

>It was in the final stage of the Dengeki stream when they were going over the announcements. I can get the time stamp if you like
Please do.

Mikoto should have a (Gekota branded) diary so that we could work out the timeline better, also its easy money if they do release it as a physical book

Only if we recharge the meme magic.

Anyone have pictures of Miki dogeza?

Soon

I'm Newbie around Sup Forums, I'm from Manila
where's Kamachi? (Buddy-kun) tell me He likes to sit in a corner somewhere.

So, why aren't you playing it?
Acqua playable soon

How do I Index?

Fuck off

>the volume that saved Raildex

>Knight leader isn't playable
>Niang Niang isn't playable
>Vasilisa isn't playable
>Chimera isn't playable
Why even bother

Soon

Time limit for bosses is fucking bullshit i can't do enough damage

Where they mention it:
youtu.be/l6QUBe4TQDo?t=6h36m22s and talk about how crazy the Announcement stage got due to the Index III announcement.
youtu.be/l6QUBe4TQDo?t=6h42m48s
Showing off all the requests and just how many requested it and Abe's funny stint + SoGeBu and Toaru Project tease.

>why isn't a game that's going to be getting continued updates going all the way to WW3 not have the late tier gasha characters I want right now??
Gee user I wonder

Transform as soon as possible

Then increase your damage stat, with proper builds you can reach Amata in the 30s~

Does it use real money?

It does but you really don't need to spend money on anything, especially with them throwing currency in your face early on and giving you a bunch of free rolls

I'm level 40 and i'm at OT 12 Misaka fight, i just can't do enough damage with Tsuchi gunspam

That's because Tsuchi gunspam isn't for damage, if you're level 40 don't be a pussy and just fight her

That's not how into Tsuchi. Just do the usual and run around until she railguns, get in, hit 'n run, repeat. Gun is for fuckers you really don't want to get close to, and even then it's only until you stun them, then you're still forced to go into melee if you want to actually kill anything.

>calm down
It gets tiring to have to repeat myself 50 times over beacuse half the anons on this board can't properly read and I do not "resort" to it since I don't believe having show the slightest hint of be convinced or having a hard time countering your arguments.

Basically what started it since I indeed got triggered, but then if she is not a main character why dioes she get so much pages? And why does she get suddenly so important without, in my opinion, having had more development than Itsuwa.
Accel is perfectly developed in the main series as I already showed here which Mikoto is not since you have to read Railgun and her side stories to have a decent character.
>If you have a problem with reading/watching the spin offs to learn more about them, then that's your problem
I have one when it's not only to learn more but to learn at all.
>I'm not saying she received the best development, but you're simplifying it waaaay too much to the point that you think she's only a cock hungry whore and that's it.
I'm not saying that, as you said her main (and only drive) is love. I'm not saying that love=cock hungry but that being the only trope well developed about a character of her importance. She has the place of a main character without the record to go with it.
>Her case in that regard is also 10 times better than what Itsuwa's is
I picked Itsuwa in regard of her love to Touma, which is the main thing defining her, but that's fine in her case since she is a side character. But well I will easily admit Mikoto has far better development than Itsuwa.

We really reached them, huh.

Inb4 they give her a dumb unfitting seiyuu like Aoi.

HI DENGEKI

I'm wondering if she's still going towards the "wrong path" after everything that happened in NT17. She seemed more like herself in NT18.
I also have this weird feeling that if she were to finally confess at some point, it'll probably be in the middle of a huge battle or something and will probably end up getting hurt pretty badly or something.

Nevermind, i just gave Tsuchi ALL my attack stickers to reach 2000 attack and gunspammed her ass

Tell us when you beat OT14 user.

He'll have a hard time, magic characters are better for cheese

>early on
Even later on it's pretty common. You're assured 50-100 from dailies, 50 from the fake PvP bag unless you're saving for Tsuchi/Index, 200-400 weekly from the free for all and whatever we get from the guild's weekly payment, not counting world quest grind and assorted compensations.

