imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 6
>Raqqa; SAA reportedly creates new formation by the name of Al-Sanadid Al-Jazzera Shield, designated for service in Raqqa province
>E GHouta; SAA takes control of Al-Muhammadiyah from FSA affiliate militia Faylaq al-Rahman
>Syrian flag was seen hoisted inside Hamouriyah city by civs in E Ghouta region
>E Ghouta; Jaysh al-Islam continue to hold on to Ar-Rayhan despite 3 day SAA offensive against them
>SAA impose full control on al-Asha’ari farms outskirts to the west of Hawsh Asha’ari town, town expected to fall soon
>Rebel defenses slowly collapsing as SAA in al-Muhamadiyah town advance toward Aftris and Hawah Qubaybat
>Latakia province; RuAf conducts airstrikes inside militant-controlled city of Jisr ash-Shugur, targeted bases belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party
>Russian transport plane crashes at Khmeimim airbase, kills all 6 crew members and 26 passengers
>Unconfirmed reports emerge that Syrian Kurdish forces are contemplating an offensive against Turkish-backed rebel groups in the Manbij region
>Israeli report; Ru has withdrawn all of the Su-57 fighters it stationed in Syria several weeks ago back to bases inside Russia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/snoBwtl6OnI?t=9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to Iran.

>American and allied total inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
>82,931+ Killed
>Syrian, Russian, Iranian, Hezbollah Terrorists, and Shia Terrorist Militias combined inflictied casualties upon ISIS:
>4767+ Killed
America defeated ISIS.

THIRD for BASED VUCIC

4th for death to asad

Jeez, how cucked are burgers?

> US Vice President Mike Pence has hailed the bond between their country and Israel as “the best they have ever been," while addressing the annual conference by the pro-Israel AIPAC lobby group. "We stand with Israel because that's what the American people have always done," he said. "We stand with Israel because her cause is our cause, her values are our values, her fight is our fight."

ovo je zajebancija ,photoshop?

5th for mummy

I actually lost count at how many times pootin has postponed ww3 now, the afrin deal was just the most recent example

Damn this guy to Hel seriously

youtu.be/snoBwtl6OnI?t=9s

Disgusting.

t. friendless kissless NEET waifuless gay jew

Fresh articles & stuff:

→→→→→

Kiram Dahane Malezi.

>i left nationalism long time ago, it is useless my friend
Good goy. Forget about nationalism while the jews grab all of your lands in name of their ethnostate.

Assad sold his country to russia so he can stay in power, after the war ends russia and iran will be in complete control of syria.

Death to Nupol

She's got a wart on her tit? Yikes.

Only autists that never held a gun want WW3.

SLAVA ROSSI

based poland and holland

What can you expect from people that have been born into slavery? They claim to be free yet they are slaves to jews.

I dont get you faggots. You make fun of anti-nationalists and hate arab nationalists like me.
Make up your mind.

WTF I TOLD YOU TO MAKE SADDAM EDITION YOU EUROKEK.

ABANDON THIS THREAD NOW

Being a nationalist is the same as being the goodest of goys

Because you got nothing to be proud of, dummy.

Sectarianism/racism =/= nationalism

i don't know whos the real one, but are you sunni muslim ?

Your head would make a good noise on this bat.

most of the Iraqi army kills are actually from American enemy Shia militias retard

Stop with your spam.

Friendly reminder that /sg/ is not one person and hivemind is not implemented yet.

>I'm a sandnigger
Gas yourself

September eleventh involved neutron munitions

>Sectarianism/racism =/= nationalism
>Not being proud racist serctarianist

Retard

The US just exists to serve Israel. Once the US goes into civil war (not that hard as its already in decline and almost everyone has a gun) the Israelis will just look for another sugardaddy.

Did you used to go on #syriancivilwar ?

Stop spreading your lies, people should know the truth.

Nationalism is the biggest proof of a low IQ

Especially if the nationalist is arab, How can you be proud of your country if it was created by the french and the british ? they draw the maps and give the lands to us and deceive us, we believed all their lies, the solution is a global caliphate.

He claims to be a Christian but he lies.
He's actually a Mossad agent, it's been confirmed.

Koskesh farsi az koja baladi?

At least original one was christian from Lebanon.

This.
Altough watching this planet go full Sodoma and Gomorrah for it's degeneracy would be kind of fair in G*d's eyes I believe.

Good goyim !

If America wanted to defeat Isis they just needed to cut their funds.

Btw, America created Isis to isolate Damascus from Iran.

Im a christian.

why are we losing?

OH NO NO NO NO NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

>Christian arab nationlist

You should rethink all of your life you pathetic mong.