Yeah but they swarm you a lot more, like if you wanted to "reroll" you can just keep restarting until you get 10 rolls

I'll agree that Mikoto's development is mainly centered around Touma in the Index novels, and hasn't received that much development in other regards compared to Accel, but let's not forget that her series was released way earlier than Accel was, so i'm guessing Kamachi didn't want to develop her in two places at once, when he can just focus on other things, so he simply focused on developing her other aspects in Railgun. I get what you're trying to say. That it's stupid to have to read a spin off to learn about those other developments. I just don't really see an issue with it. Maybe it's because i know that every novelfag also follows the Railgun spin offs, so they know all about her character and it doesn't bother me.
Since she's my favourite, i would have also liked her getting other types of development in the main story, besides her love for the T, believe me, but it just wouldn't be fair to other characters.

So were people expecting Aleister to be so close to his real life counterpart.

I had my suspicions after OT10.

>"...ah ha ha! Zigzagging... seams..."
>("Wait a minute, is this even describing a human!?")
>("Can it be a cyborg or an android? Perhaps it means to add a goth-loli dress and wrap everything up as a chuuni girl. H-How insidious...!!")
I get that the eyepatch and cast could be referring to Othinus and Worst, but how come no one mentions this part? It could be talking about Kuriba.

>Tremble in fear, True Gremlin. There is great meaning in your doubt turning to impatience and then to fear. Listen, I no longer view you as a threat. You may have forgotten after living for so very long, but it is high time you gradually remembered what death feels like.
Anyone else want to see Aliester BTFO the magic gods?

Yes, and because I'm a novelfag and read about eveything Kamachi write including Railgun I can't dismiss Mikoto as "only T hungry" when reading the novels, but objectively I do think Kamachi messed up with her character getting development mostly in the spin off, as objectively having to read side materials to understand main things is bad writing.
>but it just wouldn't be fair to other characters.
It's a fair point, but again the author should be able to balace everything out and makes thing works.
As I already said It's not really Mikoto herself that bothers me, but how Kamachi handled her character.

*Aleister u secondary.

What is this error?

Superior sniff

>Stiyl gets replaced by Kuriba
Not even mad

Sandy vagina.

I want at least a piece of her

>As I already said It's not really Mikoto herself that bothers me, but how Kamachi handled her character.
Well atleast he's giving her more attention in the main story in these last volumes. Hopefully he's going into a nice direction with her development. What do you wanna see in it?

Update failed

>We'll only get one shot of the back of their heads at the very last episode
Aww

Can you use Mikoto as a video game console or personal computer?

Casual Vento soon lads

In the games only, take it or leave it
Same with Vento in the bath

Sherry doujins?

>doubting memes

So what are considered the best and worst novels of the series?

It's not doubting memes user, the meme is for it to exist. That's the proper platform for it to appear

Read them and make your own decision.

The proper platform is to be drawn by Haimura. And get a costume in mobage as a cherry on top

Her most relevant arc is long gone and nothing ever came of it. No one really liked her.

Manga Sherry is cuter, but no one is making doujins containing manga characters. (Unless its Baba)

There's nothing universally agreed upon but generally speaking
>Best: OT15, OT21/22, NT4, NT7, NT9, NT18
>Worst: OT6, 7, 9-11, NT2/3

Worst is almost always pinned on OT9, 10, and 11.

Its impossible to say best without a shitstorm though.

It'll be drawn all right, but the only way to see it is to get it as a drop in said game, because you can get those

Honestly the lack of development visible "focus of the chapter" development in side characters is one of my favourite things about Index. Touma is the character that just kind of jumps in and out of people's lives like crazy, so it makes sense that we wouldn't be privy to Mikoto's entire character arcs when (as a science character) she has shit to do that's completely separate from Touma, and only occasionally do they catch each other in the same place.

In a meta-sense, she interacts with Touma in only a few ways
1. Romantically, everything's safe and they just bumped into eachother walking around town. One of the few chances she has to relax around someone who she views as "stronger" than her (and not batshit insane).
2. Magic shit is going on, in which case Touma tries not to get her involved because magic/science side split and putting her in danger. Despite her wanting to help, and him being a hypocrite about it.
3. Science shit going on, where it's either Level 5 business already that Touma buts his nose into, or something that Railgun CAN stick her nose into "safely".

It kind of makes sense that outside number three, we don't really get any focus on her character development. And what little development we do get is mostly just learning her backstory.

Include OT18 for best and I agree. Carissa's arc as hype.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed OT7 given its reputation. Though it wasn't great either.

Gotta make your own decision by reading.

Oh, good point. Well then, carry on.

>Miki pulled through and delivered far more than he needed to
Apologize.