BIGGER

Keep dreaming

>what is pan arab nationalism

I think they just used a silly excuse when they've left a power vacuum for a Sunni Fatwa in Iraq and radicals collided with their interests.
Radical, useful idiots, Islamic State that is.

>russia does more airstrikes in 1 day than america does in 4 weeks
>HURR AMERICA WIN ISIS

Die like those coward green berets we saw die 2 days ago

Michael Alfaq was christian, you low brained Jordanian trashnigger.

Christian

>Alfaq
>al-Fugg :DD
:-DDDD

> Calling the only user that ideologically supports President Assad a mossad agent
> sends his burger tax dollars to Israel
This is why burgers will always be a joke on /sg/

what were you thinking about when you made this?
what does it mean?
are you autistic?

America and other Western nations has funded and backed radical islamists for over half a century, they haven't stopped just because of 9/11 if anything they have increased support.

>Shills for Kikes
>Calls others Kikes
Inhale a shotgun shell, nigger

1 dey

don't speak to me you serbian subhuman ape.
it contradicts islam

Caliphate is best solution.

>ISIS only has 25.000 confirmed deaths
>US wants to tell us they killed more then 82.000
Hate to tell it to ya mate, but those 5-year olds MAYBE werent ISIS Commandos

>>Shills for kikes

How so you amerimutt ?

You have asked for it.

Arab nationalism does not recognise the eurocuck borders.

>Being so much of an insecure soy-guzzling manchild you desperately have to cling to the current status quo/cucked kike paradigm rather than embracing the much-needed full civilizational reset and subsequent rebuilding which have to take place in any case if humanity is to sustain itself in the long term

Well, in case of Islamic State, some people in Washington had to be aware what will happen with the radical population of Iraq, when it's authoritarian, strong leader leaves a power vacuum.
I'm not saying they've planned it, they just did the best they could geopolitically, according to their interests. Destabilized the region with hands of retarded apes with AKs and suicide bombers.

The fuck i actually quoted this post here

TONIGHT
WE RIDE
FOR GLORY

>it contradicts islam
>Im a christian.

I wonder why. Hey UrduniAl-fag you have Iran theocracy to look forward to. Oh wait.... they are rafidi so you hate them that's too bad.

America launched 24,566 strikess against ISIS, Russia with their entire airforce couldn't do that many.

Yes it could you obviously haven't been paying attention, also your numbers are garbage.

>Only the burger knows you're Mossad
Even the Masri and a few others agree. Many know the truth, keep denying it, you the (((Lebanese))) person who never posts from Lebanon, and never interacts with fellow Lebanese to prevent his lies from being exposed even more, the "Christian" who isn't really Christian, it's become even more clear than it was in the past.

Fact is Russia with 30 planes did more than a month against the Islamic State than CJTFOIR did in a few years.
The question being were they incapable of unwilling of doing more?

You debil, you do not even know what you left or what you hate.
Yens

The yemeni snippers have done it again.

> Yemeni army soldiers, backed by fighters from allied Popular Committees, have shot dead four Saudi troopers in the kingdom’s southwestern border regions of Jizan and Najran, in retaliation for the Riyadh regime’s military campaign against the crisis-hit country.

ameurlica greatest army, never defeated

You mean according to jewish interests? The only thing US got from 2003 war was denbts

And influencing Petrodollar-dominated oil prices..

No they couldn't because their decrepit planes would fall apart before they could get that many.

The joke is full civilisational reset can't happen through nuclear war. Depending on a scale of conflict it will be either total genocide of all mankind or we will get the planet populated by arabs and spics exclusively.
>christianity still exists
>islam still exists
>judeo elites still exists in some form
>everything is almost the same except there are no whites anymore
Yes, good goy, press that red button.

I work abroad you dumbass. Im not a shit burger than never leaves his country except to fuck horses in Mexico.

But of course you're right, I should imply that decisions made in Washington had a rather unproportionally large nose behind them

Again, you obviously haven't been paying attention, don't you have AIPAC to go watch with /ptg/?

Give this guy some krokodil

You are the one here who doesn't pay attention, Americans have killed the overwhelming majority of ISIS fighters (this is confirmed) and Russias decrepit planes are killing their passangers and crew, just today 32 of them died when a Russian plane crashed as a result of it being a shitty Russian plane.

>this is confirmed

Yes of course it is, by no one.

>(this is confirmed)

>I work abroad, for Mossad
Ftfy

Yeah, making themselves pay more to saudis. This was one of the most self destructive wars I know about, not even against a worthy opponent

Stop listening to your own countries farts, you were bombing ISIS for two years and achieving fuckall. Only after russia joined the conflict did the tide of battle turn.