Getting an deeper insight on her thoughts, having her character take a completly different direction or keeping the same but her obsession impacting how the story develop like how it started with AAA before Kamachi chickened for whatever reason (still hoping it will go somewhereeven if it's a bit late).
Really upset about that, this moment she decided to use AAA while Touma refused to pick the gun was such a great parallel.
Only hope Kamachi does something with her.

Kamachi's black box technique is one of my favourites.

What happened in OT6 and 7?

I bet Kamachi made his big bad have a billion possibilities so he can go all out on the gory deaths

I never shitted on him though, I wanted games and got more than I expected

>there is a chance that best girl could be animated and voiced in your lifetime
Pic unrelated right? Othinus an irredeemable shit.

Official Raildex best girl ranking

GODDESS TIER
Othinus
Orsola
Will-tan
Itsuwa
Misaki

TOP TIER
Seria
WORST
Kanzaki
Kongou
Fukiyose

HIGH TIER
Estelle
Last Order
Dolly
Himegami
Yomikawa
Laura
Kongou
Awaki
Saten
Misuzu
Robutt

MID TIER
Rakko
Mikoto
Sasha
Saiai
Birdway
Mugino
Arisa
Fremea

LOW TIER
Scavengers
Lessar
Vento
Uiharu
Rikou
Umidori
Komoe
Yuuitsu

SHIT TIER
Index
Oriana
Kuroko
Hyouka
Angelene

WORSE THAN SHIT TIER
Frenda
Sherry
Haruue
Banri
Febri
All of Kamisato's harem.

No, he still give too much budget to SAO, he still killed HO on arrival, we still don't know if 3 is gonna be done properly.

The true question is how many of you othinusfags are going to pull through and use her in both games, so far Mikotofags are struggling to stay loyal

Gotta confess, never thought this ranking was particularly bad.

Stop misdirecting your anger onto him. Every single thing you said is wrong.

>Scavengers low tier
>Rakko only mid tier
triggered

Touma confirmed for celebrating christmas in Australia

Playing characters even when they're shit because of waifufagging is my especiality.

That is an interesting outfit. Is she a level 5? Can she beat Mikoto?

>how to ruin a thread in one post

It's not like Miki has that much control over what gets adapted and how, at least before Straight Edge happened. He just gets all the blame (and sometimes maybe praise) because he's often the messenger.

She's a magic god, that's like asking if the average person can defeat an ant.

Is Miki even the one to decide how much budget anime adaptations receive?

Black box technique? I've never heard that term.

If he's not responsible, why is he the one bowing down?

>I'm totally gonna announce HO during an Index event guys!
He should've known this was a bad idea

No. Which is why it's stupid. Aniplex decides the budget alongside the other production committee and that would apply to Warner for Index and HO. Dengeki Marketing should be blamed for HO. Not a fucking Editor who's now doing his best with more control.

Build for Mikoto?

Cut Scene of Toaru Majustu no Index 3 (related)
youtu.be/em7wrEfWEX4

Ladies & Gentlemen, save you energy

NT19 preview (probably) tomorrow (Oct 4-5),
next day, 2ch spoilers (Oct 6-7)
NT19 release at Oct 7 (wonder warp-cover was?)
a few days later (Oct 10), DBM N°58 - KmKz Content, (hope has some interview or NSchool novel)
2 days later Touma tell Shiage: He was level minus (Index manga #122) to begin Season 3 adaptation (Doc C arc)
Dengeki Playstation start with Virtual-on Manga Chp #1 (around Oct 12 to 15)
week later (Oct 26,27) We have Daioh Oct release with all spin-off's army
To add theaccelearorr suffering "_", at the end of the month (Oct 27 -31) 2nd Chp of Virtual-on Manga was release too

In November 27, 2017 We have (tankabon) Railgun Vol 13 and Astral-Buddy Vol.1
In December 27, 2017 Railgun has New original novel

*not a mention We will have (Season III) new VAcast info, and (like Miki in Eromanga/SAO ) tour inside studio-making productions

Are you that stupid? He's the Editor in Chief. Not the marketing guy, not the director, not the Aniplex/Warner Producer, but the first person to relay the news as part of the company who created the series. Of course he would be the first person to do it and all demand would go to Dengeki.

Is this worth watching? I don't have a lot of time to devout to watching, so I try to watch only good stuff.